Reviews for And Then You Came Along
Merula Aeolus chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Please update soon. Eagerly awaiting more!
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
anymore chapters?
skylark.all27 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
As much as I'd love to continue this, the fact that Giotto and Tsuna weren't still in good terms. I'm kind of getting tired, and they didn't interact much as much as Enma and Tsuna did. And then, there's the dreaded fact that I'm on the verge of reading the last updated chapter. So yeah, it's kind of not working easy in my way. Although, I really admired your work as much as I admired your other fic. I'd read this probably when I'm sure you're active to do so. Thank you, author-san. (:
Cinnamon Kelly chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
This is amazing :) I feel bad for Chrome and Mukuro ...
Magical.x.Melody chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Hmmm my guesses would be:
Paranoias, Pishogues, Pious/Piousness
Proneness, Pluvious, Petrous

lol yeah, shot in the dark. xD
I look forward to future updates. c:
Gentle Snow chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
A great and unique story. There are some mistakes here and there, but nothing too major. I just wish there were more of Giotto and Tsuna's interactions :D Anyway, hope you'll continue :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Hmmm a OC?
deadlyslumber chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Pernicious? ouo
Dancing Scar chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
I'm so glad I found this story! The plot is so good and now I can't wait to see what happens next! It's hard to find good G27 fics and this one is awesome! Can't wait!
Kichou chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Giotto needs to sweeten up to Tsuna. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
ChiseiChii chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
I love it! Please update soon ne? *smiles*
Hmm... I don't know what is the word with "P" and ends with "S"! *disappointed* *pouts* Anyway, keep up the good work desu! _
Butterfree chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I love Chrome's introduction! The way her and Mukuro's past were just tragic enough yet short and not overtaking of the whole chapter was perfect. Must say that I'm still thoroughly enjoying the way you're having Tsuna and Giotto's interact. Good luck with writting!

Lexie-chan94 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Mukuro and Chrome have had a tough childhood T.T

I think the kidnapper is Byakuran. I just hope they do not try to kidnap Tsuna

xChaosRebornx chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Great chapter!

Man, Giotto is such a douche. I woulda back-handed him. . . . Maybe. . . If I had a death wish or if my will was already prepared! ;P

Haha moving on, that kidnapping. . .did it happen in china, you didnt say a location. . .i think.

Also Ive been wondering, wouldnt Adel most likely be the one 'ASKING' the troops *ahem*( slaves). Instead of Aoba? In the manga she just seemed like the autjority figure while Aoba is like. . . .Ryohei!. . . .wait. . . This is a AU!

I just had a TSUNA MOMENTA;

Update whenever.- CR!
WhiteAngel128 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Hey there! Yay for an update, and another great chapter it was! Man, this is getting so awesome with all the suspense and mystery. Oh and sure, I would love to work with you as a beta if you're up for it. :) And lastly, as for the challenge, I do have some words in mind: parlous, periculous, perfidious and perilous. Kudos to my friend and her dictionary for the help. XD