Reviews for Dalila
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Ohh it's good so far what next
samanthatm chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
i hope you continue soon.
Stef chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
that flamer is a dunce. the story is good and i'd love to see an update )

besides, if imhotep and anck were meant to be together, she wouldn't have let him die in the mummy returns. he deserves better than her! lol 3
TaladarkieJJ chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
This is a great story. It's sad that you haven't updated for a few years now. I hope you will continue it. I would like to see it finished. I love Imhotep/Nefertiri or Imhotep/Evy stories.
urbendragon chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
please continue
Lt-Spork89 chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
oh suspense...interesting matching but it's also surprisingly good!
mayia chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I think the story is great and would like to read more of it
dixie chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
I love this story, I wonder why one of the reviewers said IMOTEP belongs to Anck or Evy belongs t oRick. Let me tell you something if you are not writing this story again because of the reviews then I think you're a scaredycat. This is your story and you can do what you want with it. Just take my advice. Anyway great story I hope I hear a new chapter coming...

-Dixie
koriander chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hey...please continue this story!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I loved it!

Anything that pairs Imhotep and Evie or Nefertiti is wonderful! (sighs)

Signed-

Hopeless Romantic
Darkinyron chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Are you ever going to update this? I love it! You REALLY need to finish! It has SO much potential!
Chik chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
This is really good! I know it contradicts the whole Anck Su Namun/Imhotep thing in the movies but this is also a very good version of the story. So I just wanna say great work, nice word usage, and you must write more!
starry chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Great story dude! It would be in the best interest of every reader who read this that you update soon!
A Friend chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
I need more please post again and soon!
Fan of the Mummy chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
this is a great story! Please continue!