Reviews for Of Childhood Secrets and Adult Desires
Flower573 chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Dammit! He got caught
Tv gi chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Nooooooo! Your legit evil! Got me crying and shit! Please my babies finally! And u take them away!
Tuesday's-Here chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Yeah that is a bit of a cliffhanger but I suppose each reader could choose their own ending so there's that, personally I'm going to believe that they didn't have enough evidence and he gets off and then they can never charge him again yay! Oh dear Sasuke only wanting his soulmate how beautiful! They managed to move past their horrible childhoods and find strength and happiness in each other and that's just the best! Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Hangelove chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Howmaigawd, but justice prevailed. You don't go killing people around like that, it's anarchy.
NaruSasuNS chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Nooo.. Why did you make them arrest Sasuke ! He did the right thing, need to kill people like Oro, no need for them to exist anyore...
Law need to change for people like Naruto, victims but can't do anything...

Poor Sasuke, Author-san does really like him, don't you ? The more you like a character, the more you want to see him miserable in your stories...

Again a sad ending... You arrest Sasuke make it so sad...
yoshida haru chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
GAH! THE FAT CLIFF HANGER!
But gosh I never thought I'd see the F word so many times in my life!
Lol
I liked your one shot...I felt very perverted reading this...but I ship them so I don't care.
WHOOP! NARUSASU
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I HATE YOU! THEY FOUND OUT SASUKE!
bridmatt chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It was mostly a good story, but why would you end it like that? The ending seemed intentionally designed to upset readers. I don't just mean because it was a sad ending, we could have dealt with that, but mainly because of how incomplete it made the fic seem. Like a previous reviewer said, the final scene seemed more like the START of an actual plot for the fic, not like any sort of conclusion.

Sasuke getting arrested at the end might have worked in and of itself if you'd handled the rest of the fic differently. In general, good stories are supposed to have some sort of theme, be talking about some sort of larger issue, which the ending then solidifies. If the theme you'd been working out in this story was "happiness is fleeting" (or whatever), and depicted scenes in the earlier parts of the story where Naruto and Sasuke had brief moments of being OK until Orochimaru purposely came in to wreck that happiness, etc., then the last scene would have fit. The closest I can see to a theme for this story is how differently the sexual abuse affected them both. But the final scene had nothing whatsoever to do with the emotional scars they bear from sexual abuse. That's what made the ending feel like it came out of nowhere, even if it was technically a realistic way for the story to conclude.

All in all, the last scene made me feel as though I'd been played with as a reader, and I can't say I appreciate that.
RyanTyler2294 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You could of let him get away with it. Good story though
mistralle chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
No, that's not a cliffhanger. That's the actual culmination of a plot. But there's no dénouement or conclusion. The part of text which you've presented us with is very impressive, very emotional. But it's not the text itself.

I'm sorry if I've been rough.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
everything was fine but the end xD still i enjoy the reading

XOXO

Aki
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I have a love/hate relationship with this story. It is really well done and impressive, but I usually want to strangle something after I read it. The ending kills me because I have a feeling that afterwords it does not work out in Sasuke's favor.
syrraki chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
aah you know, I lost your profile and I was like DAMNIT why didn't I save her to my favourites? and then i found you again today and you had a new story and I was like yesssssssssss. This story is :( but the end was :) and then the very end was D: but in a good way.
BLKsheep chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That is one hell of a cliffhanger!

Just...seriously! Oh my god, how can you leave it like that?

It's awesome and I loved the ending. But I kind of hated it too...just a little. Maybe a lot.

Yeah. The ending is going to drive me bonkers forever! Ohhhhh I really want to know what happens next. What on earth is Naruto going to do nooooooooow? And aw...Sasuke is so sweet for waiting for him. Their childhoods were so terrible.

Fantastic story, amazing writing. Loved it. Hated Orochimaru soooooo much. Good job! :D
Ligeta-Chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
*Throws phone* What the hell? This is not the ending I was expecting! I'm so curious as to what happens next,but no,you're just going to leave us like that.. ( I want to cry so badly..