Reviews for Captive
a warrior queen chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
dgfkfdg I hope this will be continued, at some point in your (perhaps) busy life.
Because, WOW, your writing style is so soothing and captivating and how is it possible that I JUST found you right now?
raspberry.kiss87 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
ohmyohmyohmy im so in love with this story of yours. this one in particular, has taken my breath away. please do update it? don't give up on it. for me, it's like every word you write here makes sense. despite this being inspired by a tale already told, it's like you are really writting your own. and that's what i trully hope for since i wouldn't like to have sasuke following paris' cowardice nor hector's tragic ending against achilles (if thats what really happened, since ive only watched brat pitt's overrated movie). but i have a feeling that this will fall to hinata's core of the story, leaving a free originality to the main couple. or so i wish. (;
i hope to read from you soon!
fullyBleach chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This story is really interesting: looking like a good plot and easy to follow - really curious to see what will happen next, looking forward to your update! (:
Tragon chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This was just as good, perhaps better, than the previous chapter. The whole interaction between Sakura and Sasuke is fabulous and believable. Also the themes of how Amazons were the world's first feminist and how Sakura explained they were "more woman than those things that warm your bed". Can't wait for more. So update. ASAP. Seriously.
Tragon chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was definitely an interesting start. I love, love, love the whole idea of Sakura as an Amazon and Sasuke being the one to fall in love with Sakura. Not the other way around. I also love how you incorporated the Naruto world with Greek Mythology. And an added plus with this story is that Sakura is kick-ass.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
GREEK MYTHOLOGY AND SASUSAKU. Combined with great writing skills. This is a definite story I must keep track of. :3
TigerLilyette chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
i love it...
Dreaming of a Wonderland chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I'm lovin' it! Please continue to update as soon as you can! It's amazing so far!
Dreaming of a Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm really really really liking where this is going. I just love the Iliad and seeing you incorporate the Naruto crew into it is just awesome. I'm a little confused as to who Sasuke is supposed to be cause I though Itachi was supposed to be Achilles, but then you mentiond that Sasuke was dipped in the river, as was Achilles. Guess I'll have to keep reading. Anyways, good start, and I hope to see more from you :)
too addicted to fiction chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Huh, this is super interesting. I really hope you continue it! I think that most of your fics are super unique and original, and I loooove how you capture both Sasuke ad Sakura despite the situation, so mad props to you. This sitch in particular seems pretty cool mainly because I think antiquity is really awesome - both Sasuke and Sakura would thrive in heroic epics ;) Anywho, can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the great read!
Angels Deathwish chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
awesome just like all your stories . i loved your descriptions and the originality of this ! not only does sakura sound hella sexy but the whole situation just sounds so dreamy . please update this , i really enjoyed reading ! ;D
haleigh.duncan2gmail.com chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
You're very well-researched. Most of the time you manage to weave in pieces of Hellenistic culture naturally.

I like how the characters fit into your AU, it's very interestingly done. Good for you, keeping writing.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Beautifully done. The ending scene between Sasuke and Sakura was very intense...and it was only kissing! Your feminist stance was strong and in line with who this Sakura is...a powerful, high-level female warrior...from Amazon royalty. I like that your Sasuke, despite being a strong warrior in his own right, is powerless to resist her. I have to wonder...she says an Amazon uses their sexuality as a weapon...what is she hoping to achieve here with Sasuke?

I found my head swimming with the details of who fought who for what reason. I think those details could've been introduced a little more slowly and woven into illustrative dialogue. I'm sure you're extremely well-versed in Greek history, but I, sadly, am not. Translating it to Narutoverse makes it easier to swallow, but I'm left feeling unsure why Itachi is not fighting and why Hinata fled, among other things.

Your prose is beautiful. Very skillfully crafted-lavishly detailed, yet precise and real. I truly enjoyed this chapter...I felt transported...wonderful work.
Laura-chan chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I lovelovelovelove, LOVE, your view of the Amazons! Unfortunately, Greeks were quite misoginists and Amazons were always described as both amazing and terrible creatures, like they were "against nature". Bah.

And I adore Sasuke's last sentence "You must live", very intense! Great chapter )
ILoveSxS chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
That was so good I feel like they are greek!