Reviews for A Home at the End of Japan
the alpha phoenix chapter 67 . 5/15
First of all, my friend, congratulations on graduating!

Great chapter. As you know very well, I really like the way you write Jun and I’ve been asking for more of her in this story. It was great that I got to see a lot of her in this chapter. The way she got the van was so funny and that she called it Meiko just adds to it. I'm getting the feeling that this van is going to breakdown fairly quickly and causes them some issues on their journey lol.

Great work and I'm hoping for more of this fic soon!
madmod17 chapter 66 . 3/14/2016
Hi! I just like wanted to say that I love this story! I think you're an amazing writer and like you've taken these characters and have blown new life into them in so many new ways! I really liked this chapter and I thought it was beautiful as were all of them!
the alpha phoenix chapter 66 . 2/20/2016
You know something, I'd like it if Jou, Sora, Koushiro and Mimi decided that they would want to join Taichi and Yamato on their next adventure after reading this chapter. They've made a lot of good friends and it's rather sad that they're splitting up.

I like the thought behind the gift Yamato gave to Jou. It seems to be a fitting gift for Jou because, while he won't use it, he'll understand the importance and sentiment behind it better than anyone else. Great work and I'm looking forward to reading more.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 66 . 2/8/2016
Interesting chapter. It was very touching. I liked the atmosphere a lot.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 65 . 2/4/2016
This could be my favourite chaoter so far. Jeez man, what a way to end it. I feel like that situation could have easily just spun into an open eded argument or fight or upsetting cliffhanger, but you didn't go there. I feel like you have so much respect for the characters you're portraying and that makes me so happy. It was perfect.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 64 . 2/4/2016
Wow. That was a beautiful one, man. I really enjoyed it. The writing here is just so thoughtful, and tight. Wondrous work.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 63 . 2/4/2016
Gaaaah I didn't get chance to watch it! Also this chapter provoked a lot of feelings in me. It's wonderful how involving it is listening to this narration.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 62 . 2/4/2016
Nice chapter! Boy has it been a while. I'd forgotten how it feels to read your stuff. The atmosphere you create is very striking. Its inviting and fresh but dreary and real all at once.
The Great Gastly chapter 41 . 12/13/2015
Is it weird to say that its weird seeing Yama be so hopeful? My heart is smiling at the image of this festival in my mind, and I have to say, can't every chapter be like this?

It's dream time.
The Great Gastly chapter 40 . 12/13/2015
Voices...how can you always take something silly and fun, and turn it into something depressing by the end? I guess I should have expected it considering the title, but I still wasn't ready for it.
The Great Gastly chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
Mimi is badass! Ha! I love her in this!

Can we get more of her? A cheerleader and a wrestler? YES YES YES!
The Great Gastly chapter 38 . 12/13/2015
I'm tired, so only one chapter after this one, K? Good chappie! Not much else to say. Lol :P
The Great Gastly chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
I actually almost crying here, Kal. After the silliness of the last two chapters, I wasn't expecting such tragedy that came from the touching moment between Yamato and the dog.

It was wonderful, and heart wrenching.
The Great Gastly chapter 36 . 12/13/2015
I didn't expect Joe and Sora. It was great though! I love the sexy fun time! Lol

It's nice seeing this story having a bit more happiness in these last two chapter than what I'm usually used to seeing from you. Great job!
The Great Gastly chapter 35 . 12/13/2015
I love whenever you make a reference to the Digimon series. Is it weird to say that its always kind of cute to see? Lol