Reviews for A Home at the End of Japan
MrGooseyMoose chapter 66 . 2/8
Interesting chapter. It was very touching. I liked the atmosphere a lot.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 65 . 2/4
This could be my favourite chaoter so far. Jeez man, what a way to end it. I feel like that situation could have easily just spun into an open eded argument or fight or upsetting cliffhanger, but you didn't go there. I feel like you have so much respect for the characters you're portraying and that makes me so happy. It was perfect.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 64 . 2/4
Wow. That was a beautiful one, man. I really enjoyed it. The writing here is just so thoughtful, and tight. Wondrous work.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 63 . 2/4
Gaaaah I didn't get chance to watch it! Also this chapter provoked a lot of feelings in me. It's wonderful how involving it is listening to this narration.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 62 . 2/4
Nice chapter! Boy has it been a while. I'd forgotten how it feels to read your stuff. The atmosphere you create is very striking. Its inviting and fresh but dreary and real all at once.
The Great Gastly chapter 41 . 12/13/2015
Is it weird to say that its weird seeing Yama be so hopeful? My heart is smiling at the image of this festival in my mind, and I have to say, can't every chapter be like this?

It's dream time.
The Great Gastly chapter 40 . 12/13/2015
Voices...how can you always take something silly and fun, and turn it into something depressing by the end? I guess I should have expected it considering the title, but I still wasn't ready for it.
The Great Gastly chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
Mimi is badass! Ha! I love her in this!

Can we get more of her? A cheerleader and a wrestler? YES YES YES!
The Great Gastly chapter 38 . 12/13/2015
I'm tired, so only one chapter after this one, K? Good chappie! Not much else to say. Lol :P
The Great Gastly chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
I actually almost crying here, Kal. After the silliness of the last two chapters, I wasn't expecting such tragedy that came from the touching moment between Yamato and the dog.

It was wonderful, and heart wrenching.
The Great Gastly chapter 36 . 12/13/2015
I didn't expect Joe and Sora. It was great though! I love the sexy fun time! Lol

It's nice seeing this story having a bit more happiness in these last two chapter than what I'm usually used to seeing from you. Great job!
The Great Gastly chapter 35 . 12/13/2015
I love whenever you make a reference to the Digimon series. Is it weird to say that its always kind of cute to see? Lol
Elements1999 chapter 65 . 12/7/2015
Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT! And great job with the reviews! :-D
Llyn chapter 65 . 11/30/2015
A Home at the End of Japan deserves the most comments ever! That's great news!

Ah, the cigarettes from chapter one to today's latest create such an atmosphere in this epic: the surreality of reality, the drifting couple and their nebulous relationships with each other, their friends, and families, and the all-important themes of life, sex, and death.

I love how quickly the argument turned to comfort at the end of this chapter. As always, your shockingly realistic style and honest rendering of taichi and yamato's relationship takes my breath away. More please!
the alpha phoenix chapter 65 . 11/28/2015
Thanks for the shout out, comrade. It's time to make this the most review Taito fic on here.

How the heck is Taichi going to get himself out of this one? It would be best for him to tell his dad the truth, but we know that isn't going to be easy for him. Maybe this time he can do it? If not, I'd like to see how he can explain this one. Great chapter as always and I look forward to reading more!