Reviews for Fix You
fondue4two chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
great job love this story! please write more stories about brittana
PaulySheck chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
i uncontrollably laughed through this chapter! hilarious writing...great job!
Bubblineh chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I really Love this story! please, please continue writing it!
kempokarate12 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
LEGALLY BLONDE! Oh you are just my soulmate.

I can kind of understand where Santana is coming from. I'd be a little upset too if I told someone my secret and for them to just be like, "Yeah I know already." But then I'd get over it and think that I lucked out to have friends who didn't care. But I def would have been pissed first.

Dude though. You fucking ARE psychic! Like seriously. Santana is here in your story saying that she's not ready for the Glee club to throw her out of the closet and she's not ready to be in the gay pride with Blaine and Kurt. And what happened in the show? Everyone in Glee (( besides Britt of course )) did throw her out of the closet and Blaine and Kurt did try to get her to join their parade. Holy shit face Batman! You're incredible.

YOU QUOTED LILO AND STITCH! Are you trying to kill me? I just teared up because of that one line. I just... I love that movie. And Lilo is absolutely the bitch side to Santana, whereas Nani is the side she shows to Brittany. Now I have all of these feelings.

See? THIS is how she should have come out. With her and Brittany planning everything and deciding when she's ready to come out.

I think you balanced everything perfectly. It flowed really nicely and I enjoyed every word of it. Great job, Day! I can not wait to see where you story goes from here!
kempokarate12 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Yes. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Cause whoa man. You left it hanging! Yes you did.

"Let's talk. Unicorn to unicorn." Perfect!

How does one do it?

You are psychic. But Ryan should have taken a look at your story and used Fix You for Brittana and not stupid Wemma.

I love this story and I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to this sooner!
kempokarate12 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
First paragraph: Half expected you to say that Santana suddenly pulled out a hair ribbon. Because when Santana ties her hair back from her face that means she's inventing something. Like Violet Baudelaire.

Haha yes. Brittany being a horrible driver is just mandatory. She would totally be laughing and not noticing Santana crying in the passenger seat as she flew down the road. But it's not like she's a bad driver. Oh no. She just thinks cars are exactly motocross bikes. So she can actually do crazy stuff in a car, it's not just legally allowed on the road.

Ugh. You. I thought Santana was going to pat Brittany on the head when she said, "Good girl." But a shoulder pat works just as well.

Of course Santana would absolutely not allow Brittany to get into Mercedes' house that way. Oh no. That is just way too dangerous! Whoa man though. Santana has some freakishly good Tarzan skills. That was sick. Not gonna lie. I was turned on.

"Brittany found it extremely tempting to want to stick as many random objects inside it as she could." I SNORTED. Oh lord. That was fantastic. Though definitely something I pictured Santana wanting to do instead. But I pictured Santana having target practice and throwing things into her mouth from across the room. Haha I just died.

The fact that Brittany sits in the corner while Santana yells at her victims is just adorable. I can totally see her falling asleep during one of their visits as she waits for Santana to stop yelling.

'"Um, hey! I'm still here!" Mercedes waved her hand around to try and catch their attentions. "Not right now, Mercedes," Brittany snapped without bothering to even glance in her direction.' I just el oh elled. That was perfect.

So the feelings that I just got while reading the part when Brittany was yelling at Santana and telling her that her friends are like Hogwarts is just too much for me to handle right now. I just can't with you! Why would you do this to me? Do you have any idea what kind of strain this puts on my heart? Hmmm?

YES! Ignorant Finn. I love you. Marry me. Now.

Oh lord. And Mercedes getting pissed that Britt and San weren't together! Yes. I bow down to you.

Feel good about this chapter! It was awesome! You're awesome.
kempokarate12 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Oh my God. I was DYING during your first paragraph when Santana was talking to herself and asking for permission to beat up Rachel. And I totally knew Britt would be asleep because of her lack of response. That was just amazing. And totally something I could see Santana doing. Oh Lord. Funny stuff.

By the way, I'm reviewing as I'm reading.

And then when Santana woke Brittany up saying, "This is not a time for sleeping! [...] We're on a mission!" That was fantastic. Because she would be more concerned about the pressing matter at hand.

I love how Santana always corrects Brittany's speech automatically and knows exactly what she's trying to say. Like in the last chapter when Britt said meteor and Santana had to translate for Rachel and didn't understand why Rachel didn't know what Britt was talking about.

Oh. Oh sweet Jesus! That was fantastic! Oh juicy starbursts in my mouth! Good God that is all holy in this world. When Santana asked for Britt's advice on how to talk to Mercedes and then Britt suggested they visit Mercedes in a dream like Inception was just... too much! I can't even with you. What is air? I am peeing!

"A for effort though." Oh Lord what are you doing to me?

"Atta girl! Go get 'em tiger!"

Wow woman. Great chapter. I loved it. I was laughing mucho. Four for you!
kempokarate12 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
GAAAAHHH DAY DAY! That was amazing. I will not lie to you, I did my squeak laugh when I read the part about Rachel's expression turning into the same look Spongebob got when he realized Squidward liked Krabby Patties. That was perfect and the best visual! And, not gonna lie, I pictured Spongebob rather than Rachel. Then the whole thing about Brittany quoting Thumper was golden. She totally would think he was a great philosopher of our time.

I also loved the part when Santana watched Brittany carefully as she climbed the tree. Because I can totally picture her telling Britt what branch to hold on to and Britt getting annoyed being like, "I got this San! You forget I sneak into your room as much as you sneak into mine."

And the part when Britt acted as the mediator between Rachel and Santana. That was amazing. I think it's pretty much canon amongst the fandom that she is the mom figure and is always the one to tell people to apologize. And for some reason no one has the ability to ignore her when she gets into mommy-mode.

Rachel being the relationship whisperer was awesome. But then I got all sad that she told Mercedes because I can picture Santana freaking out at that. And then I thought of who Mercedes would tell and I thought of Tina. So my prediction is that when they go to Mercedes' house to yell at her they will find that they have to yell at Tina. Who will tell Mike (( if you had them in a relationship )). He's going to tell Artie. Artie will tell Sam. Sam will tell Puck. Puck will tell Quinn. Quinn is just going to sit there and tell him she knew since they were in first grade. I am excluding Finn from this because I hate him.

You're a genius! I love you stories and writing style. We're so similar which is why I enjoy your stories so much! You always make me laugh. You're just the perfect little gem. Yes you are! I love this. I love you. I'm going to keep reading now.
nixxed chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
No worries, I love angst! Great update, btw. :)
britt-britt chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
continueeeee pleaseeeeee you know it has to be continued right?kkkk kidding but please
Miched8 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
YAAAAYYYY, you're back!

Great chapter!
Miched8 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
oh my gosh - this story is freaking hilarious! Please tell me you're gonna finish it at some point - pleeeessseeee...
Olivia chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Love this story, so glad that you updated :)
Summer114 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I love it...this is brilliant, you should be a Glee writer! This combine the funny part with the emotional one.. and I liked this part so much: "I'm saying that if there's one thing bigger than your schnoz, Dwarf, it's your mouth".. ahahah great!
JRRS chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Pretty good chapter. Im looking forward to the next one.