Reviews for Pierced
sourav15 chapter 13 . 4/13
A good one!
I FREAKING LOVE THIS! LOVE! I LOVE vampire Harry. He's so...AWESOME!
Fez8745 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
The problem with hermione saying that harry changed, is false, that is exactly like bitch cannon harry, he tries to run away and go it solo to save his friends on many occasions, THAT is him, Selfless, sacrafice. Its always him backing down to his friends that gets them all injured or killed. So yeah. Other than that, great chap.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Dude this is one of the best Fics I've ever read!
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
This was like watching a season of an action adventure anime and then at the end it turns out all sweet and adorable. LOL! I was definitely entertained and definitely smiling in the end. Thank you for the story _
misuky7 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
This was brilliant. Absolutely fangtastic. I adored this story, Harry would suck as a vampire (sorry suck is vampire slang for awesome), seriously drop dead. :3
Laurenmk20 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
He should have stayed a vamp and changed mione
Athan Winter chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I usually think Anne Rice when it comes to vampires.
Elec9 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I love it. Such a love between Harry and Hermione :)
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Nice work...especially love the ending
Guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
so, harry ended up losing his vampire self? OMG that's the lamest ending anyone could possibly pull
Artemis chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Can a turned vampire become unturned then turned again? Would he regain his old vampire self, or would he get a new vampire self? Also, how did the whole 'give up vampire self in return for Hermione's life' thing work, since he merged with it. Since they were merged, wouldn't Harry have died as well? Cause Dracula was merged, but he only had to die once, he didn't become human again. Oh well, theories aside, I think you did a marvelous job on this story. Vampire stories aren't generally my cup of tea, but this one held my interest. Thank you for the entertaining story.
penny lupin chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
amazing! totally love your story ;)
scorpioneldar chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
weird story felt somewhat rushed and way over and yet somehow under-powered? harry
enjoyable read though
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
welp it is interesting i plan to read it all