Reviews for Pierced
I can’t get enough of your stories! I have binged all weekend! I can’t stop! Ugh works gonna suck tomorrow! Cause I’m reading the next!
syleelove11 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I see nothing wrong wiz ze sparkling fairy princesses except for the fact they f-ing sparkle and Alice's love for shopping
Allhailthesith chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
Last Pagan Emperor chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
oooooood
Jesseblackhawk chapter 12 . 9/4/2017
you used nakama power here thats just lazy
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2017
Shitty fucking bullshit story. The levels of sucking this story descended to are godly.
You didn't even have the balls to let Hermione die.
Goddamned loveeyed author.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
So Alucard (Dracula spelt backwards) the guy you told us died due to some buckshot reason has come back... Or are him and Dracula (Alucard spelt backward) different?
More sucking of balls.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
This story sucks balls.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2017
The hell?
So that one wolf would have been capable of killing all the other vampires?
I'm getting really tired of all these stupid power fluctuations in your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
Fuck no..
No fucking no, not this soul bond bullshit.
Why does everyone think that's even plausible, gods this just went from really cheesy to straight up dumb.
WanderlustShe chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
i swear after his awakening, i thought of Vegeta in his mannerisms lol. love this so far
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
I have so many questions, lol.

1. A moat full of holy water protecting a castle of vampires. Why? It's more likely they would need to defend against humans than another army of vamps, so why on Earth put something in the moat detrimental to the DEFENDERS? And your vamps can levitate anyway, making a moat pointless as a defense against them.

2. If Shadow didn't know why Katerina was being held, he didn't know about Harry being turned. Why was he at Hogwarts in the first place? Harry didn't even ask why he helped.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
Harry should point out that Dumbledore obviously doesn't believe in the prophecy and therefor had lied to Harry. If Dumbledore believed in the prophecy he would know that Harry is needed to kill Voldemort, and Dumbledore can't kill Harry.

Unless of course, Dumbledore is the Dark Lord of the prophecy, and Harry was the one with the power to kill Dumbledore. Considering that most of Harry's suffering is caused by Dumbledore, that is a valid interpretation of the prophecy.

Regardless, Dumbledore's interpretation of the prophecy is really strange if we want to assume that he really wants Voldemort to be defeated. He has a prophecy about "The one with the power", but his plan is that Harry should die. This is both evidenced explicitly in book 7 and implicitly by that lack of any training in the earlier years. A likely interpretation is that "The one" means "The (only) one", therefor nobody else would be able to defeat Voldemort after Harry dies. The other interpretation, "the one (out of six billion) with the power" might be grammatically possible, but it would mean that the prophecy is worthless. Now it might be worthless anyway, but then Dumbledore made Harry's life a living hell for no reason.
Little.Harrickins.111 chapter 2 . 3/8/2017