Reviews for Pierced
Shitty fucking bullshit story. The levels of sucking this story descended to are godly.
You didn't even have the balls to let Hermione die.
Goddamned loveeyed author.
So Alucard (Dracula spelt backwards) the guy you told us died due to some buckshot reason has come back... Or are him and Dracula (Alucard spelt backward) different?
More sucking of balls.
This story sucks balls.
The hell?
So that one wolf would have been capable of killing all the other vampires?
I'm getting really tired of all these stupid power fluctuations in your story.
Fuck no..
No fucking no, not this soul bond bullshit.
Why does everyone think that's even plausible, gods this just went from really cheesy to straight up dumb.
WanderlustShe chapter 4 . 7/3
i swear after his awakening, i thought of Vegeta in his mannerisms lol. love this so far
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 4/5
I have so many questions, lol.

1. A moat full of holy water protecting a castle of vampires. Why? It's more likely they would need to defend against humans than another army of vamps, so why on Earth put something in the moat detrimental to the DEFENDERS? And your vamps can levitate anyway, making a moat pointless as a defense against them.

2. If Shadow didn't know why Katerina was being held, he didn't know about Harry being turned. Why was he at Hogwarts in the first place? Harry didn't even ask why he helped.
Harry should point out that Dumbledore obviously doesn't believe in the prophecy and therefor had lied to Harry. If Dumbledore believed in the prophecy he would know that Harry is needed to kill Voldemort, and Dumbledore can't kill Harry.

Unless of course, Dumbledore is the Dark Lord of the prophecy, and Harry was the one with the power to kill Dumbledore. Considering that most of Harry's suffering is caused by Dumbledore, that is a valid interpretation of the prophecy.

Regardless, Dumbledore's interpretation of the prophecy is really strange if we want to assume that he really wants Voldemort to be defeated. He has a prophecy about "The one with the power", but his plan is that Harry should die. This is both evidenced explicitly in book 7 and implicitly by that lack of any training in the earlier years. A likely interpretation is that "The one" means "The (only) one", therefor nobody else would be able to defeat Voldemort after Harry dies. The other interpretation, "the one (out of six billion) with the power" might be grammatically possible, but it would mean that the prophecy is worthless. Now it might be worthless anyway, but then Dumbledore made Harry's life a living hell for no reason.
Tariq Sofian chapter 2 . 3/8
this is really goOod
Bad just bad
Deathcrow chapter 13 . 1/20
This fic has some decent action scenes, but it sorta fails as a cohesive story. The world doesn't really seem to be alive and make sense and there's one giant ass-pull after another by the characters to get them out of troublesome situations.

I feel bad for leaving such a negative review, because there's clearly some writing talent here, but the pattern of "oh no, we are all going to die" to "another Deus-Ex-Machina saves day" is really obvious and tiresome. The end especially felt like a slap in the face. I wish there'd been a lot more thought put into the plot.
davidandrewfugett1982 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
I dont normally do these, but I had to. I have read over a hundred harry potter fanfiction, and this is one of the best. Great job.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
This was good but not very original 4/10
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
with how much of a baby harry is i feel like this should have an angst tag
Goose chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
This story was going well, until it became another pile of cliché nonsense.