Reviews for Pierced
Deathcrow chapter 13 . 1/20
This fic has some decent action scenes, but it sorta fails as a cohesive story. The world doesn't really seem to be alive and make sense and there's one giant ass-pull after another by the characters to get them out of troublesome situations.

I feel bad for leaving such a negative review, because there's clearly some writing talent here, but the pattern of "oh no, we are all going to die" to "another Deus-Ex-Machina saves day" is really obvious and tiresome. The end especially felt like a slap in the face. I wish there'd been a lot more thought put into the plot.
davidandrewfugett1982 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
I dont normally do these, but I had to. I have read over a hundred harry potter fanfiction, and this is one of the best. Great job.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
This was good but not very original 4/10
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
with how much of a baby harry is i feel like this should have an angst tag
Goose chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
This story was going well, until it became another pile of cliché nonsense.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
*wipes tears* that...that was beautiful
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
*HEAVY SOBBING* *SNIFFLES* *CRYING* never stops
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
WTF DID I JUST READ! THIS IS EFFING AWESOME
sourav15 chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
A good one!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
I FREAKING LOVE THIS! LOVE! I LOVE vampire Harry. He's so...AWESOME!
Fez8745 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
The problem with hermione saying that harry changed, is false, that is exactly like bitch cannon harry, he tries to run away and go it solo to save his friends on many occasions, THAT is him, Selfless, sacrafice. Its always him backing down to his friends that gets them all injured or killed. So yeah. Other than that, great chap.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Dude this is one of the best Fics I've ever read!
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
This was like watching a season of an action adventure anime and then at the end it turns out all sweet and adorable. LOL! I was definitely entertained and definitely smiling in the end. Thank you for the story _
misuky7 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
This was brilliant. Absolutely fangtastic. I adored this story, Harry would suck as a vampire (sorry suck is vampire slang for awesome), seriously drop dead. :3
Laurenmk20 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
He should have stayed a vamp and changed mione