Reviews for Two for Tragedy
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 2 . 11/21
I really enjoyed reading this. I didn't like the...scene in the novel and wanted something to address it and this was great, thank you! :)
Nao Takumi chapter 2 . 3/13
I too really love Hatori's character and well, this pairing as well. Whilst I was reading your story, this thought kept on bugging me that isn't this what happens canonically as well? Tiwards the end of the story I finally remembered that when I first watched the anime and wandered into its fanfictions, this was my first story and since that time, I had ingrained in my mind instead of the actual storyline, this was how things proceeded because I too didn't like the whole getting over the rape scenario.
In short, what I'm trying to say is that you've written a very good, very believable story. Thumbs up for you efforts!
Saki Osumi chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I'm pretty new to fanfic, as I just started reading them recently, so my opinion isn't very qualified. But here it is, anyway.

This is the best SIH fanfic I've read so far, because it has the least grammatical errors and you answered a lot of questions I had about the couple in a very thorough way that actually fits in with the canonical storyline completely (disregarding the OOC). You also filled in a lot of the holes in the story that I didn't notice until I read this. The writing per se was extremely good, but the plot and solution were even more amazing. I was also somewhat shocked about the rape in the original story, and this actually made me feel kind of better about it... haha. Anyway, well done. I'm going to go check out your other fanfics now :3
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 3/29/2013

Hey, I was wondering... What did Chiaki meant by this quote: ""Or I would've let that bastard friend of yours take you from me! But I didn't! Remember what I told him? You!" he poked me in the shoulder. "Are mine, Tori..."?

Who is "that bastard friend" of Tori that tried to steal him from Chiaki? Was that from the novels? If so, can you tell where I can read or download it? I've only read Volume 1 of it because that's the only one that was translated so far. September Scanlations dropped the project, so I know a translator on LJ is picking is up, but they've only translated it up to Volume 1, so I'm really confused...

So, umm... Please clear this confusion up to me, please! *bows*
Naughty miss Alice chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
...This is so...

-Naughty miss alice
Shy chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
That was so awesome I loved it!
LECyr4 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
criminy jim jams O.O
this is serious shit right hurr
mayfaire chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I love the angst. I have a special place in my heart for Tori/Yoshino but I never knew the novel was clouded by Tori's assault. :( You wrote Tori in perfect chemistry with Yoshino. I love that Yoshino, no matter how clueless he can get and that irritatest me to no end lol, can be so forgiving too.
Namine23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hi! I love your story and I love the ending! This is the best story I've ever r

Plus, I do not want your story to be taken down. Lately, FF will be deleting all of rated M stories or stories with MA content. I don't want yours to be one of them!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
oh wow that does wrap it up nicly.. i havnt read that part in the manga/novel yet but i have herd wat happened... u wrote it quite nicly and closed it off well.. aww chiaki was quite sweet.. yes nd im glad that the talked it out.. i do love ur writting :)
Quiet.crash chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Awww so sweet! Yoshino!

So great story! I love it!
SaraQuita chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Wow...that was really sad. {

But uh, is that scene where Hatori you know..rapes Chiaki in the manga? If so, what chapter? T
ClockWise.C.w chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I really felt how Hatori feels,how he thinks so horrible about himself and he can't allow that Chiaki forgives him.

Say "I loved it" or "awesome" is nothing compared to what I'd have to say, but I don't have words.

You really have all the fucking perfect words.

I've never read anything that makes me feel so inside in the story in FF. Well, I have to say that you makes me cry with this awesome fic.

Just... incredible!

Don't stop to write,please!
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I really like this story! You balanced the angst with other emotions shown the the story really well! Keep it up!