Reviews for Two for Tragedy
Randomwolfgirl chapter 2 . 7/19
Huh...Cute. But I could imagine it. O/O
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 7/14
Gosh... If i could, I would pay for this fic to be canon Novel of Hatori no baai!

This couple need more attention from the author!

This what make Hatori and Chiaki different from other couple by their characters and their relationship.
But also why some people love this couple more than others. (they are not my number 1 or 2 FAV couple in SH, But they're on my no 2 list character i would love to observant. -no. 1 is Yukina)

i wonder the real canon reason why Hatori did it from nakamura-sensei and her assistants' view and idea.
This make more sense though.

I love how Chiaki and I think the same. About create the same scene on the couch but replace it with positive scene.

I LOVE IT TOO MUCH THIS IS TOO AWESOME IT'S HURT!
Cindy Alduin chapter 2 . 6/8
This also made me very relived! I honestly think they should out this in the actually anime, manga, and light novel. This is truly amazing! Great story my friend.
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. I didn't like the...scene in the novel and wanted something to address it and this was great, thank you! :)
Nao Takumi chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
I too really love Hatori's character and well, this pairing as well. Whilst I was reading your story, this thought kept on bugging me that isn't this what happens canonically as well? Tiwards the end of the story I finally remembered that when I first watched the anime and wandered into its fanfictions, this was my first story and since that time, I had ingrained in my mind instead of the actual storyline, this was how things proceeded because I too didn't like the whole getting over the rape scenario.
In short, what I'm trying to say is that you've written a very good, very believable story. Thumbs up for you efforts!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Bfj
Saki Osumi chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I'm pretty new to fanfic, as I just started reading them recently, so my opinion isn't very qualified. But here it is, anyway.

This is the best SIH fanfic I've read so far, because it has the least grammatical errors and you answered a lot of questions I had about the couple in a very thorough way that actually fits in with the canonical storyline completely (disregarding the OOC). You also filled in a lot of the holes in the story that I didn't notice until I read this. The writing per se was extremely good, but the plot and solution were even more amazing. I was also somewhat shocked about the rape in the original story, and this actually made me feel kind of better about it... haha. Anyway, well done. I'm going to go check out your other fanfics now :3
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
LOVED IT!

Hey, I was wondering... What did Chiaki meant by this quote: ""Or I would've let that bastard friend of yours take you from me! But I didn't! Remember what I told him? You!" he poked me in the shoulder. "Are mine, Tori..."?

Who is "that bastard friend" of Tori that tried to steal him from Chiaki? Was that from the novels? If so, can you tell where I can read or download it? I've only read Volume 1 of it because that's the only one that was translated so far. September Scanlations dropped the project, so I know a translator on LJ is picking is up, but they've only translated it up to Volume 1, so I'm really confused...

So, umm... Please clear this confusion up to me, please! *bows*
Naughty miss Alice chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
...This is so...
GOOD

-Naughty miss alice
Shy chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
That was so awesome I loved it!
LECyr4 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
criminy jim jams O.O
this is serious shit right hurr
I MUST READ ON!
mayfaire chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I love the angst. I have a special place in my heart for Tori/Yoshino but I never knew the novel was clouded by Tori's assault. :( You wrote Tori in perfect chemistry with Yoshino. I love that Yoshino, no matter how clueless he can get and that irritatest me to no end lol, can be so forgiving too.
Namine23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hi! I love your story and I love the ending! This is the best story I've ever r

Plus, I do not want your story to be taken down. Lately, FF will be deleting all of rated M stories or stories with MA content. I don't want yours to be one of them!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
oh wow that does wrap it up nicly.. i havnt read that part in the manga/novel yet but i have herd wat happened... u wrote it quite nicly and closed it off well.. aww chiaki was quite sweet.. yes nd im glad that the talked it out.. i do love ur writting :)
Quiet.crash chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Awww so sweet! Yoshino!

So great story! I love it!