Reviews for The psycho children of Fever Lake
midnightgamin chapter 34 . 5/2
BAM! Higurashi, Corpse Party and Another f*cked our minds!

great story btw!
Le-awesome-me chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
Oh my god... this is one of the greatest fanfics ive ever read... no in fact this could be a book... no words i could say could describe the awesomeness of this story...
theSardonyx chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
After all those chapters spent for build-up... It ended so fast for me. Huh.

Whatever happened to Arthur's mom? And Ivan and Yao? And maybe Julius? The grown-ups aren't really important here, are they? But I would expect Arthur's mom to at least be... worried that her son is gone. And the deaths around too, of course.

Write on.!
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
Well shi... Plot just got thicker...oh mein gott I'm so going to miss this once I finish this story... It was really scary and I didn't like that you killed off my fave charatcters QAQ but it's just sdfkjcbewkjewbdkjqdj,qhaskhjdas DER PLOT THOUGH
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
So it wasn't the flu shots...? Well ship. Plot just got thicker
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Hmmm now I know why the people are going batship crazy... I think... Such a horror story this is... Uhuhuhuh
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
I...I don't know how to react...I mean this was freaking awesome! you managed to mix Hetalia and Higurashi two of my favorite animes together! I was sad about the character death yet I think it wouldn't be the same without it. Feli and Lovi...that was so messed up yet i was hoping they would find out it was feli before they died (because i'm sick like that). That ending though...that was perfect.
Trash Girl Productions chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
OMG. I thought that it would be like Higurashi no naku koro ni, but this is just awesome! PRUSSIAN AWESOME! Best story I've read so far and gave another idea for a draft fanfic.
LGBroductions chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I need to tell you something.

I love it, I mean- it's littered with silly-for-sillys sake fluff, and lots of grammar errors. (Which I'm sure you've noted) But, gawd. I love it.

I love the stuff that HAPPENS. I love the ENDING. I love the flow of the story and just EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

I love it.

I'm gonna draw fanart of it.

Lots... and lots... of fanart...

I love you. Really I do. XD This story is great. Just had to tell you that.
BlackfireForney chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
I love this story. But it scared my little brother. EPIC ENDING
WulfyFang3 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
I'm surprised that Arthur is so close-minded about the night spirits; you'd think out of everyone, he'd be the first one to believe in anything mythical... :P
WulfyFang3 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Heh heh...oooh, Francis grew a pair and got the job done, good for him! :)
TheEbilBunni chapter 34 . 3/1/2013
This story is amazing! So good! And the ending touched my heart. I am so glad they got a good closure and that Arthur was so brave. If it had been me I would have hidden under my covers and never come out. And oh! Througout the whole thing Matthiew was my favorite character l, eveb though I thought he was psycho, he just was. And the ending made me love him even more. But now that the story is over I feel refreshed somewhat. Probably from all the suspense and horror. Oh it was soooooo good! And I hate horror or really anything to do with ghosts and spirts. I'm so glad i decided to give this story a chance! I spent Two days and a sleep deprived night of reading this story nonstop. Again i adored this story and the plot and everything :) I'll probably be reading more of your stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
I know this is late but this story needs love I started reading last night... talk about being parinoied... so yeah your story's are awesome! *sniker* keep writing them!
TheEbilBunni chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
He chooses now to sleep with The lights on!? Damn i'd become an insomniac if I ever moved there. Especially after the night he spent at kiku's and they played that irish drinking game. Either that or cry myself to sleep every night. But your story is soooo good and I believe it's very original. I have to say I hate horror but i just can't stop reading. Where do you come up with your story ideas!? They are just so good.