Reviews for Reason
JHigg chapter 49 . 9/14/2019
Please finish this story! I cannot believe it's been left open like this! What a tragedy :(
I've really enjoyed this fic but supremely dissappointed it hasn't been finished, I seriously want to cry. I don't like reading the endings before I begin reading, but this was the last straw. From this point forward I will not be reading unfinished stories :( my heart is just broken.
merrrcurius chapter 7 . 6/16/2019
i disagree, i thought the clothing descriptions were perfect. really sets the scene or mood.

for example, last chapter you pointed out early on that sakura had worn a chiffon lace tank top and then later when she was stuck in the elevator with kakashi, i imagined without having to be told what they would look like when he had to grab her from falling and how intimate that would feel for them, because he also derobed because of the heat.
xyra23 chapter 49 . 12/13/2018
I enjoyed reading this story and seeing the grow th of their relationship. but to be honest, kinda disappointed with kakashi. he'd already regretted letting his uncle walk all over him. yet a few chaps after that realization, he allowed himself to be manipulated/blackmailed by his cousin. isn't he supposed to be smart even in this fic?
Krazykat16 chapter 49 . 11/30/2018
this is a great story. it has a bit of everything. but please stop hurting kakashi. I can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
fmtwa chapter 15 . 9/19/2018
good alternative world I like it
Angie chapter 49 . 7/28/2018
Please update. A cliffhanger like this? This is torture. I also want that cousin to die.
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 8 . 7/17/2018
I’m so willing to bet he’ll say later on down the line I like you more than a friend or somewhere along those lines.
GoosetheDuck chapter 49 . 7/25/2017
Please have a heart and finish this story! You put so much work into it, and I basically binge read the entire thing in less than 24 hours and now my heart hurts because I want to know how they get out of this and end up happy and together! Love this story, it's amazing, please don't forget about us :(
Guest chapter 49 . 12/16/2016
NOOO PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW THAT KAKASHI AND SAKURA WILL BE OKAY!
Rollepiien chapter 49 . 9/27/2016
Please stop torturing dear Kakashi, he deserves better :(
Also it seems like a miracle has to happen for him to get out of Zokushi's sadistic grasp (he's so well written that I hate him with a passion). I'd love to see this finished someday, since I love the dynamic between Sakura and Kakashi in this story, and want to see them have the happy ever after they deserve (though as before mentioned it seems a bit bleak so far).
purtisharma5 chapter 49 . 9/22/2016
Please update soon. I can't wait to read the whole story and see them finally get their happy ending.
Perishedreverie chapter 49 . 8/4/2016
I've got to review the anon-way because I keep forgetting my password to this website! Anyway, I read this story a year ago and was completely hooked to it ever since! I used to check back to see if you have updated and all but it seems life has been getting in the way. I don't mind if it takes you ten more years to finish this, just please don't abandon the story! I love the character dynamics and the sweetness of Kakashi. I think the Sakura in the story closely resembles canon Sakura (as much as it can get, anyway since this is AH).

Oh and congratulations on getting married! Since it's August now and you've told us you're getting married in July, you must be very busy at the moment.

xo all the way from Hong Kong!
666DeadlyNightshade chapter 49 . 4/24/2016
This is a super good story and I love your writing!
ReinSohma chapter 49 . 3/24/2016
Nooooo. Why haven't you updated? I actually logged back into my account and reread the ENTIRE story for the sole purpose of finishing it! Please please please update. I am going to cry not knowing what happens$
Violet Ace chapter 49 . 3/24/2016
I'm upset and angry that I'm left on such a cliffhanger. I can't believe it! I wish Kakashi was actually a ninja, so he could escape. I hope you're still around and you update this story soon :-(