Reviews for Reason
Guest chapter 49 . 12/16/2016
NOOO PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW THAT KAKASHI AND SAKURA WILL BE OKAY!
Rollepiien chapter 49 . 9/27/2016
Please stop torturing dear Kakashi, he deserves better :(
Also it seems like a miracle has to happen for him to get out of Zokushi's sadistic grasp (he's so well written that I hate him with a passion). I'd love to see this finished someday, since I love the dynamic between Sakura and Kakashi in this story, and want to see them have the happy ever after they deserve (though as before mentioned it seems a bit bleak so far).
Purtisharma5 chapter 49 . 9/22/2016
Please update soon. I can't wait to read the whole story and see them finally get their happy ending.
Perishedreverie chapter 49 . 8/4/2016
I've got to review the anon-way because I keep forgetting my password to this website! Anyway, I read this story a year ago and was completely hooked to it ever since! I used to check back to see if you have updated and all but it seems life has been getting in the way. I don't mind if it takes you ten more years to finish this, just please don't abandon the story! I love the character dynamics and the sweetness of Kakashi. I think the Sakura in the story closely resembles canon Sakura (as much as it can get, anyway since this is AH).

Oh and congratulations on getting married! Since it's August now and you've told us you're getting married in July, you must be very busy at the moment.

xo all the way from Hong Kong!
666DeadlyNightshade chapter 49 . 4/24/2016
This is a super good story and I love your writing!
ReinSohma chapter 49 . 3/24/2016
Nooooo. Why haven't you updated? I actually logged back into my account and reread the ENTIRE story for the sole purpose of finishing it! Please please please update. I am going to cry not knowing what happens$
Violet Ace chapter 49 . 3/24/2016
I'm upset and angry that I'm left on such a cliffhanger. I can't believe it! I wish Kakashi was actually a ninja, so he could escape. I hope you're still around and you update this story soon :-(
Guest chapter 49 . 3/18/2016
Why...just WHY! UGH THIS STORY IS KILLING ME
...NO ITS ACTUALLY U NOT UPDATING...
I love the story too much to not add it as my favorite... PLEASE UPDATE
Indiegirl97 chapter 49 . 3/9/2016
Nuh uh.I do no accept that the story has been abandoned. I refer you to the A/N at the end of chapter 18. You said you hadn't lost interest in the story. After all those cookies you made me eat, it' only fair that I get a proper ending to the story.
Kumee-chan chapter 18 . 2/5/2016
Omg! I was laughing so hard in this chapter! Poor Kakashi! Lmao! This is one of the best stories that I've ever seen on ff . net!
Kumee-chan chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
Boo! I don't see what the big deal is. They are both adults. My Dad is 15 years older than my mom. When your both adults, age shouldn't matter so much. Just saying. Anyway, I really like this fic. Can't wait to read the next couple of chapters.
Kumee-chan chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
14k grillz lmao! That was hilarious! I literally lol'ed! Great chapter!
HarunoSisters42 chapter 49 . 11/13/2015
Nooooooo what have you done? Kakashi, my poor baby :'(
plamboo chapter 49 . 11/11/2015
I discovered your story a couple of days ago and have been reading non stop in my free time. I liked it initially because it was so light hearted and fun. Now I'm completely sucked in because of the drama! We need new chapters please! You are an amazing writer please continue with the story! I can't wait for a new update! Thank you for your amazing story!
plamboo chapter 24 . 11/9/2015
I love this story so far. So nice and light hearted. Also your A/Ns make me laugh so thank you! Keep on keeping on!