Reviews for Reason
jhian casey chapter 48 . 3/25
you should seriously write a book! fantastic fic!XD
kakashi's fate is kinda heavy but i know you had it all planned so, im gonna stick my nose on this one! (as in literally! lol) good job! and update soon! thanks!)
XxBirdxOfxHermesxX chapter 48 . 3/20
...So. Many. Feels. The Feels are killing meee...oh god the cliff hanger...

WOW. SO many things to say! First of all, I saw on your profile that you said that this story is only approximately 10% done, is that true? If so, then I love you. Forever and always. Because this story is amazing and is a total godsend! I'll end up re-reading it probably a few months from now, so expect another review or two from me when that time comes...

Also...FUCK. YOU. ZOKUSHI. FUCK. YOU. SOOOO HAAAARRDDD UUUGGGGGHHHHHHH...

Anyway, now that that's out of my-FUUUUUU-system, do I recall you saying that this was your first Naruto fanfiction? Because this...this is amazing. Have you thought of writing your own book? If so, please hold off until you finish this fanfiction, because if you put it on hiatus I might cry. A lot. Like...more than this Kakashi crying over Sakura's coffin. Like...a lot of tears. If you do that, prepare to be flooded with my terrifying and amazing amount of tears of despair. Just a warning...

If there was a bad thing I had to say about this fanfiction...perhaps that in four years, you've only released 48 f-ing AMAZING chapters...is that really a bad thing? I don't know. You've probably got a life, unlike me. Trolololo. Sadface.

Many, many things to say, sorry about the long review...hope you get done with the next chapter soon, because I think I already feel tears coming on ;) [in case that face got deleted somehow, I winked. X3]

So, uh...update as soon as you can.

OH. and when the police officer arrested Kakashi I thought he was gonna say for being a pedo, but then that happened and I was just like "...WHAT NOFHDSFJDSLSDHG;SDKFDJFFHSFIHS" Many feels. Many, many feels.

I'll stop now...3

/Takai-sama\
SilverSeraph82 chapter 48 . 2/27
O.o do you intend on only bad crap happening to him and her all the way til the end? Cause that would be just way to depressing to read.
littlemelonatplay chapter 48 . 2/22
I’m absolutely delighted that I could read this update today and that this was updated again so soon! I had to wait until now to read it because of real life T_T

On that note, that’s a mean cliffhanger. I really hope Kakashi will be okay and Sakura too since she is going to go through a lot with this new development as well. Her mom is not going to be a happy camper.
Kashi-Got-Swagz chapter 48 . 2/21
I'm speechless...this story never ceases to amaze me. It will always be my favorite story, practically book, ever. I'm so glad your father is doing well! I can't imagine this ending soon, since being here from the very beginning, but it is truly a masterpiece.
fanficnewbiee chapter 48 . 2/14
-_-. How? So he killed his brother and Kakashi takes the fall? Damn will Kakashi actually stand up and fight back? Fight for his love? His life? Will his friends step in to help? Whatever happened to Saske Uchiha? Hmmm what will happen next? What will Sakura do? Surely Kakashi can prove his innocence. His cousin is a pain how can he get away with so many murders and attempted murder? Please update ASAP. Thanks for sharing and updating! :D
Miss Ashlynn chapter 48 . 2/14
Man... Kakashi just can't catch a break. I thought it was a little too easy though, the way he got to leave like that. Poor guy.
FaSun chapter 48 . 2/12
Oh! Evil you are! But not really... However, Zokushi sure is! The more I read this the more I get sad for Kakashi.

You sure know how to write cliffhangers. I was waiting for the fabricated photos of Kakashi and Sakura to surface since the both of them told the brother of Zokushi's doings... But instead, this happens.

Thanks for another awesome chapter! I'll be waiting with eagerness for your next installment!
AGirlIsPleased chapter 48 . 2/12
Serenity, it is so great that your father is well.

Now, now, when will you stop torturing these two? They just want to be happy ;_;
concealedcanine chapter 48 . 2/11
AHHH! I wanted it all to be over for them but... I thought it was all too good to be true. Such a great chapter. Can't wait to see how they get out of it. Keep up the great work!
Laurie chapter 48 . 2/10
Ohh no! Why!

It had better be good for you to have him arrested. Man I thought all was well.

Ok please hurry with next chapter. I can't wait now for what happens next.

Thanks.
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 48 . 2/10
Just when I thought the life for kakashi and Sakura was going to get better! I like the twist and the psycho broth killing close relatives! Loving the story please continue to write more! I can't wait for the next chapter!
FenrisNin chapter 48 . 2/10
Oh my god. The bastard killed his own brother?! And they're blaming Kakashi?! OH I AM SO MAD! NO. NO nononononono. #allofmynope this is stupid. UGH I AM SO DISTRESSED!

Your story is amazing please continue writing. I love it.
Interested Fan chapter 48 . 2/10
I love this story and all but the tag says its supposed to be humor. It took a dark turn didn't it at least temporarily. Mine about the Teen Titans did something similar.
1CarinoInu chapter 48 . 2/10
Holy bejeezus. I knew something was up when Zakushi let them go, even though it was Ichiro who was backing up Kakashi. I just knew it! And the man goes and kills his own brother (or so it seems) and is framing Kakashi! Man oh man, this is a mess. I can't wait to see how things play out, cuz our favorite silver-haired male cannot go to jail!
Fantastic update.