Reviews for Reason
666DeadlyNightshade chapter 49 . 4/24
This is a super good story and I love your writing!
ReinSohma chapter 49 . 3/24
Nooooo. Why haven't you updated? I actually logged back into my account and reread the ENTIRE story for the sole purpose of finishing it! Please please please update. I am going to cry not knowing what happens$
Violet Ace chapter 49 . 3/24
I'm upset and angry that I'm left on such a cliffhanger. I can't believe it! I wish Kakashi was actually a ninja, so he could escape. I hope you're still around and you update this story soon :-(
Why...just WHY! UGH THIS STORY IS KILLING ME
...NO ITS ACTUALLY U NOT UPDATING...
I love the story too much to not add it as my favorite... PLEASE UPDATE
Indiegirl97 chapter 49 . 3/9
Nuh uh.I do no accept that the story has been abandoned. I refer you to the A/N at the end of chapter 18. You said you hadn't lost interest in the story. After all those cookies you made me eat, it' only fair that I get a proper ending to the story.
Kumee-chan chapter 18 . 2/5
Omg! I was laughing so hard in this chapter! Poor Kakashi! Lmao! This is one of the best stories that I've ever seen on ff . net!
Kumee-chan chapter 8 . 2/5
Boo! I don't see what the big deal is. They are both adults. My Dad is 15 years older than my mom. When your both adults, age shouldn't matter so much. Just saying. Anyway, I really like this fic. Can't wait to read the next couple of chapters.
Kumee-chan chapter 7 . 2/5
14k grillz lmao! That was hilarious! I literally lol'ed! Great chapter!
HarunoSisters42 chapter 49 . 11/13/2015
Nooooooo what have you done? Kakashi, my poor baby :'(
plamboo chapter 49 . 11/11/2015
I discovered your story a couple of days ago and have been reading non stop in my free time. I liked it initially because it was so light hearted and fun. Now I'm completely sucked in because of the drama! We need new chapters please! You are an amazing writer please continue with the story! I can't wait for a new update! Thank you for your amazing story!
plamboo chapter 24 . 11/9/2015
I love this story so far. So nice and light hearted. Also your A/Ns make me laugh so thank you! Keep on keeping on!
eeearnest chapter 49 . 8/13/2015
I'm done. You've hurt my feelers.
FaSun chapter 49 . 7/3/2015
Oh, no! Bad detectives, bad! I bet they're corrupted by Zokushi's power and money. So many of them are! This really sucks for Kakashi. And the worst part is, he's beating himself up by regretting his existence and love life. And I think Sakura needs to get a grip and be strong and exert some woman power and use that intellect of hers; she seems so weak and damsel-in-distress! I understand that she's only 18-19, but some people have moved mountains by that age.

On another note, I feel that the elderly man from the cemetery in France has a very significant role in this story. Am I right? I'm so anxious! Please don't keep me waiting for so long, I love this story! But I also understand life happens. Nevertheless, update soon!
branecandi chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
I sincerely hope that coffee table is a glass-top style. Fun fact: nail polish remover doesn't just strip off marker, it also removes varnish and clear coat.
Loving this story, though!
cake0108 chapter 49 . 6/22/2015