Reviews for We Could Steal Time
RainySunnyEnding chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*eyes wide* but I wanna read the sleepover...
Naezee chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awesome story! I really loved it!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved it! You should totally do a sequel!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww, so cute! and really hot too, lol. great job! :)
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OK I'm suppossed to go to bed now... and after listening to the Elephant Love Medley and reading this, I'm gonna have happy dreams! :D LOVED IT!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh wow. Seriously. I can't convey with words how much Moulin Rouge means to me, and so Kurt and Blaine watching it together/singing along was already enough for me. Then Blaine had to go putting on the performance of his life to the Elephant Love Medley, resulting in what can only be described as a phenomenal smut scene. A brilliant story written perfectly.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I can't remember the last time I read a one-shot that was this long. This story was worth every word of it. I loved it so much. I'm generally one of those people that reads without reviewing. I had to make an exception here.

It made me want to watch Moulin Rouge again. I haven't seen it in ages, but I've always loved the Elephant Love Medley. Also, I had forgotten that it used Silly Love Songs which we have already heard Blaine sing.

I loved the progression the boys made through the night, various heated sessions and then needing to cool off. The romantic notion of singing to each other.

I really liked that it became a story that involved the family, as far as the meeting and negotiating with Burt and Carol. There was even a little Rachel/Kurt friendship going on. There was so much that I really enjoyed about this story. (Smut included of course) Loved it. Thanks for writing it.
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was the single most adorable fic I've read, ever :) it was so perfectly detailed and the songs from Moulin Rouge are SO perfect for them :3 thanks for writing this, one of my favourites for sure. :)
RChaha chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was... absolutely.. adorable...

mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was really really good and well written. I just started to re-listen to my Moulin Rouge soundtrack about a month ago. I've always preferred Ewan McGregor's 'Your Song' to Elton John's (not that I hate him or anything) and been dreaming of Blaine singing that song to Kurt in Glee sometime near future. Well, I guess this is sort of my wish come true. I do think that you should write a sequel and I know how much time you spent writing this one so it doesn't have to be long or anything. Maybe you can write something about Blaine's first sleepover? Well, thank you so much for sharing this with me. : )
pukaroxliza chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
whoooa :O this was so good! and hot *o* GOOD JOB!
Iwannalooklikecolfer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, this was really good! First I wasn't sure I'd be able to read all of it in one go, but when I started reading I got hooked and couldn't stop until it was finished!
TooSexyForMyHat chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Phew! I got through it! It was really long - but also really good! In spite of the fact that I have only seen "Moulin Rouge" one time many years ago and can't remember a single scene from it. I loved your story! It was really cute while being really hot at the same time! Good job! I think you captured the characters really well! :)
Velasca chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh my gosh! This was great! I would love to read a sequel with the new household rules...being broken...LOL.
Myrne chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh my god.. Just OH MY GOD. This was great! :O

I actually don't have proper words for this...

Only that it was AMA-ZING! Eeek! :D