Reviews for Phase Three
noxpirata chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I liked this, it was really rather sweet :D
CNQ chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
nice and fluffy. i love it. Kalinda had to sneak away to the refresher to reply to Stone. that was a good addition. i like how you mention her room at the temple as not used often. i imagine that most rooms are dusty. the nicer part of town is likeNYC. but most is dirty like the city where i live. i liked the air taxi part. Stone forgot to remove his pants. i wonder who gives clone the talk? how do they aquire civvies? buy them? well done with this! a wonderful story!
Admiral Daala chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
very cute!
Queen chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Okay, I smiled through most of this fic, but this line just *killed* me: "I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but you should probably take off your pants." LOL, yes, I'd imagine the removal of the pants would be very important to phase 3.

Though I did feel bad for Stone early on; he tried so hard, and things just kept crashing, and he just didn't have the kind of practical knowledge he'd need to do things like go out to a fancy restaurant.

Still though, really sweet and I'm glad it all worked out in the end. They're too cute!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The best 3 things in life :)
sachariah chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Man, I felt so bad for Stone. I know things pretty much worked out in the end, and I gather Kali was happy with the results, but still, he tried so hard, and then it all sorta flops on him.

But I have to admit, it was funny - he knows nothing of "dress codes", nor does he "get" that some people don't "fit" in some places. I love the social ineptitude of the clones, even though it's sad in a way, as well. And I also loved the systematic, soldierlike manner that he sets up the evening - phases, even.

I know it wasn't really key to the story, but I got a kick out of the "texting" going on between Kali and Stone, in the beginning. I was half expecting to see Kali send him an 'lol' at one point. I mean, surely they have some sort of messaging shorthand in Star Wars, right?

And the ending... ah, Kali, no one ever accused you of being vague. But I'm happy for them.

Great piece! Fluffy, romantic without undue sappiness (I don't really want to think of Kali holding Stone's shoulders and saying "I truly... truly...")