Reviews for Time's Secret
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 16 . 4/30
That was a beautiful book! I loved every minute of it. I'm guessing from your writing style and all the English references that you are from the UK? Anyway it was a great book so thank you!
TPalesh chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very good plot - exciting and romantic. Well done :)
Comic Critic chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Perfection at its best! I love it! Don't listen to anyone who says it's confusing. I understood quite simply. I rather enjoyed this and I hope you keep writing for you have a talent in it!
drasticactions chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Very cute!
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I am confused.
mama123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Lovely story. Ty for sharing. This is my second time reading it. Loved sev and draco were spot on.
RiAddison chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely, positively loved it! It was brilliant and I want to read it again even though I just read it. It was great to see Snape staying in character while still loving Hermione. :)
mama123 chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Lovely story. A unique twist in the time fic stories. Well written. Ty for sharing
Lunabeegood chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Great story! I loved the slow build up. I was wondering how you'd get the whole thing accomplished in 16 chapters but you did! Like the ending with Draco too.
Aisha04 chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
I enjoyed it
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
great story!
Siffy Ela chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Aww! I've enjoyed this story so much! It was great!
Luna de Papel chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I've enjoyed immensely this take on the use of a time turner that works both ways. The first chapter alone got me hooked and couldn't leave your story alone until the end. Thanks for not breaking my heart!
Judith Shakespeare chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Aww, I like this story! Fascinating twist to the time-turner idea; this is the first story I've read in which Severus time-travels, not Hermione. I was slightly confused during the first chapter, but it turned out to be really sweet. Thanks so much for the read!
Jo Suzuki chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
To be honest, I wasn't so sure how this would turn out when I started reading it! :P But it turned out to be rather charming and I finished it in one sitting! :D Good work! Thank you! :')