Reviews for Time's Secret
What a great little story! The premise is truly original and fascinating to ponder. I'd absolutely love to read another version of this where Severus had made good his escape from 1979 and how it could have affected the future.
Ugh, Ron. When I think of him all I envision are red pubes stuck in the soap bar in the shower.
What happened with the creeps who attacked Hermione thinking she was Draco? I like that he seems to be doing better but I don't like that his mom is still in Azzi. I also like how easily the conversation went between Severus and Hermione and how honest and semi-forthright they were with each other.
Of course the "time was never right" for Dumbledore to do the right thing; his own schemes were always vastly more important than the lives of mere mortals. Severus should stab Dumbledore's portrait then splash it with paint thinner.
I can't help but wonder why Harry and Ron would have wanted to keep Hermione from joining them. She's the brains behind their supposed brawn.

It is requiring just too much "suspension of disbelief" to believe that Hermione, who from the age of eleven basically grew up seeing Severus Snape in every potion class didn't somehow manage to recognize that Severus was actually a younger Severus masquerading as Septimus. That nose? Those eyes? THAT VOICE? Come on.
I find it telling just how very disrespectful the "Unspeakables" (the horrors they engineer are, truly, unspeakable) and Dumbledore are of all who might be waiting for Severus (ie: Hermione). They're incredibly uncaring and cruel.
FranceHufflepuff chapter 16 . 5/6
Great story! :-)
Saissa chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
This was a GREAT story!

But there are one or two loose ends not tied up.
Noone to my knowledge ever discovered who the students were who stunned Hermione.
Also Ron seems to have been left hanging after she told him that she was with Severus now and he went nuts!

But other than those, this really was a BRILLIANT story!
Saissa chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
So now I am confused.

Up near the top Hermione thinks - she still loves HER Severus Wholeheartedly. His name was Septimus, not Severus.

Bur down the bottom - second to last line - Perhaps he's not all that different from his younger self after all - Is this younger self the one she calls "my Severus?" Because if it it would explain why she never calls him Septimus! The personal journal only opened after Severus (aka Septimus) touched it.
Sat3 chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
Thank you for this brilliant story. It was really exciting to read. Best regards, Sat3
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
That was a beautiful book! I loved every minute of it. I'm guessing from your writing style and all the English references that you are from the UK? Anyway it was a great book so thank you!
TPalesh chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very good plot - exciting and romantic. Well done :)
Comic Critic chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Perfection at its best! I love it! Don't listen to anyone who says it's confusing. I understood quite simply. I rather enjoyed this and I hope you keep writing for you have a talent in it!
drasticactions chapter 16 . 2/4/2015