Reviews for Time's Secret
Saissa chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
This was a GREAT story!

But there are one or two loose ends not tied up.
Noone to my knowledge ever discovered who the students were who stunned Hermione.
Also Ron seems to have been left hanging after she told him that she was with Severus now and he went nuts!

But other than those, this really was a BRILLIANT story!
Saissa chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
So now I am confused.

Up near the top Hermione thinks - she still loves HER Severus Wholeheartedly. His name was Septimus, not Severus.

Bur down the bottom - second to last line - Perhaps he's not all that different from his younger self after all - Is this younger self the one she calls "my Severus?" Because if it it would explain why she never calls him Septimus! The personal journal only opened after Severus (aka Septimus) touched it.
Sat3 chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
Thank you for this brilliant story. It was really exciting to read. Best regards, Sat3
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
That was a beautiful book! I loved every minute of it. I'm guessing from your writing style and all the English references that you are from the UK? Anyway it was a great book so thank you!
TPalesh chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very good plot - exciting and romantic. Well done :)
Comic Critic chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Perfection at its best! I love it! Don't listen to anyone who says it's confusing. I understood quite simply. I rather enjoyed this and I hope you keep writing for you have a talent in it!
drasticactions chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Very cute!
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I am confused.
mama123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Lovely story. Ty for sharing. This is my second time reading it. Loved sev and draco were spot on.
RiAddison chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely, positively loved it! It was brilliant and I want to read it again even though I just read it. It was great to see Snape staying in character while still loving Hermione. :)
mama123 chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Lovely story. A unique twist in the time fic stories. Well written. Ty for sharing
Lunabeegood chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Great story! I loved the slow build up. I was wondering how you'd get the whole thing accomplished in 16 chapters but you did! Like the ending with Draco too.
Aisha04 chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
I enjoyed it
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
great story!
Siffy Ela chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Aww! I've enjoyed this story so much! It was great!