Reviews for I'll be with you forever
Luna Ichinomiya chapter 23 . 3/19
Will wait for this when you start rewriting this. Ahahaha. Gambatte!
To The EXTREME KHR EnmaFan chapter 23 . 2/23
I'm sorry, but COULD YOU AT LEAST WRITE IT IN THE SUMMARY OR CHAPTER 1 BEGINNING?! I LITERALLY SPENT THE LAST FOUR DAYS TEADING THIS WHEN I GOT THE CHANCE AND YOU TELL ME ITS GOING REWRITING?! Ugh! But I would love to read the rewrite! I love this fic! And don't get me wrong, I'm yelling because this is a really good fic so i got emotional. So please! Please update! Please don't disappoint me again!
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 23 . 2/10
I'm excited for the re written version of this. I promise I will read it!
madroj chapter 23 . 2/10
Whyyyyy? nooooo! i want to know what is going to happen... why dont you finish all the fic and then you can fix it?, but its ok im going to wait all the time that you need for continue the fic... .
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Marco and Nanako you are both disgusting people inside and out.. I can't wait till your next update, author-San!
Magicanna23 chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Tsuna's dad should brake into Giotto's house thinking only Tsuna & Chrome are there bc Alaudes still asleep on the couch and hasn't moved. So when he brakes in and tries to kidnap them he ends up wakes up a VERY cranky Hibari (like he's Kyouya's brother?) disturbing the PEACE of Namimori and promptly gets punished (bitten to death).

Then have both Muruko and Kyouya show up together. Muruko to see Chrome and Kyouya bc Alaude wasn't answering his calls (bc he's asleep) after he said he was going to Giotto's.

Maybe have a SUPER terrified but brave Tsuna trying to protect Chrome from his father since the father also doesn't like Chrome bc he thinks she's a bad influence on Natsu and she know about Tsuna.
Natsu Yuuki chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Oh my... please... please don't torture him!

well, it's okay... just take your time, Author-san...

Good Luck!
ctdiaz chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
what's a bastard his parents? I pry nanako burn in hell painfully. I wish Giotto come and save tsuna from his damn parents..
hibatsu chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
I don't know why, but all the characters are pissing me off. They're all so... Ignorant? I don't know, but they're giving me that kind of vibe.

Sorry if I offended you. Just giving my opinion.
Kirihara Reii chapter 21 . 7/11/2015
Interresting, Update! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
great story
don't stop writing
how does it continue/what happens next
shirotani chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
Wow amazing fanfic! I really hope there will be coming more giotto x tsuna but I can wait especially with such amazingly long chapters! ;-)
Keep up the good work and I hope your writers block(if you still have it) goes away!
Byebye