Reviews for I'll be with you forever
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 23 . 1/18
I just hope they get caught by alaude and thrown to jail this time I mean it would be horrible if they did get their hands on tsuna and the guys won't be able to find him and fucking natsu just won't help I just know it he prefers his parents than tsuna even if he says he wants to be a good brother he is a selfish bastard I hope that in the rewrite they get caught sooner though cause its been so long and nothing happens and it would be a fucking pain if they get tsuna and hurt him again and not get what they deserve they already hurt him soon badly and also that tsuna is a more intelligent this time and not just the useless kid they make him be all the time and lastly that giotto and tsuna confess to each other sooner cause god its been so damn long and they still the same thanks for the fanfic and d I hope that you can upload the rewrite one soon
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 18 . 1/18
Natsu is really selfish because he already saw what they did to tsuna and he is just thinking about himself and for what the birch of a mother said they aren't even brothers so they just want tsuna's fortune or what he is about to get from his grandfather if I'm not mistaken they must even have robe tsuna's money and sat on it that is why they are rich I hate that they aren't re so bitchy and natsu just gets mad but don't tell the others what a selfish brat I hope alaude finds the soon and everything gets clear and they go to jail
Luna Ichinomiya chapter 23 . 3/19/2016
Will wait for this when you start rewriting this. Ahahaha. Gambatte!
To The EXTREME KHR EnmaFan chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
I'm sorry, but COULD YOU AT LEAST WRITE IT IN THE SUMMARY OR CHAPTER 1 BEGINNING?! I LITERALLY SPENT THE LAST FOUR DAYS TEADING THIS WHEN I GOT THE CHANCE AND YOU TELL ME ITS GOING REWRITING?! Ugh! But I would love to read the rewrite! I love this fic! And don't get me wrong, I'm yelling because this is a really good fic so i got emotional. So please! Please update! Please don't disappoint me again!
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 23 . 2/10/2016
I'm excited for the re written version of this. I promise I will read it!
madroj chapter 23 . 2/10/2016
Whyyyyy? nooooo! i want to know what is going to happen... why dont you finish all the fic and then you can fix it?, but its ok im going to wait all the time that you need for continue the fic... .
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Marco and Nanako you are both disgusting people inside and out.. I can't wait till your next update, author-San!
Magicanna23 chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Tsuna's dad should brake into Giotto's house thinking only Tsuna & Chrome are there bc Alaudes still asleep on the couch and hasn't moved. So when he brakes in and tries to kidnap them he ends up wakes up a VERY cranky Hibari (like he's Kyouya's brother?) disturbing the PEACE of Namimori and promptly gets punished (bitten to death).

Then have both Muruko and Kyouya show up together. Muruko to see Chrome and Kyouya bc Alaude wasn't answering his calls (bc he's asleep) after he said he was going to Giotto's.

Maybe have a SUPER terrified but brave Tsuna trying to protect Chrome from his father since the father also doesn't like Chrome bc he thinks she's a bad influence on Natsu and she know about Tsuna.
Natsuyuuki chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Oh my... please... please don't torture him!

well, it's okay... just take your time, Author-san...

Good Luck!
ctdiaz chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
what's a bastard his parents? I pry nanako burn in hell painfully. I wish Giotto come and save tsuna from his damn parents..
hibatsu chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
I don't know why, but all the characters are pissing me off. They're all so... Ignorant? I don't know, but they're giving me that kind of vibe.

Sorry if I offended you. Just giving my opinion.
Kirihara Reii chapter 21 . 7/11/2015
Interresting, Update! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
great story
don't stop writing
how does it continue/what happens next
shirotani chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
Wow amazing fanfic! I really hope there will be coming more giotto x tsuna but I can wait especially with such amazingly long chapters! ;-)
Keep up the good work and I hope your writers block(if you still have it) goes away!
Byebye