Reviews for I'll be with you forever
hibatsu chapter 12 . 7/19
I don't know why, but all the characters are pissing me off. They're all so... Ignorant? I don't know, but they're giving me that kind of vibe.

Sorry if I offended you. Just giving my opinion.
Kirihara Reii chapter 21 . 7/11
Interresting, Update! :)
great story
don't stop writing
how does it continue/what happens next
akai tengu chapter 21 . 3/3
Wow amazing fanfic! I really hope there will be coming more giotto x tsuna but I can wait especially with such amazingly long chapters! ;-)
Keep up the good work and I hope your writers block(if you still have it) goes away!
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 21 . 1/12
0-0... 0-0- 0-0U...-_-... (FACEPALM) cousins, right u-uU
Natsu Yuuki chapter 21 . 1/9
hmm... it is interesting actually :3
HibaTsu-Lover chapter 21 . 1/8
Well, this chapter came as a surprise since you haven't update this in a long time but its a nice surprise. I'm glad you're updating this and yay, something new is going to be revealed about Tsuna's family history!
MoonTalker chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
how about you have them run out of food and Tsuna go buy some? and at the super market hemeets his mother? and Natsu or Giotto (preferably Giotto) come to the rescue? and how about they confess already? i mean the plot is PERFECT it's pure gold! but that wait is killing me!I WANT THEM TO CONFESS!*fangirls scream* ahem... sorry teehee... hope i helped you i know who awful it is to have an authors block... well keep up the good work!love you cupcake!
Zherlina chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
It has been 11 months since your last update... WHY?!. Why do you torture me so?!..
*sobing* PLEASE don't let this be the final chapter of this fanfic its getting really close to the climax.
Please update! and DON'T DISCONTINUE.
XXRUKAXX chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
I look forward for your next update
TsunaMoe chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Soooo cute!
teemo-kun chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
ahhh is his brother natsu from fairy tail!? i really like your fanfic. but im sad alaude was so mean to tsu tsu.
Bernie6394 chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
love it cant wait for the next chapter
xChaosRebornx chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Great chapter!

Tsuna and Giotto are the cutest thing ever! But whatever happened to lampo and Knuckle's? I love knuckles! Uggh snobby rich!Sawada... bane of every khr fans existence! ;3

Well update soon
W0W3D chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
You have to continue this! It's getting good!