Reviews for The Flawless Plan
loverhr chapter 19 . 8/21
This is a fine piece of work. waiting for the sequel...!
tryntee13 chapter 18 . 8/14
really cute! Just discovered your story and enjoyed all the chapters! thank you for writing!
EchoSunSpell chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
' is anyone interested in outtakes? I've
got two scenes from the last two chapters
that didn't make it into the story or that I
replaced with another scene. If you want
to read them anyway just send me a
Private Message, or ask for them in a
review, and I'll send them to you. Or I
might add them after I finished the story if
enough people are interested. Quasi as an
epilog. Just let me know :) '
can I have them? this story is so interesting
EchoSunSpell chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
hey! I really loved this story. it was awesome!
is this the end? no more chapters?
EchoSunSpell chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
eeeeeee I love u, I love u, I love u! I LOVE this story! the twists n all.. it's so sweet n :'-) :'-) u know! :-P for me anyway
EchoSunSpell chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
oh thank, thank God that was what it's all abt! I lovvve Ron n it was so heartbreaking to see him behave like that! anyways it's awesome :-) loving it!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
You. Must. Continue. It's a command and you shall not rest until you post another chapter!
Well sorry about that, I'm just really worried you won't post anymore and I really want to know how this story ends, what the gender of the baby and etc.
please continue, I love your story!
LillyMay77 chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
A new chapter! Fantastic chapter! Love it! Please update very soon!
StormThestral chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Absolutely brilliant, I love how you have woven cannon events into it as well. I am really enjoying the story and can't wait for the next bit to be added. keep up the great work
me11 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Ginny is a total bitch :(
LillyMay77 chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Great chapter! Update again soon!
StormThestral chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
When do we get the next one please, definitely more wanted :D I like how they really sound like they should as it makes it so easy to envisage them in my head. Well done x
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
i have really enjoyed reading your story, and while i did not agree with all of your plot choices i believe these characters would have behaved just as you wrote them. (One exception would be that i think Molly would have gotten a bit more upset over the whole "just a mum" thing, but maybe she is better able to see Hermione's point of view than i give her credit for.) I hope you plan on continuing this story as I would very much like to read on and see what you have planned for the new couple. I was hoping Ron would agree to switching roles, but I honestly thought Hermione would have to bring it up and convince him - i was sooo happy when i read that part! Might i suggest that Ron start his own day-care service or something with the other young magical mothers? Perhaps he wants to convince Hermione to have another child in a few years and that is how they can afford to do so? Just a suggestion ... Any way, thanks for a great story and I hope to "hear" from you soon!
SheLady chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful! :-) love the compromise!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this chapter! I really enjoyed the gender roles in the magical world aspect, and Hermione's response was ever so fitting. Keep up the SPECTACULAR work, because I can't wait to see where this story is going.