Reviews for The Flawless Plan
You. Must. Continue. It's a command and you shall not rest until you post another chapter!
Well sorry about that, I'm just really worried you won't post anymore and I really want to know how this story ends, what the gender of the baby and etc.
please continue, I love your story!
LillyMay77 chapter 17 . 3/29
A new chapter! Fantastic chapter! Love it! Please update very soon!
StormThestral chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Absolutely brilliant, I love how you have woven cannon events into it as well. I am really enjoying the story and can't wait for the next bit to be added. keep up the great work
me11 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Ginny is a total bitch :(
LillyMay77 chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Great chapter! Update again soon!
StormThestral chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
When do we get the next one please, definitely more wanted :D I like how they really sound like they should as it makes it so easy to envisage them in my head. Well done x
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
i have really enjoyed reading your story, and while i did not agree with all of your plot choices i believe these characters would have behaved just as you wrote them. (One exception would be that i think Molly would have gotten a bit more upset over the whole "just a mum" thing, but maybe she is better able to see Hermione's point of view than i give her credit for.) I hope you plan on continuing this story as I would very much like to read on and see what you have planned for the new couple. I was hoping Ron would agree to switching roles, but I honestly thought Hermione would have to bring it up and convince him - i was sooo happy when i read that part! Might i suggest that Ron start his own day-care service or something with the other young magical mothers? Perhaps he wants to convince Hermione to have another child in a few years and that is how they can afford to do so? Just a suggestion ... Any way, thanks for a great story and I hope to "hear" from you soon!
SheLady chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful! :-) love the compromise!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this chapter! I really enjoyed the gender roles in the magical world aspect, and Hermione's response was ever so fitting. Keep up the SPECTACULAR work, because I can't wait to see where this story is going.
LillyMay77 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm glad Ron came up with a compromise. Please update very soon!
finchelromionelover chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
i loved this chapter and rons idea. i cant wait to see what happens when the baby is really born.
Eljel chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Oh thank god you decided on the 'swap' in the end! I don't think I would have been able to keep reading if Hermione was forced to not work, it's just not 'her' at all!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
i have to say that a bit OOC of them even in worst scenario! plus her father wasnt there, they don't strike me as irrational people soo anyway
ladyevenstar22 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
yeah i remembered what bothered me last chapter, how can they talk options about keeping the baby or not, but there was no mention of protection/contraceptive, by which magic spell or not this pregnancy could have been avoided...
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
any chance harry and ginny drink it also by accident? lol