Reviews for He'll Be Okay
C chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I can't thank you enough. I had never heard of this show until I read this story a while back. Something crazy in my night-owl brain semi-understood it - enough to know that I had to find out more.

Here i am now, understanding it, and reading this story was one of the best choices I've made. Thank you for showing me Supernatural!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Yep, Sam will be okay, but it will be a very bumpy ride, I'm sure. Poor Winchesters! And poor Bobby for loving them and taking care of them. :( Good guys, all.

Great fic. Loved the way you filled in the blank spots for us. Nicely done. :)
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Very well written! I haven't seen series 6 but I think I have accumulated enough info from fan fiction haha! Good job!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Well done! I don't very often like first-person, particularly from either Sam's or Dean's POV, but you did a great job capturing Dean's voice and thoughts. Very 'canon'-thanks for sharing!
winchestersunited chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Off course Sam was going to be OK, he's Sam Winchester and there is no one stronger than Sam Winchester. No matter how much crap everyone and thing keep throwing at him he always gets back up and kicks ass. Love that Dean acknowledged just how awesome his little brother is, he knew Sam would be OK he had faith in Sam.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
A fantastic story. I loved the fact that Dean was totally prepared to get whacked by Sam's flailing limbs in order to prevent him from hurting himself. It was nice seeing it through Dean's eyes too. Thanks for sharing this.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
awwwwe.. poor boys... p.p
twomom chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was wonderful! You did an incredible job of describing everything from Dean's POV. You kept him and Bobby in total character which I really appreciate. Those were exactly the feelings Dean was showing and you nailed it! Thanks so much!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great story, very well-written. Love it.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What a lovely missing scene to an episode with plenty of holes to fill. :) I loved it! Poor boys. The hits just keep on comin'. I also like how the ending kinda trails off and makes room for season 7. Awesome job! :)