Reviews for For Earth
crazzyredhead chapter 4 . 3/27
I hope you update again soon..
Simgr101 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
why did goku and krillin use a sensu? knowing goku he would fight to the end not heal
RKF22 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
great update keep it up
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
First chapter and I already hate Turuffi. Canon establishes no Saiyan females survived. And if one had and was a part of Frieza's army I assure you Vegeta would keep her close to him at all times and would mate with her as soon a she was old enough.
madamdegrassi16 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
That is evil yet genius of Gohan to do. I think that Vegeta and Nappa might come to retreve Gohan. They may not care about each other much but it they still need all the help they can get. I feel bad that the Hurricane left you withouy internet. Luckily we didn't get hit that hard here. Will bw waiting for your next update. See ya! ~madamdegrassi16
RKF22 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
great update cant wait for more and did you mean krillen anyway great update cant wait for more keep up the great work
Sunbird909 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
This is great please update, I can't wait till the next chapter
greenkid chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Good work so far. I like Gohan's character and how he's more like Vegeta. Plus, the idea of starting the story with Gohan returning to Earth is great. I love reading AU Gohan kidnapped fics.
RKF22 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
great update keep up the great work
madamdegrassi16 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
This was a great chapter. I think the new person is Piccolo or another z-fighter. I was wondering what the girls saiyan Turuffi's connection with the saiyans is. Is she someone's daughter or something. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! can't wait for the next update! See ya! ~madamdegrassi16
Dr. Blue22 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Piccolo! i think just guesing, Update soon!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This seems like a very promising start. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with this.
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is a great start, and I'm on my knees BEGGING you to never discontinue it like most of the other ones about Gohan getting kidnapped by Raditz.
madamdegrassi16 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I don't think that i have read a story like this before. I'm excited to see where you go with this. Hope you update soon! See ya! ~madamdegrassi16
RKF22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
great start cant wait for more