Reviews for Poetic
Anonymously Gorgeous chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
PPS update soonD
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
So does Derek actually love Stiles then? Or is it more proving a point to Scott? This is really good, please continue!
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Need more!
xsetbjsldkdtdj chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ommmgggggg Derek is badasss love it wanna see more of stiles though I'd love his view awwpoor Scott is Alison gonna be his GF I really hope not I hate her she needs to die in a ditchlol sooooooo KEEP WRITING PLEASE
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Gaaahhhh your story is so amazing! All the smexiness is almost too much to bear! I love it, lol! Thank you for such an amazing fic! I hope you write more! :)
orionastro chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
very intense, lets see what will happend next , i suspect that scott is so furious, that he will como to the hunters and allie with them against Derek, or even aquire somo of the magic bullets a shot Derek to kill him. Cant ardly wait for the next update, this story will be epic i supect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
AMAZING fic! )

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
AMAZING
kat4543 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
more please you should write more
KIING chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
"I am the ringleader man, this is my circus, I work this, I could flip your whole world with one hand." - GREATEST LINE EVER!lolzz this fic was really good especially since you hardly watched the show, you pretty spot-one in my opinion. i mean after read this for like the 5th time an enjoyed it as i did the 1st time i had to go back up to the top of the page to where you say,

" I have barely watched the show and am going off what I have seen and read in other fics and informational sites on Teen Wolf. "

the firth thought i had honestly was 'Are you sure?' o.O
Marlene Fishe chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wonderful story! Absolutly wonderful! you could leave it at a one-shot or make it into a story if you wanted to, it's a great one-shot and I'm sure you would make it into a great story and either way I'm sure I'll love it and keep it in my favs!
CiciYeag chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I believe that you've made the basis for an amazing story. I say that you continue! :D
bowsie22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I would like to see more of this but it's up to you :D
DragonLordAK chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was great, but you can't stop there. Please update soon! I really want to see some interaction between Stiles and Scott after this incident.
Ms. Punk Rock chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
If I hadn't read the note at the beginning, I would have thought you haven't seen the show. Besides that, I loved this story. The idea of Scott not knowing, of Stiles not wanting Scott to know... Understandable, and very realistic. The way Scott reacted? Yeah, could totally see his character doing that. It was very true to the show, which is why I'm so surprised you haven't seen it. He does have his head stuck up his own ass, and he is totally oblivious to Stiles, and poor Stiles' happiness.

This was very well done. Love it as a one-shot!

Sincerely,