Reviews for The Man In The Long Black Coat
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
This fic is the best thing ever. Well written Sandman fic meets Good Omens meets Supernatural? Please, please write more.
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I love it!
Ann chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Well well. Things are progressing somewhat smoothly. 3 rings down, 1 to go! I wonder if Samael will show up (he's been gone a while! Definitely waiting for the right time to strike) or if SPN canon will continue(ish) and Bobby will loan his soul.
I hope the whole anchoring thing will work for Cas. I also wonder where Michael is, especially since he brought Cas back to life, so he must have some idea what's going on. Then again, his Name wasn't stolen (or was it) so he probably doesn't feel the need to become personally involved and is content to watch from afar.
I look forward to seeing how this crossover progresses. It has been most entertaining!
pwashington chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
interesting:)
Laryna6 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Interesting 'verse!
oceanlover4evr chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Ooh, mega Bible-Gaiman crossover! And amazingly written. I like what you did with the two Crowleys, and how you explained it. It always annoyed me a bit when people wrote them as the same person, because their characters are SO different.
Chai Tea chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter. I love Crowley and Crowley's interactions.
Elspeth chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
This is a lovely mixup of stories. Good Omens and Lucifer fit seamlessly into the Supernatural world, lightening it up a bit (gotta love the Crowley & Crowley Co.) with Lucifer adding some depth. Glad you're writing this again, and hopefully we get to see soon what cards Lucifer/Samael is holding...
silberstreif chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
It's good to see this updated again! :D Such a unique story and I adore all characters. Especially zira/crowleys love relationship and crowley/crowley teacher-student relationship.
And the whole "put your faith somewhere else" twist is a great idea. But Dean of all things... we'll see if that's a good idea for Castiel.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I'm so happy to see this awesome story updated. :)
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Thanks for the update! XD
"Oh, bloody Manchester. Does every bloody thing he does come back to haunt him? Seems so." Nice. .
I enjoyed reading the chapter and, as always, look forward to the next!
AliceTheHunted chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This is just plan awesome.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
0oh great story so far. :) Part of me is so happy that two out three of my favorite 'angels' are alive and all BAMF...Gabriel and Lucifer. You gonna love them.

Anyway I as well love the plot of this story.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Thank you for the last chapter! Sorry I didn't read it earlier- but I've had (until today) more than 100 unread chapters sitting in my inbox, so you're not the only one...
Ah, Zira and his tweed...
I enjoyed reading it!
-Silvermoon
Anon chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I am hooked by your story. I find it great that Lucifer gets to be such a large part of it - he's got so much going on for him, to see him in action is pretty cool :) Your characters are very likable and believable (and a bit reminiscent of Arrangements 'verse). Can't wait to see what happens next!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »