Reviews for Green Lights
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
very cute read!
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Never thought I'd like a Puckleberry story in another small town. I am glad I stand corrected. This one is hot, cute and well-written. Enjoyed it a lot!
aussiegleek18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
love it! I love every story u write :)
HopefulMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Loved it!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awesome story. I love the couple of Puck/Rach.
Elle Loves Glee chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was awesome! Can't wait to read more of your work.
linq1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Sweet puckleberry fic without all the drama. Yay! Just love how they met. :D
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Interesing, I think this is the first time I see Nana Connie acting as a Puckleberry matchmaker, but I think she would be great (And eager to play that role): If normally Mrs. P does a wonderful job with them, imagine what the elder lady could do with her longer experience. Rawr, the lemon scene was delightful, nice job!
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Cute & hot. I LOVE IT! lol
bella0148 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
omg i love your p/r a/u fics
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was such a fun story with plenty of Puckleberry fluff, just what I needed to brighten up my weekend...I don't always like A/U because sometimes you lose alot of what makes Puckleberry so special but I am happy that as usual you have captured them perfectly. There is a great balance of light/funny moments and I mean who doesn't like when Nana Connie plays matchmaker?Then you have the growing relationship between Rachel and Noah ending in one H.O.T session in the store room.T'was just fab in my humble opinion :)
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love this stoty! I love all of your Puckleberry stories! Glad you had Nana Connie-she's great! Please continue your P/R fics-I am always excited to see an update or new story from you! Thanks!
MessintheMirror chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow... That was really really good!

I loved every little bit of it, and really think you should continue on with it! lol... Just for fun, since 12 is ending soon.

LOVED IT!

3 LynZ_Ann
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So I come back from vacation and see all the stuff I want to catch up on. And your work was on the list. Then I see this and I have to jump the line to read it and I'm glad I didn. You are one of three authors that make puckleberry enjoyable. An Rachel doesn't come off as crazy and disgustingly rude.
polarpi chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awesome, awesome one-shot...thanks for the recommendation of the YT lookup (great way to get my morning started!) Loved the plot of the story, especially with adding in the heat as an additional source of sexiness :)

Congrats on the nominations...well-deserved! :)