Reviews for Living Arrangements
breedione chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I love that almost all your stories have lots of chapters not just 1or2
hyqelseth chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
what a great fanfic! thank you for sharing it with us!
ShePotter chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I read this story before. However, when I found it again, I reread it. I love the fact that Ron respected her Dad, by asking him for his blessing. I know Hermione is her own person & very strong will, but I do feel she would respect her parents & their traditions. Thanks for writing it tat way. Can't wait to read more of your stories:).
anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I read this monthly!
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I love everything you've written about Ron and Hermione! Keep up the amazing work!
youcandoit chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I know this is probably incredibly annoying and super greedy, but I was wondering if I could convince you to start writing again!

I've re-read each story several times and adore them all :) Thank you so much. But I can't help wanting to know everything that has happened/ will happen in this little R/hr reality that you've created. I feel cheated out of at least a wedding one shot hahaha!
ShePotter chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Wild, this was great, again. I don't understand the run on sentences in the well wishes? Maybe that's FFN, or you making a statement. Anyway, I always love the way you write Ron & Hermione. I feel so much for them because of you. Please write something on their wedding & their children too. I know you can write these stories better than anyone! Thanks again for your writings & I'll look forward to more. Have a good week.
Ronhermione4ever chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wonderfully written,beautiful and humorous.. One of my favorite fics..:)

Hope to see more in the future..:)
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Such a cute story!
cristina chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
It's so nice to see another grown adult so into this world and who writes so wonderfully. Thank you
cristina chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Beautiful
irishbrat1966 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
"MUFFLING CHARM!" OMG! Laughed my ass off with that one..good to see George getting back to himself a bit.
SunDanceQT chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I loved George's reaction to Angelina pulling a practical joke on him. Of course he would see it as a romantic gesture! Brilliant!
Ram chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Nice and funny... done quite well...and as for your A/N... in the book(Bloomsbury version...no idea about the scholastic book version) Peter Petigrew does die. He is choked to death by the silver hand attached to his arm. Also in the book the details of Dumbledore's family is mentioned.. The dad died in Azkaban, the sister killed the mom... the sister died in the crossfire of the duel between the 2 brothers and Grislewald and the brother is still at Hogs Head. The Mudblood scar is a totally made up scene in the movie and is not something JK Rowling ever considered. According to the book, the torture most mostly magical(more logical considering the Pure-Blood fanatics Bellatrix would consider muggle methods beneath her). The only scar mentioned in the book is a spot on Hermione's neck where a knife was held when threatening Harry and Ron to drop their wands. The movies(I havent watched all of them - missed HP5 and HP6) skip out on a lot of things from the book so a lot of the side story was removed...
KariAnn1222 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Aww, the Cattermoles! one of my fave scenes from DH Pt1 was Mrs. Cattermole kissing Ron. Too funny! Anyway, lovely, lovely story. Thanks so much for writing & sharing!