Reviews for Living Arrangements
Louise67854 chapter 3 . 6/15
I've never read a romione story where there is farting. Lol super funny and unique
holly1492 chapter 10 . 6/14
Oh my gosh, I owe you a MAJOR review for this and all the previous story. I have been on a quest for the perfect hermione-ron postwar fic, and you have provided perfection in abundance. This is exactly what I was looking for, my own personal Holy Grail. Your version of a slightly more mature H and R is totally spot on. You have had them evolve, but the evolution is completely believable and in character. Your postwar stories will now become my head canon. Thank you so much!
breedione chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I love that almost all your stories have lots of chapters not just 1or2
hyqelseth chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
what a great fanfic! thank you for sharing it with us!
ShePotter chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I read this story before. However, when I found it again, I reread it. I love the fact that Ron respected her Dad, by asking him for his blessing. I know Hermione is her own person & very strong will, but I do feel she would respect her parents & their traditions. Thanks for writing it tat way. Can't wait to read more of your stories:).
anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I read this monthly!
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I love everything you've written about Ron and Hermione! Keep up the amazing work!
youcandoit chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I know this is probably incredibly annoying and super greedy, but I was wondering if I could convince you to start writing again!

I've re-read each story several times and adore them all :) Thank you so much. But I can't help wanting to know everything that has happened/ will happen in this little R/hr reality that you've created. I feel cheated out of at least a wedding one shot hahaha!
ShePotter chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Wild, this was great, again. I don't understand the run on sentences in the well wishes? Maybe that's FFN, or you making a statement. Anyway, I always love the way you write Ron & Hermione. I feel so much for them because of you. Please write something on their wedding & their children too. I know you can write these stories better than anyone! Thanks again for your writings & I'll look forward to more. Have a good week.
Ronhermione4ever chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wonderfully written,beautiful and humorous.. One of my favorite fics..:)

Hope to see more in the future..:)
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Such a cute story!
cristina chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
It's so nice to see another grown adult so into this world and who writes so wonderfully. Thank you
cristina chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Beautiful
irishbrat1966 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
"MUFFLING CHARM!" OMG! Laughed my ass off with that one..good to see George getting back to himself a bit.
SunDanceQT chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I loved George's reaction to Angelina pulling a practical joke on him. Of course he would see it as a romantic gesture! Brilliant!