Reviews for One Fine Wire
NightsRavens chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Decided to check out some of your other stories while waiting for new updates on my favorites in the 100 series I know this hasn't been updated in a while but i like it all the same. Dramione really is a favorite of mine and this story I find a little more believable than most in relation to their personalities. I'm loving the P.S.'s oh this is What-If-Wonders by the way changed my penname
TheoDigby chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Oh my god, I love this story. I think its brilliant how you have the contrast between their writings and their meetings in real life and with other people around.
lovethewayeli chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
This... well, it's amazing. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a fic with very little actual interaction but wow. And now I find that I'm jealous of your writing prowess and I bow to you.
GoddessOfCreativity chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I really like it. Update soon!
MagicalAmutoLover chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Freaking adorable chapter! :3

I love how Draco can still act like his cocky self and yet be so sincere and intelligent! I am really loving his letters! Especially the P.S.s at the bottom!

I can't wait to see what happens at christmas. Keep up the great work!
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
A good start. Loved the bit of Draco's curiousity over muggle food. And Hermione, you tease. XD luv
Rehema chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Yay, you fixed Owlery! And you're a GREAT writer, and otherwise, your spelling is fine, man/woman!

Oh, so this IS officially AU? Volcanoes is killed in the fourth book arc, leaving the trio to live peacefully from fifth year onward? 'Kay, then I agree with the whole making-a-note thing. Of course... you said all that in the PM. :P

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Great chapter! Wow, so Draco wants to exchange gifts with Hermione for Christmas...that was kinda unexpected! I can hardly wait to see what his idea is! :) I enjoyed their "face-off" on the grounds, though I can just imagine what their friends were thinking during all that silence! (They'd be expecting to hear the insults flying, so I'd think the silence would be especially "loud" for them!) :D

If there was one thing he [his?] pen-pal got, it was hints. Good line! :)

He had thrown out the question of what she was wanted in order to get a few ideas. [wanting OR 'what she wanted']
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
At least Hermione is being smart and not taking Draco at his word w/o questioning it just a little bit ! :) Loved that she put her hair back in the library when she noticed Draco was watching...and his P.S.! :) I can tell already that I'm going to love this story! Please update soon! :)
Rehema chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow, I like this! Thanks for PMing me about it. And good job with keeping them in character, while altering the course of the canon. :)

By the way, "Owlrey" is spelled "Owlery."
southern.charmer88 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OMG! So, I read the prequel to this right before I began this one. I can't believe he just shoved the letter at her! What if someone had seen him? Lol, gotta love the Malfoys.
MagicalAmutoLover chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Such a beautiful and angsty way to start your story! Since you said An Unexpected Correspondence was more of a prologue, I really enjoyed the way your story carried on and yet, is already becoming its own story!

I find your dedication to the original challenge quite enjoyable! And the way you can capture how two teenagers think and feel is really amazing. I love how you write and the lengths of the letters are really nice; they are not too short and they have a good enough amount of info and questions that they are just long enough for a great response!

I am in a great mood because I just love reviewing your amazing stories. w
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Sequel, yay! :D I'm really excited to see where you're going with this story, keep writing! :)