Reviews for The Midnight Wanders
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Amazing. Please I do hope you will wright more on this story as it is both funny and cleverly thought out.
Jadegeminitx chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
** Claps and Laughs loudly** Kudos Mrs. Cake, Very very good, so very cute. And this just might tide me over until you can release another chapter of Cooking Lessons and Wish :)

Deb
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Lol i love this. I read it on my phone and was cracking up while at the A's game today and well lets just say that I think you should right more like this. Or turn it into a chapter fic about the kids really getting them together. Anywho dont know but still love it!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Bwahahahahahaa OMG I freaking LOVE IT! XD This is awesome and soo freaking cute! :3 Would love to see more on where this could go. _
jennadancer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Cute story!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
awwwww this was adorable loved that oyu brought in the next generation!
Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awwww that was too adorably sweet
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved that you discounted all of the kids suggestions by having them both watching :)
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
hahahahah that ws entirely 2 cute i loved it! u MUST hv a follow up one shot!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Aaaawwww! Wow, what an amazing story! So sweet, to me there wes nothing that I didn't like, it was all perfect! The way the men eaves-dropped and then you didn't think they were together and then they were - fantastic!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
(cackles) ahhh true love (snerk) good job! I love the end the best...where they try to deny it and when Sev chimed in in the middle of their plot ...I look forward to whatever you write next!
Crapounette chapter 1 . 8/13/2011