Reviews for The Longing in the List
Aundielen chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Good of Hodgins to take the baby duck out ) yay bonding time!
Wesley1501 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Lol, Hodgins…Well, I learnt what a bucket list is…
Awww, platonic friendship moment, I love your fanfic. :D
indra988 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I have read this fic multiple times, and I absolutely adore it. 3
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
*smiles* Aww...I enjoyed that. (If you haven't realized by now. I am making my way through all of your fics. I love Sweets.)
Layla166 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved this! You really grasped the characters perfectly. I've always loved their friendship and the little moments they have on the show, and I wish there were more, as well as more on Sweets' background. Thank you for giving us this! Great job :) Now I'm gonna go check out some of your other stories :D
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Aww, this was really sweet! I like Sweet's desire to be a father, after everything he had been through in his youth.

Is Michael the name of Hodgy and Ange's child? I've only seen the first episode of season six and the penultimate eppy (where VNM died).
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Jack Hodgins can be the most amazing, empathic person when he slows down enough to pay attention. Glad Sweets had a couple of things on his list other than be a great husband/father/dad (any male can be a father, not every man can be a dad.)
lives in the now chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice connection between these two. On the show Hodgins has changed a great deal, and his eagerness to reach out to Sweets is very in-character with the happy, relaxed father we see now.
sweetsheart chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That story was gorgeous :) I love that fact that you sort of emphasised the Sweets/Hodgins friendship which has evolved from "Oh, God, it's the shrink" that it was in season 4 to the real friendsship that, I think, started in season 5, and wasn't really used enough in season 6. I think that'd be Sweets' bucket list, things that mean lots to him but may seem weird to other people. Love your work! x
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Aww! I do love Hodgins-Sweets bonding moments, precious few that there are. ;D The ones that do exist are so awesome, and you've just added to it! Thank you!
softballgirl05 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awwwwwwwwww I loved it:) It always makes me happy when you write about Sweets. I really like that whenever you write Sweets/Hodgins that he brings out the softer side of Jack. It makes him rather parental. This was definitly an awesome fic!

Xoxo

softballgirl05
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Thanks for posting such a cute story! :) The dialogue was great and while Sweets' past was sad, Hodgins' discussion with him was wonderful to read. :) Thanks again for sharing! :)
super ario chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ah! You've done it again, RT. I don't know how you do it. I wish I could produce such classics every single time I wrote something, but alas, I am not...you. You have a great skill. Please continue to use it and enrich this fandom!
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was super sweet! A lot of the bucket list stories I've seen so far are between BnB so I really like this take. And I especially like that you have Hodgins reaching out to Sweets to help him live a little too. Very well done! Love it!