Reviews for streets of heaven
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
It's a sweet story, it really is, but... the ending sucks. They kiss and get together and suddenly everything is miraculously better. I like happy endings, I really do, but this is just stupidly happy. People do not wake up from comas perfectly healthy and able to communicate and sit up and walk around as if they had just been taking a nap, and premature babies do not grow to a healthy weight within seconds.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE AND SWEET AND ISBDKXBHSNSHXONDKXBD. Thanks for writing, lol :)
Oh shoot- I'm not logged in! Promise for later- when it's not midnight- I'll log in and favorite your story!
-AS
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
So. ADORABLE! IMMA GONNA FAVORITE THIS!
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwww it's so sad.
PhanOfAlesana chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aaaaaw that's sweet!
Tmc chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Add more ( please)
Ms.Mstery chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
In my opinion i think it would of made more sense if they hugged im just saying. I think that would fit in the moment to hug if they were in there conditions This is not critisim
William T spears chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww this was sad at first then it got nice. I wish that my granpa was here. (even though it's about two little girls) Just the idea the plot reminds me of him. :'-( But cute storey i am favoriting this when i log into my fanfic account.
Princess snowflake chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww this was sad at first then it got nice. I wish that my granpa was here. (even though it's about two little girls) Just the idea the plot reminds me of him. :'-( But cute storey i am favoriting this.
xxTruth-Bringerxx chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story is so ridiculously stupid that I am almost 90% certain that you are a troll. If not, stop watching soaps and learn how to write a decent story.
Potatoes4Eva chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
*wipes my eyes* O-Okay. Th-That song made me cry.
LovelyKnight chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
i love the song...
darth-soka chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
(tears hit keybord) i cried when i read the song... if you would alow, i wish to sing this to my children, ever if they need it. It was sad, yet slightly uplifting. So please write a comment sayin yes or no.

Thank You.
Melon chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
The random kiss between Marshall and Gumball, what the hell.
KingdomNami18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Short and sweet. I laughed a little at THE END. It was almost like it was rushed. I loved it.