Reviews for The Reason Why
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
aww, i don't usually read jandre stories but this one is amazing!
SwagTuesdays chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
AHHHH why did you do this to me! but i loved it oh so much! great job!
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I LOVED THIS.

It was so well-written, and this is the first Jandré fic I've ever read. I'm really starting to warm up to them...not a whole lot, but just a little. :)

Great job!

-AJ-
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I just wanna strangle you on how AWESOME you are at writing this fic. I'm jealous. And I rarely get jealous.

You Have talent. Keep it up.

Love,

xPolarPurple
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
So saddd cause I took it that way. Haha. So well-written though.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Good Story
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
very enjoyable. I think this was written well and I like the Jade/Andre angle. good work.
Ami chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was Amazing! Absolutly Fabulous writing. You're like a professional author! I love Jade/Andrè and you wrote it so beautifully. Please continue to write this pairing please :) Do you think you foul do one Jade Point of View? Please continue :)
Ami chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Redruler chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Cool! I feel the same way about Jandre too.
I am who I am forever chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Amazing! I love this pairing! There needs to be more stories for them! Great story!
samandfreddie38 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhh omg this was so amazing even though I'm a die-hard Beck&Jade fan. this is my back-up ship if (pleaaaaase no) Tori and Beck get together. I might die if that happens. but anyway. I loved this so much! your style of writing is one that I really admire.
absolutely zozzled chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was FANTASTIC! Gorgeous. amazing.

i absolutely adore this. it was written so beautifully - everyone was so in character, in a heartbreaking way. you did an absolutely lovely job with this. i wish i had more things to say but i'm just like, whoa, amazed.

i'd love to see a follow-up - like an explanation/expansion of why you said "he doesn't realize he's doing the same thing to Tori" or whatever the line is (i'm doing this one my phone so i can't see the story...). it really got me thinking, and it wouldn't tamper with the ending of this one. but of course, only do it if you want to - i don't want to push. :P

anyway - lovely work, i can't wait to see more from you!
shlarshlar chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That...was...beautiful!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
YES! Another amazing Jandre fic! I absolutely loved this. I love how it was from Andre's POV, I loved how well you wrote Jade as fragile but not easily breakable, I love the pacing, I love the hallway scene at the end and how you didn't right away mention that Andre was with Tori, and I Love Love Love the mysterious ending. Seriously, AWESOME JOB