Reviews for If
LovingUWithoutUKnowing chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awwww... so adorable :)
Orfea chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like this. A lot. A very intresting idea, and it turned out well.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
_ So adorable and lovely! I love all of the situations you came up with. Some random, some sad, some cute. Just a perfect assortment. And the idea is very original. Great job! :)
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What if's are so very dangerous sometimes... (
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
If Kurt wasn't Kurt and Blaine wasn't Blaine then I wouldn't be in love with them or in love with your fics.

These little snippets of different lives are a great idea. It shows that fics don't necessarily have to tell a story but can still conjure up scenarios and feelings.
lkfra chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Beautiful story! I like how it's written, and the pace.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Huh, this is one interesting piece. Very enjoyable, to say the least.

I mean, it explored how imperfect Klaine was. Then again, it also explored how perfect they already were since they didn't need to change any part about themselves.

Well, in any case, I really liked this! Very well done! :D

-xoxo
1gleefan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is positively lovely. Beautifully thought out and well written.
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is seriously one of the best things I've ever read. I love it! (: if you wrote more things like this, I would be worshiping you... but really, I loved it. x3
ZigZagKlaine chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
"If Blaine wasn't Blaine, and Kurt wasn't Kurt, they wouldn't be in love." *Swoon* Oh lord, you need to stop. I love Puppy!Blaine and Kitty!Kurt so much (': This was just beyond cute! Now you got me thinking of so many "If's" Anyways, IF you keep on writing tooth aching cute stories, I'm going to end up with a permanent ache ;)