Reviews for A Guide to Writing Common Lily & James Fanfiction
demigoddess29 chapter 1 . 1/15
Absolutely heart, heart, heart this fic. It's so true! Like all the Jily fanfics I read follow this storyline DOWN TO THE LAST LETTER. Great job w/ this fic and please continue writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
SOOOOO FUNNNNY! haha I loved it:)
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was awesome! Jily in less than 5k words. I'm impressed.
Safari chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I know this is a parody fic but it's so true that I am going to use it as a reference guide when I write my next James and Lily fic. I love your sarcasm and tips. This is perfection, love. Thanks for posting.

xoxo wouldtheywriteasongforyou
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Thank you for this amazing guide. Very helpful information. I plan to post a Lily/James story very soon! I would appreciate some feedback ;) lol
GinnyWeasley12345 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Hahahaha
That was the funniest thing ever! Loved the bits about cookies ( LOL, so true) and MUST! Well done!
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hysterical. Awesome. Perfect. I could go on and on :D but mostly hysterical, and spot on.
thesi chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
so entirely true. you summed all of the stories up :D
TheGreyLadyy chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh, Merlin it's so true! You've basically just described almost every Jily fanfic out there! Lol loved it!
thegirlwiththedreams chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is hilarious! Goodness, I was laughing the whole time...
Scarlettrey chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was so funny and true hahha!
"Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders", i see what you did there!
A few cliche's that i hate are Sirius locking jily in a broom cupboard, Jily swapping bodies (if the author feels like doing something 'different'), Dumbledore not-so-subtly shipping jily, Snape's angsty backstories where he pines after lily and every now and again saves her life from deatheaters just to name a few.

you are amaze! keep up the good work!
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is basically every J/L fic I have eve read. Amazing!
Lrblucky13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I am laughing so hard right now! I shall definitely try to write a FanFic because of this:)
whoisyourlover chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved it, absolutely loved it! made my day Haha

You actually described every single LJ I've read so far, which means a lot.

what about the Head dorms? I HATE IT SO MUCH. Because, come on, Little Joanne never, EVER mentioned these dorms. And McGonagal, all prude and such, would not allow a pair of teenagers full of hormones sleeping in the same place.

10 points for Gryffindor! o/
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh my goodness. This was one of the funniest things I've ever read!