Reviews for Boarding School Troubles!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I'm still waiting the next chapter...when you gonna update?WHEEEEENN?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
oh please updating
Vannaluv chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I've known since he came in that Ellian was Elizabeth and I hope you haven't given up on this story. Please do update soon.
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
YAY! :D I'm so happy! XD This is as awesome as ever. :3
ashira23 chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
wooooooooo continue pls
gone deleted killed account chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Ooooooooooh very interesting I need an update before my head explodes!
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
Will you ever continue? This an amazing fanfic and...I know a lot of readers want more.
-KawaiiWuv :)
gone deleted killed account chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Awesome! You have to update! I rwally need to read more!
licorice chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Ellian Elizabeth.

Eh?
Butterfree chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Ah, such a great story! The timeskips are a little awkward. The first day seemed to take unrealistically long while this chapter, it suddenly skips five months when maybe a few weeks at most would've been better. Something to make five months more believable was if you stretched the events of the first day over the course of a week or so.

Other than that, I love everything else. Despite the awkward timing, the plot points seems to flow together nicely and there's inner lying darkness in this school that is just perfect for Black Butler's atmosphere. Overall, this story is a school AU that actually has effort put into it, the plot, and how the romance develops albeit in a dramatic way. Thank you for the read and I look forward to more!

Butterfree chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Haha, it's so obvious who Ellian is. At this point the most shocking thing is that Ciel hasn't figured it out, unless in this story he doesn't really actually know Elizabeth much.

Butterfree chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
I swear I would read through a story written by you if it was just about Ciel and Alois sitting in a white room doing nothing for 50 chapters and still be entertained. It's those little geatures they have preserved just for the other that make it special. Like the faces, and their antics, they're all present. And being a story focused on romance, that is one of the most important atmospheres to capture. You have that mastered beautifully.

Butterfree chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Wow, what a demonic first day it was. I can tell this story will have plenty of suspense and drama to spare.

Butterfree chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
So early in and their interactions are alreayd pure gold! I'll tell you now it's hard finding a fanfiction for these two where they're both actually in character and have chemistry. You managed to do both! Thank you so much for keeping Alois' bit of a sadist side too, since that part of him is missing in almost all fanfics about him.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I see Sebastian, Claude, Ciel, and Clois already have a very well established funny relationship. That's harder to do than it sounds!