Reviews for To Thine Own Self
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Powerful stuff! They both certainly have a lot to think about and work through. Will they be able to accept all facets of themselves as well as each other? Hummm...
Ivvory Shadows chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Ring Ring hookah... You TOTALLY need to make this a not-one-shot, because DAMN.

Your Eric was spot. effing. perfect, and that's no easy task. Poor Sookie was just as on-target and your flow was as natural as breathing to follow. You've left me breathlessly wanting *more*, and I'm almost 4-year-old pouty that I've been so cruelly denied (*hand to forehead, overdramatic eyelash flutter*)

Bravo.
Baileyhumb chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is soooo good! Great writing and although I had imagined it differently I found myself loving this!
cros chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This was GREAT! It read like a missing scene-the PERFECT missing scene!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
WHAT THE
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Its awesome!
AmandaNorthman chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice one! I kinda like it when Eric force to drink Sookie's blood. I want to see "angry" Eric & "regret" Eric afterwards. I got the "angry" part, but miss the "regret" one. Consider that's my request. ;)
Definitely goes on my favorite tab. Keep writing! *hugs*
TinyDancer13090 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Please tell me this isn't a one shot! It has such great potentional and your a talented writer!
eridani chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It's rare to find stories with a really nuanced depiction of Eric. He's a hard character to draw without falling into cliches. But you've done a brilliant job here! I really, really like this Eric, and I buy this interpretation of 'getting his memories back' much more so than what we saw on the show. Fabulous!
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love it!
Artscapades chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really like this story, while my fangirl loved the soft sweet Eric story line she also loves the dark Eric. This fanfiction makes complete sense to me and makes me love the pairing all the more. It will be interesting to see what happens in the new season since they've gone so far away from this side of the plot.

Again, LOVE this. :)
eys1214 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
wow! theonlyflaw in this story is its too damn short! wishing for more chapters, because after the season 4 f-up we all could use huge dose of eric and sookie! great job with this one shot! thanks
MeloveDolphins chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love this )
Juta chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Absolutelly great :) I just love to read :D
MissxFlawless chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was beautiful. I wish you would update.