Reviews for Lost Chapters: Brady
Just spent the last week of my life reading everything you wrote. I absolutely love these stories and am completely obsessed. I really hope you continue to write on here because I need to know how it all ends!
xmusecliox chapter 4 . 2/3
I love these imprint books, I think you've ruined the twilight archive now though. No one else's Wolves can possibly compare. Their pack dynamic is brilliant and they're kind of hilarious for a bunch of teenage (mostly) boys :) I loved the shower scene, it was nice to see Brady being a cheeky chappie for a bit.
Anyway, I wanted to review because I've enjoyed losing quality sleep reading!
Ashleyxx chapter 4 . 1/30
This needs to be updated ASAP, I adore their relationship! And I am in love with Colin. In love. This, like all your pieces is beautifully written, and has the perfect balance of love/laughter and heartbreak, it's very real to life and so it's easy to relate to.
SundaySolis chapter 4 . 1/13
cant wait for the update! to find out what happens to samantha and leah, and if they come back.
tagay2 chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Gah! That was such a funny chapter. Love that Nikki loves adventure time. Pack meeting was a dash of cuteness. And the bathroom heat was clever. Had me smiling throughout this whole chapter. Did Embry imprint on Skylar? I like how you show the different bonds between different pack mates. Like with Sam and then later with Seth it makes the characters, plot, series feel real and authentic! I can't wait for the next installment. I'll be here waiting :-)
tagay2 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Another amazing chapter! Adventure time is the best! Just saying. Really love how these characters are coming along. Callie is a pocket rocket! Cute quirky idea with the walkie talkies too! And the skinny legs! So detailed and descriptive. I feel so bad Brady after everything he has been through to come out the other end unscathed is going to take so much time. And how sweet are Jared and Kim, I love this fanfic version of them, so family focused. Jared is so patient and loving! Can't wait to read the next chapter but am sad cause its the last one till you update.
tagay2 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
*exhales with a huge grin* I love the feel Of this story. It's so much more different then the others and has that sense of freshness to it. It reminds me of my days back in highschool where things were easier though at that time were as if the world was turned on me. I love the way you've captured and portrayed all the characters and the plot too. Just the quirkiness and simple scenes (eg the tissue box in Collins room) you add in make reading your work so enjoyable! And crazy addictive!
tagay2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Awesome awesome awesome! Me likey what is a brewing. I'm trying to prolong reading the rest of your work cause I don't want it to end :-( but am fighting it cause I can't wait to see what happens next too! Haha :-) can't believe how much feelings you create in me just reading your work! You should be a paid author no doubt!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Are you coming back? I miss Brady and Collin.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Just Wow! Your fics are amazing. I love your TIC series along with LC and the Extras. I honestly hope that one day you are able to continue with these. That would be just ... Awesome. Thank you for writing what you have!
DaniCz chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Your writing is awesome, so good. I've been reading all your stories and I just love the TIC so much.
It's impressive how you can write about everyone in the pack and keep the plot with its complexity... it's surreal.

I hope you bring Leah and Sims back home. I understand they needed time and so does the pack, but Sims is Embry and Embry is Sims, their connection was amazing. They were a great couple and even though couples have issues I think they can make it through.
And he has no clue why Sims left him, or the pack has, and his completely devastated by her leaving and in my head so his Sims, even though she thinks is for the best and to make him happy I think if she comes back their bond will be even bigger and stronger.

And let's be honest, I also want Eye Candy happy!

Hope your husband is better, by the way. And please, keep up with the story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
The TIC fics are my absolute favorite fanfics of all time!

Hope your husband is on the mend :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Update please.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Update.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
So funny. Loved it. Update soon.