Reviews for Lost Chapters: Brady
the girl that makes the rules5 chapter 8 . 3/5
OMG I can't even! This was an amazing chapter! I can only imagine what's going to happen next
Oh chapter 8 . 1/11
The end of this chapter just destroyed me. Utterly fantastic.
You've outdone yourself, choppy or not.
Dear god chapter 8 . 1/11
This was so painful to read (In a I couldn't look away, please update way), I'm somewhat horrified by Seth's decision. It's really upsetting to me how much of the pack left with Collin. I understand Seth's decisions, but how's the pack going to defend its land with so few protectors now? I rally hope Collin pulls his shit together soon. Maybe he could go check on Leah and Sam?

Loved it. I hope this new year treats you well, you deserve it.
Cassy-Kay chapter 8 . 1/8
wow, what a crazy but phenomenal chapter!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
midnight1899 chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Thank you so much for you words and your stories. They are seriously so good, I can not put in to words. Thank you for not leaving us hanging. I really appreciate every post. I get so excited when I see anther chapter. So good
Gigi chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH oh my god! That was crazy! Love these stories so friggin much. Now I have to go back and reread the others just because I need more of this pack. Can't wait to read what happens!
bumblebee chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
Wow, Mel! Amazing writing as always. Still keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers :)

I went back and re-read this from the start, and I definitely have a few thoughts and caught a few things that I didn't catch before. Misty said she was Cherokee in the last book, but it looks like she's Quileute as well. I'm really hoping she's someone's imprint! Since she's so dominant, I'm pulling for Seth, they seem like they'd make a great match! I thought she might be Collin's but then I remembered he already saw her. It would be super interesting if she were Embry's...dun dun dun.

I won't spoil anyone else but I'm so glad I've read TIC: Extra Scenes. That's all I'm gonna say.

Also, I'm at risk of never finding a boyfriend I'm satisfied with because I'm in love with all of your fictional wolves. And I'm not a teenager, I'm a grown-ass woman. *Sigh*

I can't wait for your next update! I'm glad you're back and writing again. When you disappeared for awhile I was afraid you'd leave this series abandoned, and I totally understood that and made peace with it. But I'm so glad you're back and writing is cathartic for you! Do it for you, girl, not for us. As long as it's healing for you, we'll be grateful for any crumbs you throw us. You are our Alpha ;)
Yxtchel chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
I don't get a chance to read as much as I'd like anymore but I always make time when I see your update alerts Mel. This was a great chapter; depicting the many forms of love and loyalty and the complexity of it all. Nikki...my heart breaks for her. It's hard to love someone who doesn't really love himself. And of course she is too young to understand that his reaction has nothing to do with her. Collin and Brady were still dicks for leaving her behind though...That brings me to the man in question. Love them both but I think Jake was right to cut him loose. Power doesn't equal leadership and Collin is about to get a reality check about what it really means to be responsible for others. Definitely beginning to love Callie a bit more. Glad to see mentions of Nessie, even in passing. So glad your returning to TIC and hope that it brings you respite during this trying time.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
Adding to my earlier review since it posted before I wanted to -

random shuffle brought that song 'Lost Boy' by Ruth B into rotation this morning at work. Found it quite fitting for this update and well for most of the story as a whole.
ConCon530 chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
Holy crap! Just wow! What a crazy chapter! I have no clue what is going to happen next! It's going to be interesting seeing the pack split apart like this. I hope nothing bad happens to Collin's pack while they are not under Jake's protection. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Maxsmomma chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
Oh God. I can't get anything else out. Oh dear God.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I'm dying here.
estra chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Amazing as usual. Your author's note put me on the edge of my seat the whole way.
Tagay2 chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
I'm so sorry to have read your author note. Thank you for having the courage to share with us. And also to remind everyone to speak up about mental health. It is so important. In terms of the chapter, again fantastic work. Really intense.
Jacobleah chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Wow ! This is amazing stuff ! You always manage to have the most unexpected twist and plots. There is really no one on par with your imagination as far as this fandom. Your stories and writing are so amazing and though I don't always like the outcome, I'm addicted to them. I really love the way you write the characters. No one is perfect, they all have flaws, they struggle but they are all deeply loyal, protective and fierce. In this struggle, Collin is arrogant and confident but his saving grace is his loyalty to Brady. The face off between Jake and Collin was fearsome. It was great to see dominant Jake, someone we really haven't seen since a few books back. I can't imagine what will happen next. Although this is Brady's book, would love to see more Embry and I've really missed Seth. Will Leah and Sims play a factor in the either pack ? Can't wait til next update.