Reviews for Lost Chapters: Brady
InsanelyxLOUD chapter 6 . 2/7
Okay so I'm reading everything (AGAIN!) because this is the only thing I want to read. The more I read your stuff, the more I'm picking up on every little detail. A line from this chapter stuck out to me: "Then, because she was Dawn even when she was rattled, she picked up every little bit of scrap paper they had left on the floor. Even the ones Nikki's eyes had missed." OKAY OKAY OKAY so that last line, was it implying that Dawn has super eyesight? Does that mean she might be super human? Like WOLF super human? Or am I just reading too much into things? (Probably)

Hope everything is well, Mel! 3
gingerxspice chapter 7 . 2/7
When the pack gets super protective of their girls and each other, I love it so much! Is it weird that I love it so much? Great writing, Mel!
luciferwolfgirl chapter 8 . 2/7
First off, your writing and stories are amazing! I'm so upset that I just found them and that you might not finish them. I just binge read everything and I'm so starved for more lol

Can I say how much I love Owen? He's such a sweetheart and I would love to see more of him if you continue this series! Thank you for all of your amazing writing so far!
Katey chapter 8 . 1/30
I just read every single one of your stories over the past week and I'm dying for more. This is the best writing I've ever read. I really really really hope you update this soon. That being said, I know when bad stuff happens in real life, it can be hard to keep doing stuff like writing. Despite all of the bad stuff that's happened to you, I do hope that you are doing okay. Please know that you have a legion of readers that are here for you if you ever need anything. I'm so anxious to find out what happens between Brady and Nikki, and Collin and his new little pack. If you update something, I vote for this story. Thanks for giving us such great work and sharing your gift with us! Much love 3
theonlyaphrodite chapter 8 . 1/25
I love love LOVE Nikki interacting with the pack, especially interactions with her and Jared. I love their sibling dynamic. I'm so excited to see what happens with Collin and his breakaway pack. I really hope you update this soon! Love your writing so much!
OMG Jake NO chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
I just finished reading through your stories! This is so intense and I'm legitimately upset by this chapter (I mean that in a 'you have completely pulled me into this story, please don't leave it here' way). I'm pained by how fractured the pack is right now, it seems like Sam and Leah leaving the pack has caused this had serious repercussions. I feel like Jake I just want the whole pack back in La Push.
I'm so sorry to hear about the devestating events in your life. I hope you find peace.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2017
All your stories are SO good! Please write more! Big fan of Seth and Chancy here 3
AlitaMae chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
I think my heart is breaking over the pack splitting up. I love them all so much and their dynamics together. I can't begin to imagine how they'll work apart
I can only hope they figure thing out and become one pack again or at least be friendly enough with each other to share territory and don't kill anyone in the mean time.
Your characters are incredible. You stories are my comfort. I always come back to them and since I found them I can't seem to enjoy others fic for this fandom

It's sad to know youve been gone for so long. I hope you're out there happily living life and exploring all of your talent. Sending lots of love your way
Runnin Wild chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
I absolutely love your stories. I read them over and over. Something in them just feels so real to me. Each book is better then the last. I have to say it kinda freaks me out how much I relate to some of the characters shaper edges. As a teen the coming of age and mental health issues hit close to home. I can't even imagine what you've gone through with your loss. I hope that you're healing better then some of your wolves.
Ginger chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
I can honestly say your TIC writings are both my all time favourite(you're better than Outlander) and if they were in German my foreign exchange students all time favourite book/series. I literally cannot get enough, I have read and re-read these books so many times. I have tried to restrain myself from reading the TIC spoilers(I save those for rainy days, when I desperately need something new) because I just don't want to spoil the greatness. This series when/if it is finished will be one of a kind, in the fact that your writing style is that. One of a kind. Never have I found such enjoyment in reading and rereading a book. Every time I read, I see a new aspect to your writing; something that makes it extrodinary. I am dumbfounded by the complexities of the characters and their personalities. I could continue all day telling you how high up on a pedistil I hold your series, but that is a lot of words. So without further ado, I bid you happy writing.

I am very sorry for your loss and hope that this cathartic writing truely does help. As always, I can't wait for your next update!
the girl that makes the rules5 chapter 8 . 3/5/2017
OMG I can't even! This was an amazing chapter! I can only imagine what's going to happen next
Oh chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
The end of this chapter just destroyed me. Utterly fantastic.
You've outdone yourself, choppy or not.
Dear god chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
This was so painful to read (In a I couldn't look away, please update way), I'm somewhat horrified by Seth's decision. It's really upsetting to me how much of the pack left with Collin. I understand Seth's decisions, but how's the pack going to defend its land with so few protectors now? I rally hope Collin pulls his shit together soon. Maybe he could go check on Leah and Sam?

Loved it. I hope this new year treats you well, you deserve it.
Cassy-Kay chapter 8 . 1/8/2017
wow, what a crazy but phenomenal chapter!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
midnight1899 chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Thank you so much for you words and your stories. They are seriously so good, I can not put in to words. Thank you for not leaving us hanging. I really appreciate every post. I get so excited when I see anther chapter. So good