Reviews for Lost Chapters: Brady
All your stories are SO good! Please write more! Big fan of Seth and Chancy here 3
AlitaMae chapter 8 . 9/5
I think my heart is breaking over the pack splitting up. I love them all so much and their dynamics together. I can't begin to imagine how they'll work apart
I can only hope they figure thing out and become one pack again or at least be friendly enough with each other to share territory and don't kill anyone in the mean time.
Your characters are incredible. You stories are my comfort. I always come back to them and since I found them I can't seem to enjoy others fic for this fandom

It's sad to know youve been gone for so long. I hope you're out there happily living life and exploring all of your talent. Sending lots of love your way
Runnin Wild chapter 8 . 7/24
I absolutely love your stories. I read them over and over. Something in them just feels so real to me. Each book is better then the last. I have to say it kinda freaks me out how much I relate to some of the characters shaper edges. As a teen the coming of age and mental health issues hit close to home. I can't even imagine what you've gone through with your loss. I hope that you're healing better then some of your wolves.
Ginger chapter 8 . 7/9
I can honestly say your TIC writings are both my all time favourite(you're better than Outlander) and if they were in German my foreign exchange students all time favourite book/series. I literally cannot get enough, I have read and re-read these books so many times. I have tried to restrain myself from reading the TIC spoilers(I save those for rainy days, when I desperately need something new) because I just don't want to spoil the greatness. This series when/if it is finished will be one of a kind, in the fact that your writing style is that. One of a kind. Never have I found such enjoyment in reading and rereading a book. Every time I read, I see a new aspect to your writing; something that makes it extrodinary. I am dumbfounded by the complexities of the characters and their personalities. I could continue all day telling you how high up on a pedistil I hold your series, but that is a lot of words. So without further ado, I bid you happy writing.

I am very sorry for your loss and hope that this cathartic writing truely does help. As always, I can't wait for your next update!
the girl that makes the rules5 chapter 8 . 3/5
OMG I can't even! This was an amazing chapter! I can only imagine what's going to happen next
Oh chapter 8 . 1/11
The end of this chapter just destroyed me. Utterly fantastic.
You've outdone yourself, choppy or not.
Dear god chapter 8 . 1/11
This was so painful to read (In a I couldn't look away, please update way), I'm somewhat horrified by Seth's decision. It's really upsetting to me how much of the pack left with Collin. I understand Seth's decisions, but how's the pack going to defend its land with so few protectors now? I rally hope Collin pulls his shit together soon. Maybe he could go check on Leah and Sam?

Loved it. I hope this new year treats you well, you deserve it.
Cassy-Kay chapter 8 . 1/8
wow, what a crazy but phenomenal chapter!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
midnight1899 chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Thank you so much for you words and your stories. They are seriously so good, I can not put in to words. Thank you for not leaving us hanging. I really appreciate every post. I get so excited when I see anther chapter. So good
Gigi chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH oh my god! That was crazy! Love these stories so friggin much. Now I have to go back and reread the others just because I need more of this pack. Can't wait to read what happens!
bumblebee chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
Wow, Mel! Amazing writing as always. Still keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers :)

I went back and re-read this from the start, and I definitely have a few thoughts and caught a few things that I didn't catch before. Misty said she was Cherokee in the last book, but it looks like she's Quileute as well. I'm really hoping she's someone's imprint! Since she's so dominant, I'm pulling for Seth, they seem like they'd make a great match! I thought she might be Collin's but then I remembered he already saw her. It would be super interesting if she were Embry's...dun dun dun.

I won't spoil anyone else but I'm so glad I've read TIC: Extra Scenes. That's all I'm gonna say.

Also, I'm at risk of never finding a boyfriend I'm satisfied with because I'm in love with all of your fictional wolves. And I'm not a teenager, I'm a grown-ass woman. *Sigh*

I can't wait for your next update! I'm glad you're back and writing again. When you disappeared for awhile I was afraid you'd leave this series abandoned, and I totally understood that and made peace with it. But I'm so glad you're back and writing is cathartic for you! Do it for you, girl, not for us. As long as it's healing for you, we'll be grateful for any crumbs you throw us. You are our Alpha ;)
Yxtchel chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
I don't get a chance to read as much as I'd like anymore but I always make time when I see your update alerts Mel. This was a great chapter; depicting the many forms of love and loyalty and the complexity of it all. Nikki...my heart breaks for her. It's hard to love someone who doesn't really love himself. And of course she is too young to understand that his reaction has nothing to do with her. Collin and Brady were still dicks for leaving her behind though...That brings me to the man in question. Love them both but I think Jake was right to cut him loose. Power doesn't equal leadership and Collin is about to get a reality check about what it really means to be responsible for others. Definitely beginning to love Callie a bit more. Glad to see mentions of Nessie, even in passing. So glad your returning to TIC and hope that it brings you respite during this trying time.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
Adding to my earlier review since it posted before I wanted to -

random shuffle brought that song 'Lost Boy' by Ruth B into rotation this morning at work. Found it quite fitting for this update and well for most of the story as a whole.
ConCon530 chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
Holy crap! Just wow! What a crazy chapter! I have no clue what is going to happen next! It's going to be interesting seeing the pack split apart like this. I hope nothing bad happens to Collin's pack while they are not under Jake's protection. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Maxsmomma chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
Oh God. I can't get anything else out. Oh dear God.