Reviews for Zero Sum Game
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
poor John! sequel please!
goanago chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
O.O wow!
hayleyc chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Such delicious dark fun- loved to see the canonical mathematical genius of Moriarty revealed in the modern context (though I understand not a word of it) and to such disturbing ends. Would love a sequel-
SingBenihime chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Terrifying. I love the ending; it's so ambiguous, but it fits so well!
I'm not sure if I even want a sequel, this ended so well. :)
radialarch chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
How Jim's mind works comes through so clearly here, but you know what convinced me that he was truly evil? Unpublished solutions to "unsolved" problems. Even just a hint that they're solved might revitalize someone else's work. That's so terrible...such a loss...

*cough* sorry. That was just horrifying. But the fact that John knows ZFC (!) made it a bit better. Oh, that's great. You've managed to indulge both the math geek and Sherlock fan in me, so well done :)
expiry 4.23 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Chilling and detached and spectacular.
musically-insane93 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
OMG. This was so good. dfjoeajfdkja
Elendilmir chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
It's Amazing. Extraordinary... quite extraordinary :))
starrose2012 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Disturbing and unnerving...and I loved it. You write beautifully.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Perturbing, disturbing. Beautiful.
Cosmic-Caterpillar chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Possibly the most beautiful fix I have ever read.

Not quite sure if that makes me a geek or a sadist.

Still, the eye of the beholder and all that.

I sincerely hope there will be more.
Lunicole chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Chilling ! Your Moran and Moriarty are flawless, and I just love to see the BBC's version of the evil mastermind as a mathematician for once. I love how his mind works in numbers, a little bit like Sherlock's mind works in scientific patterns. it was very pleasant to read, thank you very much.
elsa3beth chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
wow this is intense! Your writing style is very effective in the torture department, as it leaves just enough to the imagination, and it's interesting to view all of Sherlock's reactions through the veil of someone else's eyes. Thanks for writine!

Also, I feel like python is a little more common than C these days . . . but I'll ignore it because Matlab does some to painfully overshadow everything else anyway in academic prevalence ;) lolz
Ambikai chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
You have really developed Moriarty here, shown why he is so dangerous and highlighted the brilliance of his mind. I don't understand Maths very well but you explained any concepts in such a way you didn't have to which is a great sign.

Lovely langugae, lovely plot, characters are in character and not acting alien.

So simply: love.

oOOo chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
holy! I've nothing particularly useful to say, but please excuse me while I gush: Moriarty's voice is so chilling, and Sherlock is so driven, and John is so stalwart, rising to Moriarty's challenges in spite of everything, and your writing so wonderful...gah. Thanks for sharing this, it disturbed me in all the best ways. Any chance we might get to see the fallout from these circumstances?