Reviews for With Love
Ani123 chapter 7 . 1/27
Can you please finish this story please!
Loyal DC Fan chapter 7 . 1/6
it's been three years... are you ever gonna finish this story?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Oh what lovely news. Can't wait for more.
TheUnnamedAvatar chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
This is so amazing! Please continue this! I know it has been forever, but please continue it! I really love how this is turning out and I wish for it to be continued!

And as for Chapter 5, why didn't it? I thought it was sweet. A little confusing at one part, but otherwise sweet and adorable :)
colee41 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Great Christmas day! I like how Annie took to ice skating and how she chased after Jack with her determined look with tongue hanging out. I also like how she feels secure in Oliver and Grace's love that she is excited about being a big sister. Hopefully if you continue they will make a point to spend quality time with her individually and together. Update soon I hope! Again thanks for sharing the ring and dress!
colee41 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Great initial angst! I like how Oliver is still self conscience about his place with Grace that he still can't believe that she wants him for HIM. Glad Grace figured out what is most likely ailing her. :-) Love your storyline.
colee41 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Awe! I like the angst at first due to the paper, there is no fury as great as man who feels his loved ones are in front of the firing squad. ;-) I like how he reassured Grace that he still loved her and wanted to marry her. Also, the last part of the chapter where Grace is nervous about her wedding night but also putting those feelins aside to mother Annie. Very sweet how Annie asked to call her "mom".
colee41 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Love, love, love the little scene with the orphans pretending to be loved by a mother. I like how Grace took special care with each child! The scene where Oliver comes in with sandwiches was a bonus. Very cute how the orphans were unaffected and actually hid behind Grace. Last but not least the proposal was great. I will have to check out the ring.
colee41 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
This chapter was superb! I love how Oliver learned that Grace a is a rare gem that she really just loves him not his money!
colee41 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
What great tension, elation, angst, and relief this chapter bestowed! I love how you captured Oliver and Grace in this chapter. I wish the movie had this part in it. I think the scene would have made more sense. Thanks I will continue to read and enjoy your storyline.
markaleen chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
This is so adorable! Great job :)
ClassicAll chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Please Dont End it here
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
This is so in-character and sweet! KEEP IT UP!
showtunediva chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
This is wonderful. Please add more soon.
srhittson chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
love the story please update soon