Reviews for With Love
ClassicAll chapter 7 . 3/12
Please Dont End it here
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
This is so in-character and sweet! KEEP IT UP!
showtunediva chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
This is wonderful. Please add more soon.
srhittson chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
love the story please update soon
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Aww this is so sweet! I hope you will be continuing :) update soon!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43
Lindsey chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Another great chapter! I can just see them all on Christmas morning awww :D
NicoleL chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Awww! So sweet! :)
AnnieFan chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I love the way you write! I'm so happy that Grace is pregnant...This chapter was so SO cute I can't wait for more.
everydayGrey chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
LOVED the update I hated having to wait, but your story is worth it! Please don't stay away for so long I tried reading some of the other Annie stories, but they just weren't the same! lol
FuturePSotUS chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
I'm so happy to have another chapter! I can't wait for more! :)
AnnieFan chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Yay, you updated! I love this story so much! I am so excited I hope Grace is pregnant- though it seems like she must be, I'm wondering what Oliver's reaction will be...Keep up the good work!

-Carly
FuturePSotUS chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I'm so glad you updated! And I loved the chapter. I've said it before but I really like that your write about Oliver's insecurities. In many ways I see that he and Annie have the same fears of abandonment. I can't wait for more (both from this piece and your other)!
jaamiee chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Great update! I wonder how Oliver will react...
everydayGrey chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Ahhh, an update! I get so excited when I get an email telling me this story has a new chapter! The argument between Grace and Oliver...oh my, fantastic! Love how Grace tells him what for and as always, your portrayal of the relationship between Grace and Annie was understated and lovely. I particularly enjoyed the take on Grace confiding in Oliver...I like that it wasn't completely mushy or unrealistic- it makes this story so interesting! Can't wait for your next update!
NicoleL chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Sooo good! I can't wait to read more! And I'm excited for the companion piece too! :)