Reviews for Can't Go Back
Potter4me chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wow great story. I don't usuallt go for kid flash based fics but I started reading this and ur plot and excelent writting pulled me in. I found robins relationship with wally (no homo) absolutely adorable. The agst was also do well. And future bart for the win! Lols. He was extremmelly neccisary. Well great fic. Write on dude!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
great fic!
juniper294 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Love the piece. It was great, nice wally whump and I loved the way this story panned out. thanks for writing.
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This fic is awesome.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So much love! I have SO MUCH LOVE for this story!
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Beautiful.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is brilliant! Um...*raises hand shyly* I want to hear more about the date with Red Arrow, please?
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was awesome, I'm so glad I literally skimmed all old Wally fics so I could eventually find this one.

It wasn't light hearted, not over all anyway, and it wasn't full of ridiculous humor or warm fuzzies.

But it was real, and serious, and it had that 'hero' glow any real hero story needs. Thanks so much for making it.

;) Enjoy your upcoming summer!

Ally
silverangel83 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very nice story. I even teared up during the part his team was talking to him through the one-way comm. Your writing is pleasing to read unlike so many other stories. Lots of people have very interesting plot lines, but the way they write almost makes my head hurt. Great job!
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ohooo this was just perfection! Everything i love from yj and Wally you put in here. Love love LOVE! Awesome job!
Joyfulldreams chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD. *cry*

I swear, I teared up a bit while reading this. AUGH this is so beautiful and...and...there is so much I want to say but words FAIL ME.

I love the bromance and the angst and the drama and the BROMANCE and fffffff. *sob sob sob*
casparEB3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I can't believe I didn't review this! Your story is beyond awesome! I just.. I can't explain it's just so beautiful and I love how you showed each of characters' feelings to Wally while still keeping them in character. I was quite near tears at some places. I really wish I could write a better review. You did a superb job and this is an exceptionally well written story!
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I really liked the creative incorporation of dc canon with young justice. The story was thoughtfully laid out and really highlighted the camaraderie between the team. Plus, Bart appeared! (Nah, it can't be...it is!) And the token Dr. Who quote!
TheSchubita chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh, this story is asdsfgfgjkajwr ... like. WOAH.

It made me cry, really. . .

Ooh, and the Bart cameo was adorable. You're right. EVERYONE loves Bart.

I swear, you're like, a goddess, or something. yeah.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Yay Bart! And Wally! (since the story was all bout him...) This was a fantastic piece of work and an instant fav ;)