Reviews for Five, Six, and a Holiday
Sephiria Arks chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Awesome ending, it made me laugh! Good job on the whole scenery and getting their emotions oerf3ctly! Way to go!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Oh, come on! Why can't there be more Fanfics with Five like this in them? ...Or at least with Five actually IN them. I don't see why she isn't in many of them.
resett chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I totally loved this! I kinda hate Five for being with Six, but that doesn't mean that I don't respect her and kinda like her for being the deadliest woman in the world 3 the only think bad is that she wears to much pink, I can really bear with the rest.

Back to the point, I loved this piece! It was beautiful 3 I don't think you did Five OOC, in fact, I think that's the way she is, confident, strong, not very emotionaly attached to people, she's loyal in a way, in a mercenary way, I think you did an awesome job with her (Y)

See ya!
purpleanime chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
AWESOME! love Five in this! u rock!
Nat chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You should do one after he gets together with Holiday!
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is cute. Five sounds very much in character, and you have Six down to a tee~! Him and his one-word responses. I love the internal dialogue that you weaved right into the narration. It added a certain depth to the writing. Great job!
Epistle chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very cute! I like the appearance of Five. One thing though, the term "bloke" means man, like how we Americans say guy. Bloke isn't used to describe women. So it really wouldn't make sense to group her with the blokes of Providence.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 8/13/2011