Reviews for Operation: Mana and Kaede!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
You ever gonna finish this ?
tjcooper666 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Finally an update xD its been so long i actually reread the whole story ;P but i really love it so far and asuna is hilareous xD cant wait for the next chapter to see what kazumi foes!
ErzaVsErzaFan chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Hooot! I want more!
This pairing is super cute and super cool and I cant
get enough of them!
KAGEJASPER chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Yeah! Woooo! God Kaede and Mana were too freakin cute in this! My feels Dono, this chapter seriously had an iron grip on my feels. Great update, it was definitely worth the wait!

Oh, also...the AyakaXAsuna and KonokaXSetsuna moments were just too precious XD

-KAGEJASPER OUT!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
It was a great update, love the length :) welcome back :D
ABoyNamedAlex chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Awwww, Mana and Kaede are so cute together! X3
knightly560 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Awesome! I never really thought bout this pair before but now it makes total sense! Mana the badass and kaede the kind quiet person totally matches I love how kaede gets girly around kulio mana!
yuki21222 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Amazing fanfiction so far! It has pretty much all of my favourite couples in it, and you introduced me to a rather interesting one, Haruna and Chisame. I would've never thought of it myself, but it actually makes so much sense if you think about it oo And.. YOU ACTUALLY LIKE KUU x CHAO! FINALLY, SOMEONE ELSE WHO GETS HOW MUCH IT MAKES SENSE FOR THEM TO BE A COUPLE! Or at least for Kuu Fei to like Chao. You are an amazing writer and you like amazing couples \7 You are an amazing person I really hope you continue this fanfiction soon!
Ravia Red chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story. Very interesting, I look forward to the next chapter. This is the first fanfic I've read with Mana and Kaede so I'm excited. :D
Panda-Cube chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
i hope you finish it soon i'm really interested on what happens?
Panda-Cube chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
XD
I loved the part where Asuna asked if anyone had questions, and everyone had a question.
Panda-Cube chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
NOT Haruna and Chisame!
Chisame and Zazie OR Chisame and Chachamaru!
Panda-Cube chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So far its good, good job on the pairings. but manna is not that strait foreword. if you gave her a little more registrant on her feeling.

I agree, I also think that Manna get flustered when talking to Kaede.
Amakatsu chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I think I almost broke my poor table when I went to click next chapter and there wasn't any...
other than that...soooo cute!
KAGEJASPER chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW!

'... No, it's alright, I think I'm just being paranoid... Lets just continue this date, If I hold up time, I atleast want it to be because I'm distracted in something important like you.'

Kaede cheeks growled a slight pink that even in the dark light was still noticeable.

That was TOO freakin adorable! XDD And I nearly died at the part with Setsuna and the bra! Lol! X'D

God I love this story! Please continue Dono! XD