Reviews for Life's Ending, Life's Beginning
Luhh Vieira chapter 32 . 9/9
Really miss this fic. Have read jt at least four times. Hope you are still planning to continue
PBK2017 chapter 32 . 8/27
Hi, I just found your story and really enjoyed it. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but you do see this I hope you consider coming back to it. If not thats cool too. Too many people demand things of fanfic authors considering it's free, and done for your own enjoyment. Hope you're happy & healthy!

Thanks!
Ester Shadow chapter 32 . 8/12
love the story cant wait for more
Dragonstar93 chapter 32 . 7/30
Please don't let this story die
all forms of fluff chapter 21 . 7/30
First time through.

To be honest, I've forced the last to chapters out. At first I thought it was going to be cool and maybe a few chapters dedicated to Buffy getting acclimated to life on an air force base, then transition into Buffy in the mountain. But it's became clear this isn't a SG1 cross with Buffy, Its private Benjamin in blue with Stargate window dressing. That doesn't make it a bad story, just one that I'm not going to finish as the appeal of SGC is the Gate and going off world to me. For what this is, your story is rather good. You have a bad case of the expo dump when you shift to a perspective that hasn't been shown before. That tolerable as you're either using Original Characters, or obscure Stargate characters. I wish you luck in completing this story.

I hope this goes though, my computer is freaking out on me at the moment, so you might want to run a virus scan after reading this.
Please Update! I want to know how Buffy survives this. And you haven't updated in two years! which is annoying because this story is awesome!
girlie18 chapter 32 . 7/19
i love this story! Any hope for an update?
I have really enjoyed this story, and have been sorry to see it in limbo for the past 20 months. I assumed that in the next chapter Buffy would do a bit of fancy skydiving to land spread-eagle on top of another jumper's chute, and both would walk away from a slightly harder than usual landing, with a few sprains and/or bruises.
I don't know how many requests you have had to continue this story, but please add my (begging) request to the list.
Maxennce chapter 32 . 4/23
What! Jesus, what a cluster! How the fuck is Cali supposed to get out of this. And just who is behind these assassination attempts
That Idiot chapter 32 . 3/21
I re-read this again recently, and a few of the other stories. I seem to have done that a couple of times since this chapter was posted. Every time I forget that I heard you apparently passed away, and go hunting for what's been going on with your life.

So yeah. Anyone else looking into why no updates? According to the good folks at Spacebattles and Twisting the Hellmouth, the author passed away in Sept 2016 shortly after their last update. Heart still goes out to their family
kirylyn chapter 32 . 3/9
EVIL EVIL Cliffhanger!

the dude shouldn't be worrying about the Trust getting their hands on him. He *should* be worried WHAT Jack WILL do to him!
Lerris chapter 32 . 12/18/2017
This is pretty good, but you may want to move it into SG1 more sooner than later. I hope your able to get at least another chapter or two out soon.
Syphon01 chapter 32 . 12/12/2017
very interesting story

can't wait for another apdate
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I love this story please update it! it has been over a year!
TheLandYachtAustin chapter 32 . 11/15/2017
To those of you who aren't aware, sadly this author passed away shortly after posting the updated "Chutes & Ladders" chapter. There has been much angst over the cliffhanger left.

But more importantly, his passing leaves a gap that many who knew him feel deeply. Even those of us who only knew him through his written works, will miss him greatly.