Reviews for Life's Ending, Life's Beginning
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 14 . 4/21
Okay really good story, I really hope you update again someday,I would love to see the story get finnished. It is always sad when I see stories like this one never get finnished
Brown hair and eyes chapter 14 . 2/3
I love this story! are you still writing it? It's fab.
smithkeylena chapter 13 . 1/22
Please update this story is amazing.
Woman of Letters chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
This story is refreshing, with it's air force academy details, the wonderful mentor relationship you're building between colonel o'neill and buffy - "My smack is in trouble " - and the danger beckoning from walsh and McNamara. The use of the Poers-that- be, both upper and lower, is delightful. It's rare to find a well-written Buffy/Sg1story this inventive. I sincerely hope you're planning to update soon.
MC chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
update, pleaaaaaase! You have got me hooked in less than 2 hours!
smithkeylena chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Please update. I really love this story.
lateVMlover chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
So I think I've read this story a bit further along over at TTH but you never finished it. Please tell me you plan on finishing and posting it over here. It's just as great the second time I've read it!
Virginia I chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Isn't it sad when I remember the human villians on the show as more immoral and disgusting than a lot of the demons and whatever...

Walsh creeps me out!

Looking forward to your next chapter.
johnnycucumber chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
I have to say - I love this story! The character of Cali is such a new way to go with Buffy. I can't wait to see where this is going. Keep it up!
vulpes22 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Great story update soon please
ariel stormcloud chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
great story
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Damn entertaining story so far! Prove the fools wrong! Have Jack screw up their plans! Fuckers think they are all powerful... More soon please! Is Kennedy the slayer now? Cause of so the world is doomed... Lol.
Gemsong chapter 14 . 4/1/2014
This was a wonderful read. Any plans to continue?
anothergoneagain chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Oh my God Buffy Sucks! Should have killed the bastards! Look forward to more!
rberkenpas chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Oh my. This is one damn good story.
Keep up the very good work. I cannot wait to read how this will continu.

BRAVO:!