Reviews for Life's Ending, Life's Beginning
I love this story please update it! it has been over a year!
TheLandYachtAustin chapter 32 . 11/15
To those of you who aren't aware, sadly this author passed away shortly after posting the updated "Chutes & Ladders" chapter. There has been much angst over the cliffhanger left.

But more importantly, his passing leaves a gap that many who knew him feel deeply. Even those of us who only knew him through his written works, will miss him greatly.
cgeden chapter 8 . 9/30
s
Addicted chapter 32 . 8/1
Hi.

I hate you just a little bit right now. I just sat for two hours, until midnight, in a parking lot, reading from chapter 9 onwards, only to discover THAT MUCH OF A CLIFFHANGER?! I then noticed that there haven't been any updates for a year. I was a fair bit saddened when I noticed that, as that can be a bad sign, as far as story completion goes.

I am sincerely hoping that you continue on, and finish this story. I haven't actually seen much of either show (I do know some of the general plots and such), but your story was interesting in and of itself. I am enjoying the intermingling of the two stories, as well as the way you have brought back seemingly inconsequential characters and made them more important, and even did some conflict resolution between the characters.

I am still curious about when and how much is revealed about her past, as well as a more serious spar between Buffy and T'ealc, once everything is out in the open. Please continue writing this; this has been a wonderful read.

Goodbye.
UlulaMary18959 chapter 32 . 7/11
This the fifth time I have reread this and I still love it.. I think its so well written and the plot so well thought out. I think your description of it as your masterpiece is very apt. I look forward to when you update it, if for nothing else then to discover how Buffy deals with this latest situation.
Kat chapter 32 . 6/25
Please don't leave it there!
HMaxMarius chapter 1 . 6/8
Just a note for the recent folks begging for new chapters.

The author passed away in August 2016.
its a nice writing but the cadet time goes waaay to long its getting a little boring and the part with her romance with gator i just skip.
nice chapter 14.
i really hope walsh and the guy die horibble... and its not some let down .
i really hope buffy becomes overlady of a solar system or this much depression at the start is not worth the read.
rene3037769 chapter 32 . 5/17
Oh my goodness, I hope that you continue this story as it is very well written and I have to know what happens next.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4
I really really love this story and I wish that you would keep writing it. It is one of my favorites even though it is unfinished and I reread it all the time. Please consider writing more of this story.
Please, Please! Update soon. How is Buffy/Cali going to survive this, let alone explain it. I need to know, please. You haven't updated since last year.
nanner12 chapter 1 . 2/20
think someone could take over where this story left off? its such a great story its sad to just leave it
Beloved Daughter chapter 32 . 2/19
Really cool story! Couldn't stop reading, even though it's 2:20 in the morning and I have work tomorrow... Ugh.

Anyway, thanks for writing and posting this awesome story! I can't wait to read more, especially to find out how Buffy will survive her freefall!