Reviews for Life's Ending, Life's Beginning
Please Update! I want to know how Buffy survives this. And you haven't updated in two years! which is annoying because this story is awesome!
girlie18 chapter 32 . 7/19
i love this story! Any hope for an update?
I have really enjoyed this story, and have been sorry to see it in limbo for the past 20 months. I assumed that in the next chapter Buffy would do a bit of fancy skydiving to land spread-eagle on top of another jumper's chute, and both would walk away from a slightly harder than usual landing, with a few sprains and/or bruises.
I don't know how many requests you have had to continue this story, but please add my (begging) request to the list.
Maxennce chapter 32 . 4/23
What! Jesus, what a cluster! How the fuck is Cali supposed to get out of this. And just who is behind these assassination attempts
That Idiot chapter 32 . 3/21
I re-read this again recently, and a few of the other stories. I seem to have done that a couple of times since this chapter was posted. Every time I forget that I heard you apparently passed away, and go hunting for what's been going on with your life.

So yeah. Anyone else looking into why no updates? According to the good folks at Spacebattles and Twisting the Hellmouth, the author passed away in Sept 2016 shortly after their last update. Heart still goes out to their family
kirylyn chapter 32 . 3/9
EVIL EVIL Cliffhanger!

the dude shouldn't be worrying about the Trust getting their hands on him. He *should* be worried WHAT Jack WILL do to him!
Lerris chapter 32 . 12/18/2017
This is pretty good, but you may want to move it into SG1 more sooner than later. I hope your able to get at least another chapter or two out soon.
Syphon01 chapter 32 . 12/12/2017
very interesting story

can't wait for another apdate
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I love this story please update it! it has been over a year!
TheLandYachtAustin chapter 32 . 11/15/2017
To those of you who aren't aware, sadly this author passed away shortly after posting the updated "Chutes & Ladders" chapter. There has been much angst over the cliffhanger left.

But more importantly, his passing leaves a gap that many who knew him feel deeply. Even those of us who only knew him through his written works, will miss him greatly.
cgeden chapter 8 . 9/30/2017
s
Addicted chapter 32 . 8/1/2017
Hi.

I hate you just a little bit right now. I just sat for two hours, until midnight, in a parking lot, reading from chapter 9 onwards, only to discover THAT MUCH OF A CLIFFHANGER?! I then noticed that there haven't been any updates for a year. I was a fair bit saddened when I noticed that, as that can be a bad sign, as far as story completion goes.

I am sincerely hoping that you continue on, and finish this story. I haven't actually seen much of either show (I do know some of the general plots and such), but your story was interesting in and of itself. I am enjoying the intermingling of the two stories, as well as the way you have brought back seemingly inconsequential characters and made them more important, and even did some conflict resolution between the characters.

I am still curious about when and how much is revealed about her past, as well as a more serious spar between Buffy and T'ealc, once everything is out in the open. Please continue writing this; this has been a wonderful read.

Goodbye.
UlulaMary18959 chapter 32 . 7/11/2017
This the fifth time I have reread this and I still love it.. I think its so well written and the plot so well thought out. I think your description of it as your masterpiece is very apt. I look forward to when you update it, if for nothing else then to discover how Buffy deals with this latest situation.
Kat chapter 32 . 6/25/2017
Please don't leave it there!
HMaxMarius chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Just a note for the recent folks begging for new chapters.

The author passed away in August 2016.