Reviews for Life's Ending, Life's Beginning
Lilasie chapter 14 . 6/17
Ive been following all you Buffy stories since you posted them on TtH and am still hoping someday you get inspired to write in the BuffyVerse again soon lol!

This story and Things to do in Colorado are my absolute favs! Although I also really like The Kennedy one too and that's an accomplishment as I hated Kennedy in the series heh. Please update or better yet finish this or Colorado when you get the inspiration please please please!?

Lila (aka Katt on Tth)
goldenruhl chapter 1 . 5/11
could you plz finish this story? I've been waiting for a long time. Thanks
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 3/25
Great story
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
I really hope you continue this.
findingtruth77 chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I will
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hope you come back to this one one day
ms.nursing chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
I really hope that this story hasn't been abandoned. I really love the plot line and I want to know what happens between Buffy and Gator, Joyce and Jack, and the rest of Buffy's military education.
gaul1 chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
IvanovaRangerOne chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Fabulous crossover story!
I really like how you introduced Buffy & Joyce to Colorado Springs and The Academy.
The first semester has been completely engrossing, and I love the setup of a possible romance between Jack & Joyce.
I also can't wait for Buffy to meet both Daniel & Teal'c, as they will both find specific skill sets in common with "Cali." Cool nickname, too!
I hope you are still planning to continue this story?
Please update soon!
Best regards,
IvanovaRangerOne
Shae Vizla chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
Buffy seems to florish in the Academy. After the horrors of graduation, she needed a fresh start and Whistler give her a new mission, outside of the Council's influence who is happy to have lost his two renegate Slayers... Despite her attitude od a typical blond californian teenager, Buffy have a strong sense of duty and her Watchers taught her discipline (even if she liked to tease them and have a laid back attitude). She's good in sports, is a natural leader and know who to work in a team (first with Merrick and Pike, then with the Scooby).

She's still grieving and matured a lot but underneath she's still the Buffy we love. She found in Jack O'Neill the mentor and the father's figure she missed since Giles's death (who was somehow her father and Merrick's remplacement). She forms new bonds and use her cunning to kick some disgraces off the school in typical Buffy-fashion.

But the past don't want to let her go : she's dream about the new Slayer in Sunnydale (Kennedy ?) and she had come on the Initiative's radar. But McNamara and Walsh doesn't know with who they deal and is a very bad idea to make an enemy of Jack O'Neill who would never believe she deserted. I was amused by the flirting between Jack and Joyce, I think she's a better potential flame for him than Sam because of the regulations...
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Okay really good story, I really hope you update again someday,I would love to see the story get finnished. It is always sad when I see stories like this one never get finnished
Brown hair and eyes chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
I love this story! are you still writing it? It's fab.
smithkeylena chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
Please update this story is amazing.
Woman of Letters chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
This story is refreshing, with it's air force academy details, the wonderful mentor relationship you're building between colonel o'neill and buffy - "My smack is in trouble " - and the danger beckoning from walsh and McNamara. The use of the Poers-that- be, both upper and lower, is delightful. It's rare to find a well-written Buffy/Sg1story this inventive. I sincerely hope you're planning to update soon.
MC chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
update, pleaaaaaase! You have got me hooked in less than 2 hours!