Reviews for How 'The Hug' should have ended
JEREL chapter 1 . 4/7
I see you continued it, but the last line would have made a great close for a T rated story.
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Cuteness!
TigerStriper chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Actually Garfield's first crush/ girlfriend was this girl named, Jillian Jackson. Not that it's important, sorry I keep ambushing you with my geekology. Anyways, liked the story, you're a pretty good writer, glad I took the time to read it.
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This has been on my read list for a while, I finally decided to read it. Fantastic writing. Considering the situation I feel like Beast Boy might have had a bit of an unrealistic reaction, (and the fact that at the time she was 15 and he was like 12... well thats exaggerating, maybe he was 14) but I love your writing style. :)
Mad-ster chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
WAY BETTER ENDING THAN THE SHOW! (stupid cyborg)
SilentThief chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Well... That escalated quickly.

-collapses into fits of giggles-

Get it? The hug, and then by the end of the fic... Okay, now i'm beginning to sound like Beast Boy. I'll shut up. XD
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You answered your own question: Chapter Two is sitting right there!

So ... let's find out ...
13Grell13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
thank you! that is most defiantly how the hug shouldve ended!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Good
RayWolf16 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow...it's scary, mainly because this story made me realize that rae and bb's relationship is similar to me and my boyfriend's relationship. But don't get me wrong, it's AWESOME!
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very hot and steamy. Too bad this smut wouldn't be on the show XD
nintendocookies chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So, the funniest thing just happened - I got up to the part where the story changes and I'm already freaking out about how CUTE this story is going to be . but then I get a little further down the page and I just stop! I cover the page and I'm like whispering/yelling "Oh my God, this is m-rated!" I totally forgot! You lulled me into a false sense of security! I thought it was all fluffy (I forgot what I was here for) AMAZING story, by the way : LOVEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD IT!
midnightheula chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Loved it! Nicely done. So what was Cyborg doing istead of ruining the moment? *raises eyebrow*
TheDarkQueenOfRandomness chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I loved it! Seriously and Raven is more curvy then Star... Always the body consious with the best body.
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.