Reviews for My Life With Kate
queen's 'n roses chapter 1 . 2/12
I liked this story and it's a shame that you took it down.
ArcticFrost18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2023
Come on bring it back it was beastiality since they’re anthro and speaking and consenting please i miss it
DogDrawler chapter 1 . 5/9/2022
I never read the story but I want to ask this question. Does Kate on your fantasy story give consent? I understand wanting to take the story to prevent zoophiles. That’s understandable but I think there may be a distinction between your fantasy and real life animals who don’t have consent obviously. Of course, things would be different if you r*ped Kate in the story which I’m assuming you didn’t. What I’m saying is, furry crushes are fine as long as full consent is given. I assume Kate in your fantasy was able to talk like a human being, maybe had other anthropomorphic attributes. But I know some people may see it close enough to zoophillia so totally makes sense from that perspective to take it down.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2022
Kate in this story does in fact have a voice and clearly has no problem with it. Probably a better idea just to say something along these lines in an author's note, but that’s just me.
Taserdude chapter 1 . 5/2/2022
Dude. This was a great story. I wish you had left it up, regardless of your personal feelings.
David Meadows chapter 5 . 11/17/2018
MY life with Claudette
guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I remember jacking off to this while listening to chipmunk versions of 80's rock music
AresTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
I just started reading this and I adore you for making the game references silent Hill for life XD
Jumunkin chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
This story was amazing I loved every moment of it I liked the ending very sentimental.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
I agree with below this is fucked up. We all know kate would never even be friends with a human never mind have sex with one. You have a fucked up mind dude
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
You fucking pervert why in the fucking world would you even think of having sex with an animal, I MEAN WTF! First off a wolf and human relationship isnt possible and your sick for writing about it, second of all why would you want to fuck a wild animal am i right?
kylewhte130 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
wait a gosh darn minute, I'm confused do you really think this happen, did it happen, or your just going with the wonderful story (bye the way nice job) like acting it all out, I'm not hating on it in no way shape or form I'm just confused
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Hey man I say it is good you believe in God because I believe in him to so you don't have to worry about me :)
ZachTheWolf116 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
You got one fucked up mind if you think this actually happened
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
So your a furry don't wear so people gust love furry sex. Hear is something look up furry hentai you meet like.