Reviews for That Awkward Moment When
Shae chapter 1 . 3/3
This was a great fanfiction. I hope to read more from you because you are amazing at this. Keep up the good work :)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/18
Angel sex. Gorgeous. Castiel so topping Dean beyond measure! The kinks and additions to this story is quite thoughtful and loving! Smells like Castiel!
Twistedmind chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Damn...
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Love this, like just as amazing as previous stories I've read by you. Beginning to think you have a bit of a wing-oil-gland kink thing but I'm reading it so I can't really talk. Loved all of it, beautiful idea that was executed just as beautifully.
Catharmel chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Lovely, totally fucking lovely. *laugh* That ending was great, too, tying in the ending and the beginning together like a gorgeous circle of a story.
Nichneven chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Holy mackerel. That was scorchingly hot. I don't normally go in for oil gland!kink, but oooohweee. HOT. I love your writing style as well. Well done!
BreezySkye chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I just want you to know that this is possibly my favourite M rated Destiel fic i have ever read. It is absolutely FLAWLESS. I have read it several time and it keeps getting better. You're amazing!
annamoore chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
There are no words for the amount of OH SHIT YES in this fanfiction. You are amazing and oh lord jesus just heksbdhjrnejjshfhehee. Jfjdh. Ejhshd. Ok.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aaaannnnddd... There go my pants ;)
Ochusu chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow and thank you
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Nice job! I just love wing!kink
Katie chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was so amazing, and crazy hot.

If I can offer one word of advice: you should ditch the "the hunter" and "the angel"s. It really takes away from the flow of your absolutely fantastic writing. "Dean" and "Cas," though repetitive, is far preferable.
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I liked it a lot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
*shudder* wow...that wa AMAAAZZZINNNG! i love wing kink!
ElvisPresley chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this had me all shook up! deffinetly going to reread this one a few times.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »