Reviews for Heartless
twideleetwidledee chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
THANK-YOU! Two AMAZING chapters!

I've been having a bad day and this cheered me up quite a bit so thanks!

As always your writing is very very good and I can see this actually happening.

I really really loved the ending and I'm looking forward to whatever is next from you!

Keep writing more please :)
Isilarma chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
I loved that ending! You write both Hanssen and Sahira perfectly.

Well done :)
Isilarma chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I love the fact that Hanssen is still trying to present a very professional. The reationship between him and Sahira is brilliant.
HB's Favourite chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Love the way this is written so far - so concise and true to the series.

Look forward to the rest of it, which I will catch up on when I can.
Starr123 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
I really like how Hanssen is around Sahira yet he's so different when other people are around, like when Greg entered the room! it's like he's scared of showing any emotion so he just removes himself from the equation.. and i love how you've shown Sahira being able to see through that (:

looking forward to more,

Freya x
twideleetwidledee chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh sorry I forget to mention that I loved the fact that Sahira and her husband had separated and that she had kept it secret.

I liked that Hanssen was amused at how the separation had come about. I also liked how strong his concern came across for her.

I especially loved the moment where they just seemed to be holding hands and there were all these conveyed emotions between them that didn't need to be spoken out loud.

Sorry I kinda left you two reviews for Chapter 7 but it definitely deserves them and sorry for the long kinda rant about what I loved!

Keep writing more! :)
twideleetwidledee chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
AMAZING!

Tears were actually streaming down my face at all the emotions you have conveyed between Sahira and Hanssen.

I was actually watching Episode 38 - Out on a limb, where he tells Sahira, "I simply can't let you go".

I immediantly though of this story and came to check if it had been updated and to my utter delight it had!

I particulary loved the last line, "Never before had she felt so close to someone or felt so lost when they weren't near her."

It was a really good chapter and I cannot wait to see what happens next! Keep writing more please! :)
Isilarma chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
This is really good. You write both Hanssen and Sahira brilliantly and I really liked the confrontation earlier.

Can't wait for the next update.
nightwatchman707 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
You stop THERE? Have you no heart woman! :P

This is a great story and you actually have hanssen in character which I know is really hard to do since his character is still developing on the show.
The Thinking Woman chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Crikey, you're quick! Another fab chapter - good to see Hanssen with some human emotions! Glad Sahira is ok (for now, at least), and look forward to more soon :)
twideleetwidledee chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
That was a really quick update but i'm so glad for it.

I love how you really push Hanssen and his emotions to the surface and that he did the operation because of how much Sahira means to him.

Ahh I just love this story. Please keep writing more and I'm really looking forward to Sahira's POV next chapter.
emergency-heart chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I like how you made Hanssen, realise how Sahira felt in theatre sometimes, that was really clever. This a real 'nail-biter' nice work!

Kat xx
Belle Patronus chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I really enjoy these little forays into Hanssen's mind regarding Sahira which is why I really love this fic and the pairing. Thank you for updating so quickly. :)
MasksandLanterns chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wonderful stuff Rebecca, loving your work, adding you to my favourite authors xx
Starr123 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Wow that update was quick, thank you!

Aw I'm glad that Hanssen managed to do the operation, must be so hard for him though :/ love your Sahira/Hanssen relationship :)

Keep writing!