Reviews for Prince Charming
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 7/31
My friends still read fanfics. I wished you came back with a sequel to this.
Please tell me you didn't leave us hanging :(
WindChimePheonix chapter 71 . 3/19
This was an amazing story. So cute and really well done. I get that this was written around the third season, but I can't help but ship Brittanna. Still it was incredible and super fun to read, thanks for sticking it out to the end, most stories like this did out within the first 20 chapters. 3 :)
Lee1234 chapter 1 . 3/10
I've read prince charming a few times and wood love to know what happens to them all could you please let us know when you are going to post the sequel please.
Cindy Bidwell chapter 49 . 12/28/2015
Do not get rid of this story please! I am reading it for the second time, love it and want more :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
I have to know is this over or is their going to be a sequel I feel like crying
cherub71682 chapter 71 . 10/24/2015
Hi I was wondering if you was still going to do a sequel to this story. I Really love it , I read it at least three times and I'm really hoping you that you continue. I also like your other stories.
angelalexandra chapter 71 . 9/15/2015
This was a great story! Can't believe I hadn't found it sooner!
So awesome and attention grabbing that I have spent almost two whole days reading it! Amazing!
Mr-and-Mrs.Bowties chapter 70 . 9/9/2015
PLEASE! I NEED a sequal! Aghhhh!
Mr-and-Mrs.Bowties chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
"It was love at first sight for me too, I was just too blind to see it."

ChloeTheWarblercrisscolfer chapter 71 . 7/14/2015
I actually adore this whole fic. It's written incredibly well and you should be proud of it. Royal Klaine are some of my most favourite fanfictions and this one made me love it even more, I. Just. Love. It! :)
Lee1234 chapter 71 . 3/23/2015
Loved this story when will the sequel be up.
Hope it is soon
LvSammy chapter 71 . 1/24/2015 so you know...I found this fic...Thursday...and it has held me hostage...this is all I could think about...omg...this was amazing...I so cant wait to read the sequel you are amazing...and I so ant more...this was amazing!
SadafDKC chapter 71 . 1/6/2015
Will the sequel be up here or somewhere else?
Guest chapter 34 . 12/11/2014
The part about the coffee table was funny.