Reviews for Prince Charming
LvSammy chapter 72 . 12/11/2016
this has held me captive for three days...omg...it has been wonderful...and I loved every bit of it. If you ever pick this up again...or have it finished in a different site...please let me know...because this is ...wow...there are just no words. You're an amazing talented writer and I thank you for sharing this masterfully written fic. IT was amazing!
cherub71682 chapter 72 . 11/30/2016
I glad that you was able to finish your book and I really hope that you consider continuing the sequel to Prince Charming. I really loved that story .
leantired chapter 72 . 11/30/2016
So if u are back. Are u still doing a follow up story
leahmo34 chapter 72 . 11/26/2016
all my friend still read fanfics. They keep asking have you wrote your sequel yet. I keep saying no. I wish you come back and write fabrics again.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
I cried so hard my nose and eyes are swelling up
Susan906 chapter 71 . 10/30/2016
Hi I just want to take the time and thank you for this story it was really good. I also was wondering did you ever make the prince and the pauper? I cant find it and I would really love to keep reading on. please write me back thx
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
My friends still read fanfics. I wished you came back with a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 71 . 4/19/2016
Please tell me you didn't leave us hanging :(
WindChimePheonix chapter 71 . 3/19/2016
This was an amazing story. So cute and really well done. I get that this was written around the third season, but I can't help but ship Brittanna. Still it was incredible and super fun to read, thanks for sticking it out to the end, most stories like this did out within the first 20 chapters. 3 :)
Lee1234 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I've read prince charming a few times and wood love to know what happens to them all could you please let us know when you are going to post the sequel please.
Cindy Bidwell chapter 49 . 12/28/2015
Do not get rid of this story please! I am reading it for the second time, love it and want more :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
I have to know is this over or is their going to be a sequel I feel like crying
cherub71682 chapter 71 . 10/24/2015
Hi I was wondering if you was still going to do a sequel to this story. I Really love it , I read it at least three times and I'm really hoping you that you continue. I also like your other stories.
angelalexandra chapter 71 . 9/15/2015
This was a great story! Can't believe I hadn't found it sooner!
So awesome and attention grabbing that I have spent almost two whole days reading it! Amazing!
Mr-and-Mrs.Bowties chapter 70 . 9/9/2015
PLEASE! I NEED a sequal! Aghhhh!