Reviews for Prince Charming
ChloeTheWarblercrisscolfer chapter 71 . 7/14
I actually adore this whole fic. It's written incredibly well and you should be proud of it. Royal Klaine are some of my most favourite fanfictions and this one made me love it even more, I. Just. Love. It! :)
Lee1234 chapter 71 . 3/23
Loved this story when will the sequel be up.
Hope it is soon
LvSammy chapter 71 . 1/24
okay...um...omg...just so you know...I found this fic...Thursday...and it has held me hostage...this is all I could think about...omg...this was amazing...I so cant wait to read the sequel you are amazing...and I so ant more...this was amazing!
SadafDKC chapter 71 . 1/6
Will the sequel be up here or somewhere else?
Guest chapter 34 . 12/11/2014
The part about the coffee table was funny.
i-am-castiel chapter 71 . 8/4/2014
This was such a great story! Honestly I was shocked by how great it was! The explicit work didn't overtake the whole story and simply complimented it well. I completely fell in love with your fantastic OC characters and find myself in love with Jack- absolutely hilarious! I loved the scenes with the new directions and warblers- they were well written and very funny. The drunk scenes were fantastic! Honestly even the concept of the story was great! I loved the thought that Blaine was a prince all along! Their romance was beautifully written but wasn't too central to the story to the point that it completely overran all other plots. FANTASTIC! Where's my sequel?
Guest chapter 71 . 6/11/2014
when will the sequel be up please
I am Unicorn07 chapter 71 . 4/23/2014
*Squeals* This is the cutest most amazingestestestest thing ever! Oh my god I love every chapter! This is incredible, I love it!
Squiggle1234 chapter 71 . 4/3/2014
Please please please upload the sequel, I have loved this fic so much, I'm dying to read more!
Guest chapter 71 . 11/21/2013
when will the prince and the pauper be up please
ViolinMaroon chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Ohmygosh! This chapter is so intense! And sooo fast, I almost missed it :D

Yay! Vegas baby! xD
ViolinMaroon chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Aaaww poor Puck, had to feel Tiffanie little eel in his mouth xD

Oooh possessive!Blaine is sooo HOT! :3

Oh gosh.. the door! I didn't even realized it before :O
ViolinMaroon chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Awww they're so sweet
I was thinking about 'Jars', anyway.. it sounds rather cute :D

Aaaaand.. were you really drunk when you wrote this chapter? :O

It's a nice chapter! ;)
ViolinMaroon chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Weeeeeee I love love love this chapter!
Jealous!Blaine is one of my favorites! xD

I hope I'll see Pierre/Jack more in the future chapters ;)
ViolinMaroon chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Oooh I like jealous!Blaine :D
I've been thinking about the idea of Kurt/Jack fake!relationship that will make Blaine jealous, actually xD

Now I'm looking forward to it :3