Reviews for Against the wall with Lucius Malfoy
Sooo sexy! *grins* I can totally picture Malfoy doing that
SocietysSake chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Why does he pocket hermiones knickers?
SincerelyRegretless chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Holy fucking shit. That was the best lemon I've read in a while. Totally my style.
I'm definitely checking out your other stuff - especially anything and everything with wall sex. Delicious.
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy shit that was well damn.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
{grins} Delightful.
Shadowglove chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
God, this was incredible! Well done!
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
He took her knickers. I love how he didn't even try to hide it, he can act like the most dignified man in the world even while shamelessly stealing the knickers of the girl he just fucked against a wall. Dammit why do you have to make me love Lucius so much, I am a Lucius hater but fuck I love how you write him. Please don't ever stop writing, I love your stories so much.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
And without any words exchanged!
Simply A Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMG this was so HOT Hermione is one lucky woman having Lucius have her against a wall.

Well done

Mrs B
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
one of the more interesting one shot smut fics ive read.. very enjoyable.

H :)
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I've began reading your stories and of all of them, I think this is the best one yet! I loved how well you described everything- not only her thoughts but how she felt while having those thoughts and everything in between- and it was amazing to see these two unlikely characters together. You've made me a fan!
King Paige Allen chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I've never read a Lucius/Hermione fic before... You may have converted me. Love this:)
mekom chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I guess Hermione needs to forget documents more often. I have read several of our "against the wall" series. I am impressed that you have been able to make the different characters personalities really show, even though these are smutty one-shots.
Twizard2013 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was very good. Interesting idea of two people who hate each other coming together like that. Nice job
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »