Reviews for Against the wall with Lucius Malfoy
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I think I might have to dedicate my time reading every fic you have,as it is I have about a quarter of them hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I totally came so hard during this fanfiction. There was also really good spelling and everything. 10 out of 10
LadySlayerVoldermort chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
man I wish I was Hermione
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
oh so hot!
loved it chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This made me cum so hard
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Dear LL,
I was in need of some Lucius goodness and you delivered! I imagine he'll have nose in those stolen knickers on lonely nights...He is so naughty.

You are very creative, sex you write is so exciting. I read quite a few of your stories and sex scenes are really different from each other and so well worded. You are very good.
Fox

P.S.
To make it clear I like everything about your stories: plot, character development, dialogues and your humour, not just sex.
Lokihiddleston chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Amazing as ever! :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
an unexpected and intense experience for these two :)
SoulightDaemon chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Well, this was a beauty to sit through! Well written and very exciting, and I'll be damned if I'm not thrilled to see him written as a completely dignified perv, what with stalking her, fucking her against a wall and then stealing her underwear. Ah, Lucius, only you could do that so believably 3

Seriously though, thank you for writing this, I absolutely loved it!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
hot
annadedebr chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Sooo sexy! *grins* I can totally picture Malfoy doing that
SocietysSake chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Why does he pocket hermiones knickers?
SincerelyRegretless chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Holy fucking shit. That was the best lemon I've read in a while. Totally my style.
I'm definitely checking out your other stuff - especially anything and everything with wall sex. Delicious.
Shiittake Ramen chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy shit that was well damn.