Reviews for Pretexting
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 10 . 2/26
I wish this was finished! This was fantastic!
AnariaLenair chapter 10 . 2/9
Wow, that was not good in any way, shape, or form; for the four manipulators I mean. Is Edward planning to call in someone with a gift to damage bounds to try to hurt theirs like I think he is? I guess it doesn't matter since it won't work thanks to them having claimed each other, but it still pisses me off if I'm honest. Who has the hidden gift that will make it impossible for them to leave? It won't be used, will it? I can't wait for Peter and Charlotte to actually show up? It's driving me nuts not knowing what the overall plan is concerning Bella and Jasper. Please update soon!
irisdietrich chapter 10 . 1/28
any chance for an update?
redkitkat chapter 10 . 1/3
hope there an update soon love it so far
Johana chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Por favor retoma esta historia, me parece increíble, en fin me encantan los fics Bella/Jasper, para ser sincera disculpándome con la autora de Crepúsculo esa pareja Bella/Edward nunca me ha convencido. Saludos desde Colombia.
P.D. no solo retoma está historia sino todas tus historias Bella/Jasper.
nikolasowa chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
pegasus5406 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Oh noooo...please update soon hon, I'm really enjoying this story...thanks, huggs. Peggy
Marie chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I love your stories and I was just wondering when you would be updating them if you would please make it as soon as you can I would appricate it your loyal fan marie
kraqui83 chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
comptes tu faire une suite?
Kiss Christal.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Hey I really like all of your stories, however please don't be offended but do you actually complete any of them?
I am only assuming that you intend to finish, however
I think that many of your followers may think the same.
I will continue to check for updates. Like I stated, I really do enjoy your stories. Keep up the good work !
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
please please please update all your stories asap, thank you
majorpixie chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Pls pls pls udate
Lupi-wolf chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
How is Edward going to tell them? Does he think she doesn't't know the Major's past? How did Emmett and Rose miss about everything?
anonymous chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
this is a great story! Carry on please!
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
It's been awhile since this was updated. Are you still continuing this story? I really like this story. There are so many things I want to find out. Like what are they planning? What is the mysterious gift that one of them has? Who has the gift? Why does Edward think that Bella would be with him instead of her mate? So many questions that need you to update to get the answers.