Reviews for Pretexting
Lupi-wolf chapter 10 . 4/9
How is Edward going to tell them? Does he think she doesn't't know the Major's past? How did Emmett and Rose miss about everything?
anonymous chapter 10 . 4/8
this is a great story! Carry on please!
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
It's been awhile since this was updated. Are you still continuing this story? I really like this story. There are so many things I want to find out. Like what are they planning? What is the mysterious gift that one of them has? Who has the gift? Why does Edward think that Bella would be with him instead of her mate? So many questions that need you to update to get the answers.
any chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
I love this story, keep it up :)))
Magic of Twilight chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I have read almost all of you Bella-Jasper stories and I love them! I can't help but wonder when you are going to update them though! Please up date soon!
juliet709 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
i would love to see more of this
ForrestersWitch chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Awesome! to bad it's not complete would love to know what was up with the coven I say coven because so far what the couple has gone through isn't family matters sounds more like coven business! any hoo... this was great !
1tinac chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
I Miss this story
chaparra824 chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
When will you be working on this story again and attempting to covet and perplexing revelations these are sum of my favorite stories and cant wait for themto be continued
delneta whitlock chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
stare is spelled stare not star
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
I love it! Its really good. ADD MORE!
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
YIKES.
dawn.schlimpf chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
please update i would love to know what will happiness next
heather.schutt chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Can u please update soon.
jesskalynn4 chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
i hope for an update soon (: