Reviews for Pretexting
werewolf hunny chapter 10 . 1/7
OK first great story, second why the heck haven't you updated since 2013 hello I wanna know what happens.
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Omg please add more I want to see what this scheme is and see how Edward thinks he can 'make' Bella stay with him when she is claimed by the Major and Jasper.
LilyMyDeer chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
I really hope you find time to update! This is wonderful!
1tinac chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Please continue
cela chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
gee, edwatrd must have been hiding what an immature ass he is all this time. it seems to have made it's self known now that bella is now one of them.
Lisa chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Awesome story! I really hope you will update it some day! I'd love to find out what the Cullen's are up to and who are with them and why and the outcome of it all :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
I just have to ask do you ever finish any of your stories? They are really good , different but you never finish any of them you just leave the reader hanging... It really sucks!
Why don't you try to finish one story before flitting off to the next, I am sure your readers will greatly appreicate it! Not trying to be mean but your killing me here. I get all into your stories and then you just stop!
Finnish one would you,Please!
The Wind Whispers To Me chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Are you ever going to complete this story? Just asking cuz you have so many others and it says you haven't updated since 2013.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
I cannot wait to see what Edward tries and what he meant by that last thought. Anyway updates are appriciated.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Survey says its a fantastic chapter. I love you. Please write more.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Dunn Dunn Dunnnn. Another exciting chapter down and only a few more to read. If only someone would update...
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
I have a question about future chapters that you should not ignore, when will they be updated?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Why must you be such a tease? Good chapter, well written, minimal to no grammatical or spelling errors. Great job! Now you have another mission should you choose to accept it, is to update this and Attempting to Covet.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
O.O More!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
A few errors but good overall. I would like some more please.