Reviews for Within These Confined Walls
iAmAMarauderAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
you've probably forgotten about this but I love what happened to goodbye and I would love to see where you take this. it is a good fanfic and believe me. I've read a lot
slopes are a girl's friend chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Love it! Update soon! : D
Rhiannon chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Noooooo! Why is this on hiatus? This story is really good! Please write more!
DarkRoguePhantom chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh my god, you are so ride! I also wondered about Talbot in What happened to goodbye, but I didn't realize he was the one in The Truth About Forever (I was to busy sa-wooning over Wes). But he was in Along For The Ride too? Oh gosh I just remembered! The guy who stood Auden up! He said his girlfriend dumped him for a guy with a tattoo or something right? Oh my freaking hell! And to think I called myself a Sarah Dessen fan? Anyway, you had me hooked from the synopsis. Great writing! Please do not abandon this! You have made a fan with your great observational skills alone, and even more so from your story!
bellatrix99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I had ntoiced that it was the same Jason and was utterly shocked that he wasn't in a Uni or a really good job ... but working at as a chef? I wanted to ask lots of questions about this and this may have atleast answered some about what might have happened , might have given me a few ideas why he wanted to do this. Good job ! :)
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed it! out of all the characters she shows again in the background of her books, Jason is definitly my favorite and the most intriging (sp?). I hope that she writes a book that has him as a main character; I would love to see his transformation. BUt, I'd also love to see it from your point of view! :)

~T
Challen Evergreen chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Honestly, I didn't realize that Jason was the same from what happened to goodbye and along for the ride (I haven't read the truth about forever yet) but I really like this story and hope you go on with it sooner rather than latter.
darth kittius chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I really like this. So many things about it... being from Jason's point of view... as you (or he) said, "How was I supposed to explain things to others when I couldn't even explain it to myself" - that's to me the main point of all of Dessen's stories. And you've turned it from being about one of her amazing female characters, to being about one of her male characters. I like the twist, and I like the story... I hope you continue it!
DeeplyTouched chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Wow, you did a great job writing this chapter. I 'm really starting to like Jason!
CryOfTheRaven chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I like the pace of this story. It's not rushed; which I like. Keep up the good work :)
Sara Wilgus chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Wonderful story so far. I can't wait for more. I'm really curious as to why Jason dropped out of college. Happy writing.
Diamone chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I always wondered what happened to Jason. I was so surprised to see that he was the same person from The Truth About Forever. What a change!

I look forward to reading more.
CryOfTheRaven chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Keep up the good work :)
Alice Madison Parker chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Wow. Interesting chapter. I have to say, you captured some of the internal struggle quite well. Internal struggle is good. Then encounter with a familiar face was definitely awkward. I could feel the tension. "Awkward turtle." -makes hand motions-

Oh, you missed a comma in the second paragraph, 5th sentence, right after the word "future". There should be a comma. Cheers.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

-Phoebe
SheWhoWonders chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I'm so glad you posted this! I'm always checking arounf for Jason fics on fanfiction and not only does this intrigue me, but it's nicely written! I hope you keep up with this! I really look forward to the next chapter!

Side note: Is it possible that I'm the only one who thing Jason may have realized that he was gay in college? It's a time of experimentation after all, and he's honestly never shown much interest in girls let alone sex with a girl... Maybe I'm just stereotyping, but who knows. Maybe he'll have his own book someday. :]