Reviews for Within These Confined Walls
slopes are a girl's friend chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Love it! Update soon! : D
Rhiannon chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Noooooo! Why is this on hiatus? This story is really good! Please write more!
DarkRoguePhantom chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh my god, you are so ride! I also wondered about Talbot in What happened to goodbye, but I didn't realize he was the one in The Truth About Forever (I was to busy sa-wooning over Wes). But he was in Along For The Ride too? Oh gosh I just remembered! The guy who stood Auden up! He said his girlfriend dumped him for a guy with a tattoo or something right? Oh my freaking hell! And to think I called myself a Sarah Dessen fan? Anyway, you had me hooked from the synopsis. Great writing! Please do not abandon this! You have made a fan with your great observational skills alone, and even more so from your story!
bellatrix99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I had ntoiced that it was the same Jason and was utterly shocked that he wasn't in a Uni or a really good job ... but working at as a chef? I wanted to ask lots of questions about this and this may have atleast answered some about what might have happened , might have given me a few ideas why he wanted to do this. Good job ! :)
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed it! out of all the characters she shows again in the background of her books, Jason is definitly my favorite and the most intriging (sp?). I hope that she writes a book that has him as a main character; I would love to see his transformation. BUt, I'd also love to see it from your point of view! :)

T
Challen Evergreen chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Honestly, I didn't realize that Jason was the same from what happened to goodbye and along for the ride (I haven't read the truth about forever yet) but I really like this story and hope you go on with it sooner rather than latter.
darth kittius chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I really like this. So many things about it... being from Jason's point of view... as you (or he) said, "How was I supposed to explain things to others when I couldn't even explain it to myself" - that's to me the main point of all of Dessen's stories. And you've turned it from being about one of her amazing female characters, to being about one of her male characters. I like the twist, and I like the story... I hope you continue it!
DeeplyTouched chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Wow, you did a great job writing this chapter. I 'm really starting to like Jason!
The Black Rosette chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I like the pace of this story. It's not rushed; which I like. Keep up the good work :)
Sara Wilgus chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Wonderful story so far. I can't wait for more. I'm really curious as to why Jason dropped out of college. Happy writing.
Diamone chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I always wondered what happened to Jason. I was so surprised to see that he was the same person from The Truth About Forever. What a change!

I look forward to reading more.
The Black Rosette chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Keep up the good work :)
Alice Madison Parker chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Wow. Interesting chapter. I have to say, you captured some of the internal struggle quite well. Internal struggle is good. Then encounter with a familiar face was definitely awkward. I could feel the tension. "Awkward turtle." -makes hand motions-

Oh, you missed a comma in the second paragraph, 5th sentence, right after the word "future". There should be a comma. Cheers.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

-Phoebe
SheWhoWonders chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I'm so glad you posted this! I'm always checking arounf for Jason fics on fanfiction and not only does this intrigue me, but it's nicely written! I hope you keep up with this! I really look forward to the next chapter!

Side note: Is it possible that I'm the only one who thing Jason may have realized that he was gay in college? It's a time of experimentation after all, and he's honestly never shown much interest in girls let alone sex with a girl... Maybe I'm just stereotyping, but who knows. Maybe he'll have his own book someday. :]
The Black Rosette chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Interesting. I too had been thinking about writing a fic on this very subject for a while. I guess great minds think alike. My reason for Jason doing what he did was that he still loved and thought about Macy, and he was thinking about how the chaos of the culinary industry made her happy and wanted to see why.

You have a talent for writing, and I'm interested for more. :)