Reviews for more than friends
Mitch 566 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Hey Kaz

I saw ur coments on Loonaticslover13's fic and thought i'd check out ur stories and i have to say im really impressed :-)

I thought that adding ur own character (Kaz) was a great idea because it added something very dynamic to the fic

Keep up the good work :-)

Hasta Luego :-P

Mitch 566
Madanya Ava Mahoon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Write please this is really good
words-with-dragons chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Nice Ending! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
DC-Kitty21 chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Oh my dog! This is just to much! Can't...take it! *faints*
memmek10k chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
pretty good chapter
memmek10k chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
good chapter
DC-Kitty21 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I was about to jump off my chair in the end, but when I finished reading it I was like; aww, oh well! It makes things more suspenseful!
memmek10k chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
great two chapters hope you update soon
Looniticslover13 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I really like the story. One suggestion though, use"" instead of '' '', it's kinda hard to tell where the diolauge.

-Loonitics Lover13!

P.S. '')
DC-Kitty21 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
OMG!

All I did while reading the chapter was...

...HAHA...HAHA...HAHAHA!

This story is hilarious!
Looniticslover13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hilari! LOLZ Loonitics! Keep up the good work and please write more chapters. what can i say, im hooked.

-Loonitics Lover13

P.S. YAY! '')
PurpleGirly chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is a good start - I'm looking forward to more, it's nice to see more Ace-Lexi stories around :)

However, if I could offer some advice, you might want to change your writing style slightly from:

'Ace- guys, this is no time to fight, and you both take your elbows of my back

Lexi- boys –rolling her eyes'

Apparently, FanFiction actually banned this type of writing, so I would suggest writing in a different style, turning the prior example into:

"guys, this is no time to fight, and you both take your elbows of my back" Ace spoke with authority

Lexi rolled her eyes, "boys."'

Plus this can leave you room to add more description too: for example, 'Lexi rolled her eyes, "boys." She crossed her arms and gave a small smirk.'

Hope this helps, I can't wait for the next update :)