Reviews for Little Black Book
Niniz chapter 4 . 3/26
I LOVE it! So cute and well written! Keep up your amazing work, I really enjoyed this story, it's one of the best fanfics I've read and propably my favoruite Kakasaku fic 3
ammisame chapter 4 . 3/19
This was the most hilarious story I've read in a long while. The interactions doesn't even seem OOC and I can really imagine Kakashi doing something like this. Love this story!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Adore this so much! This is like the third time I've read it!
IridescentInTheDark chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
The natural pervert in me normally only reads/favs M rated stories, but every now and then, there's a fic like this that I just HAVE to worship... I mean love. XD
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I'm glad you decided to share this story with readers like me. The progression was smooth and I really enjoyed your sense of humor. It was fun and did not make my mind bleed trying to figure out what you were expressing in your writing (like some other stories I've read on here). I'm also glad you did not leave this as a one-shot. It was much too amusing and I'm sorry to see it end.
Kagomaru chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
This was both funny and sweet! The only thing I didn't like was when Sakura asked him how long her had loved her he said "many years." First off, if Sakura is 18 they've only known each other for six years which hardly qualifies as many. I think that two years would also be the max (unless you really did want him to be a pedophile). Though I would also accept him saying that it FELT LIKE many years.

Anyway, that's my two cents if it counts for anything. More importantly, I'm glad you wrote such a fun little story! _v
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
i really enjoyed this story. funny and cute.
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
i would love to be in that book club or read those books.
Amrun chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I have rarely, if ever, laughed so much at a fanfiction than I did at the raccoon scene. Thanks for that.
ponypainter chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Very cute and funny. Great job! Thanks
Sarah chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
This literally had me laughing my socks off the whole time. Great job!
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
This was absolutely, fantastic. This is definitely going on my favorite stories list.
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Unicorn Farts. LMAO
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved this one. It was precious.
ReinSohma chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
That's it? Awwwww. Noooooo. I liked this! Aw. I'm so sad now. :( It was cute and funny and aww. Okay.

I really enjoyed this story though. I feel that the ending was slightly out of place. I still don't understand why the books were there. It was cute though. Good job.