Reviews for Dirty Not Disgusting R18
Noela-Chan chapter 1 . 3/3
Holy Shit...
molly122 chapter 1 . 2/16
Yo u should watch America and England react to a lemony fic. Basicly France says he'll go naked on YouTube if America and England don't read this and when they do the reaction is ridiculous.
AriannaBonnefoyWilliamsJones chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Holy shit I didn't think a fix about oral alone cld b that fuckin hot! Goddamn girl u had my heart pounding and nose bleeding and shit! Awesome sauce my nigga!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
loved it !
Someone chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Holy.. Shit.. *Falls backwards in an explosive nosebleed*
Miss Nicole Brandy chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I hope you don't mind... but a friend of mine and I read this in America and England cosplay and posted the video to YT. We gave you credit and provided a link to your fanfic, though. :)
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*sings* Hoooot!
*perverted giggle* Oh how glad I am that it isn't scientificly possible to get a nosebleed from something like this, cause that would be seriously hard to explain to my family.
But definitely worth it c:
Hyperkaoru chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
God, how could you write it so hot and yummie I don't know but I do know I enjoy this slutty America and dominant England a ways too much.
DarkAnsalong chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I totally approve of this fan fic. xP Awesome job - I freaking love this pairing. xD
BrokenXFacade chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
How does this not have more reviews? I ADORE your smut, girl! Mm... In all truth, I do believe I'm slowly getting converted into liking seme!Iggy more. Actually, I really just like England dominating but still being uke. ;D But that's how I like nearly all my ukes.

I like how your not afraid to make it kinky and hot. You don't stick with same old smut lines being recycled over and over again, and you're just amazing at coming up with dirty talk(I'm guilty of reading your other stuff and not reviewing, I do apologize...). You are just all around amazing with smut writing.

I've been lurking around your blog for over a month now. XD I found it well before I found your ff account, and I was amazed to see that I had read a lot of stuff on the kink meme even before I found the blog. A series of coincidences, ne? When I say I've been stalking it, I'm not lying. Hah I rarely miss a post(even more sad, I don't have a tumblr account...).I must say, only a little while ago, I was too shy to see that stuff(reading it on the other hand... fufufu) and now you have desensitized my brain to that kind of thing. ._. You have defeated my supreme shy barrier(I'm actually pretty much Canada. Or femCanada, considering my female-ness). I commend you for this. Haha XD

But seriously, keep it up. The writing AND the blog, cause I'm a big fan. ;D

Please forgive my forever long review/rant... XD I have a tendency to go on for a while.

~ Shy Neko-chan
FallenAngel1784 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
wow... you're a amazing writer -puts handkechief to bloody nose-
Midnight-sayasha chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
...holy shit. Where have you been all my hetalia-fanfiction-reading life D: 3333
p chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
nosebleed from cum shot *Q*
Mintbunny07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ah...this is genius, why didn't I read this earlier! Loved this, going in my favs!
OMGitsgreen chapter 1 . 8/13/2011