Reviews for Stolen Moments
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Surely together.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
wow... that was amazing! So much more than just lust, I loved it!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
WOW! This was 'first time' with you, but...FUCK!

These boys were hot & the dirty talk was awesome! Always love me some of that!

You're gonna be my pimp for MOUNT ME MONDAY! :)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You have a way with words that i am loving.
NeetNeet chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love this story. It was well written, super hot. I really hope you continue this story, the potential for this story is amazing.
naelany chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh boys... I would love to know how things go after this.
WoahNow chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hey, heyyyy baby. I never reviewed and for a minute, I thought I hadn't read it, but then it all came flooding back! How could I forget this!1 HOT. I love you mushy pea and your fabulous writing skills of course. I know somebody that wants you to continue... DO IT. (Some time later when you're not drowning in word documents, maybe?) 3
BeautifullEyess chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Uh. Wow? That was my first ExJ fic and you really threw me in the deep end right away didnt you. But it was good. Is it wrong to say that you should write more of this fic? :)
MBMassin chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Holy BLT with a side of jizz!

Doesn't everybody love a Weekend romp in the sheets? I think so. That was dope. The only bummer was that Edward didn't get to stuff him like a Thanksgiving turkey...

BOOOOO!

Idea for a chapter two? Yeah? yeah? I think so. ;)
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Knock knock, someone left some bagels out here and my dog kinda attacked them. Can I have the one that I rescued. Wow what are you guys up to? And where do I find me a guy like you.
morecourvoisierplease chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
great story!
furious m chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Too bad about the Dirty Talking Jasper contest, but I really enjoyed this story! Hopefully we will see more of these guys!
sue273 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So full of raw need and passion, it almost knocked me over.

Loved your dirty talking boys and this story.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when they tell the girls and their friends.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

Sue xx
rory chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
great story :)
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was such a good story and mighty HOT! Thank you!