Reviews for Team DiNozzo
FABS
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Good story.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Loved this story. As to the name, when people moved to American they changed the spelling and pronounciation to make it sound more american and to help them fit it. If people have a family tree they can trace back to when their families first changed the spelling of their family names or where they shortened the name or changed it almost totally to sounded american. Take the name William in German it is Wilhem
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Fornell says DiNUTso, but anyway. I liked the fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Loved it. Wish there was more. It has the potential for more.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Nice.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved this. Tony gets respect from his own team. I wish the real NCIS team would give him the respect he deserves.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Great story. I noticed at least two differences. 1 you put Canton instead of Carlton in at least one place in the story. 2 Wouldn't Gibbs' still be Tony's next of kin? So Gibbs would have been kept in the loop anyway, being his next of kin.
camcampgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yeah, Fornell explained that to Gibbs in one episode. It was real quick, and easy to miss, but he talked about that being the correct Italian pronunciation. Being a good Italian boy, Tony would know that, but being an American Italian boy, he chooses to use the American pronunciation. Of course, once Fornell realized it irked Tony and Gibbs for him to pronounce it that way, he wasn't about to stop. Go figure!
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I like your story of DiNozzo with his team. You did a good job on it.
Madances chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Good Job. Tracy
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Thanks for allowing Kate to live.

Thanks for giving Tony is own Team.

Thanks for writing it all down.

Thanks for being you.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Haha, upin first reading the title, all I could think of was the author TeamDiNozzo...But once I got past that and began to read, I was sucked right in! Great story! :)
KatelynGibbs chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I'm sorry, I hate to start interactions with another author with a critique, but I need to point something out very quickly. Fornell is actually the ONLY person on NCIS who DOES pronounce DiNozzo's name correctly. As a native Italian speaker, I regret to inform you that double Z's are pronounced as a "ts" sound. So DiNozzo would be pronounced DiNotso. I wouldn't normally comment on it except that you made such a big deal about it in your story. Again, apologies for the critique, and I look forward to a continuation of your story.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was so absolutely fantastic. Tony is such an awesome team leader. I do have one question for you. It's about Tony and Gibbs; is Gibbs Tony's next of kin/medical proxy? If not, than who is or are you just leaving it? Thank you for the wonderful story.